● Scan the QR code on the drive‘s faceplate or nameplate and get easy access to full product information, technical data, catalogs, and troubleshooting.
● Edit parameters, operate the drive and monitor the drive condition in real-time by connecting the drive via USB or Bluetooth.(See notes 1 and 2)
● Backup your inverter parameters in the YASKAWA Drive Cloud to have them ready when you need them, anywhere and anytime.
1: The USB connection uses the USB host function of your smartphone (USB on the go, USB-OTG). Consult the manual or the manufacturer of your device to find out if this function is supported by your device.
The drive is equipped with a type B Mini-USB port. Use a USB-OTG cable with a matching connector.
2: To establish a Bluetooth connection, the optional “Bluetooth LCD Keypad” is required.
● Supported drive: GA700 , GA500
● Supported Android versions: Android 6.0 , 7.0 , 7.1 , 8.0 , 8.1 ,9.0 ,10.0
※ Error-free operation cannot be guaranteed. Please notify us of any problems or errors.
”Android”, “Google Chrome” are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
”Bluetooth” is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Maximum communication distance of the Bluetooth connection is about 10 m. Communication distance may be shorter depending on the used smartphone and other conditions.