Follow us: https://twitter.com/GfxTablet
Attention: Currently works only under Linux, because we don't know anyone that can develop a driver for Windows or Mac. If you want to see what the app does, try to boot with a LiveCD or install VirtualBox to run a Linux in your host system.
It was a lot of work to create this app! So If you want to support this open source project please consider a donation on PayPal (see details here: http://rfc2822.github.io/GfxTablet/). Thanks in advance ;)
* Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
* 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
* Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
* Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
* Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
* New: full-screen mode
* Wireless connection via WiFi
* Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
* Realtime painting! (no noticable drawing lag)
* native Android 4+ app
How to use:
* Install the app
* Download the uinput binary file and run it (download here: http://rfc2822.github.com/GfxTablet/#part-1-uinput-driver). Leave it open as long as you want your PC to receive input events from your Android device.
* Enable WiFi on the device, connect it to your LAN.
* Open the app, go to Settings and enter the IP address of your Desktop machine.
* Open i.e. GIMP, go to Preferences / Input devices. Choose "NetworkTablet" and set its mode to "Screen".
* Happy painting ;)
- Pen Pressure Support (Enable from settings)
- Open/Save (MDP Format / It opens by FireAlpaca)
- PSD Import/Export
- Foreground color brush, Transparent color brush
- Add Palette, Remove Palette
- Add Layer, Remove Layer, Clipping Layer, Lock Alpha
- Layer Mode (Normal, Add/Emit, Multiply, Overlay, Screen, Lighten, Darken, Difference, Dodge, Burn)
- Selection Tool (Rectangle, Lasso, Free Transform)
- Bucket Tool (Auto Expand (0, 1, 2 pixel), Enable/Disable AntiAliasing)
- Filter (Hue, Gaussian Blur, Mosaic, Monochrome)
- Navigator (Check Settings)
- Eraser, Move Tool, Fill Rectangle, Gradient
[Manual (machine translation)]
http://fuzichoco.com/ (Artist - fuzichoco
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
- Galaxy Note 8.0 (N5120)
- Nexus7 (2012)
- Cintiq Companion Hybrid
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
- HTC J ONE
- LG Optimus G (LGL21)
- Korean language : https://twitter.com/MyungsooLim
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAKV_Ptq8DY (layerpaint video
- http://www.tomshw.it/cont/news/video-epic-fail-come-si-disegna-con-galaxy-note-e-wacom/54629/1.html (come si disegna con Galaxy Note e Wacom
[Update History (Old)]
[1.3.10] "Hide TitleBar (ActionBar)" function has been added ("Settings" menu). You need to restart LayerPaint HD.
[1.3.8] "Pen Pressure Adjustment" function has been added ("Others" menu)。
[1.3.7] "Disable Single Touch (UI)" function has been added ("Settings" menu）
[1.3.0] Layer Folder, 1 bit Layer and 8 bit Layer has been added (Enable from settings).
[1.2.9] Fix for Android 4.4.
[1.2.6] Brush and UI response has been improved.
[1.2.5] Optimize for Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition).
[1.2.4] Deselect button has been added.
[1.2.0] View rotation function has been added (Navigator).
[1.1.8] Vanishing point snap has been added.
[1.1.7] Multithreading performance has been improved. Bug fixed (Navigator).
[1.1.5] Malfunction of Eyedropper has been fixed.
[1.1.4] New option (settings) has been added (Show brush opaque bar）. Malfunction of Brush Preview has been fixed.
[1.1.3] Scatter Watercolor brush has been added. Receiving Image from other apps has been supported.
[1.1.1] Modification of the translation.
[1.1.0] Filter function has been added. (Hue, Gaussian Blur, Mosaic, Monochrome)
[1.0.9] Eyedropper tool's position has been changed.
[1.0.7] Malfunction of Eyedropper has been fixed.
[1.0.5] Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Support. (Brush Lag Fixed)
[1.0.4] "Position toolbar always on right or left" option has been added (Settings). New UI Scale (85%) has been added (Settings).
[1.0.2] Show Pixel Grid option has been added (Settings).
[1.0.0] Official version.
[0.9.29] Navigator function has been added (Settings).
[0.9.27] Korean language support. Brush property (Bitmap/Scatter).[0.9.26] Crash bug fixed
[0.9.24] Eraser button (Stylus) support.
[0.9.23] Multi-touch has been improved.
[0.9.21] "Locate the toolbar on the right side" option has been added.
[0.9.20] "Lowering a canvas display resolution mode" has been added. "Gallery Manager (Others)" has been added (Delete File/ Rename File).
[0.9.19] "Open" has been improved (Faster).
[0.9.18] "Export/Share Transparent PNG" function has been added
[0.9.17] "Gallery (Open)" has been improved
[0.9.16] "Free Transform" function has been added
[0.9.15] Brush Property (Pen, Eraser, Airbrush, Watercolor)
[0.9.14] Transform has been improved
[0.9.10] "Flip View" function has been added (Toolbar)
[0.9.6] "Save As" has been improved
[0.9.2] Volume key Undo-Redo (Settings)
[0.9.0] First release
Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!
ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier's tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.
1) Install this application on your Android phone!
2) Install the Tether software on your PC. If your PC currently has an internet connection, you can download it here:
If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!
Windows users will also need to install the USB/ADB driver for their phone. Tether's setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!
That's it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!
If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM's USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact email@example.com and provide the log from the Tether log window!
Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application's menu to unlock the full version and support future development!
Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.
Need a direct link to the Windows Drivers?
Applications that may interfere or cause installation issues with Tether on Windows:
Applications that may interfere with Tether on Mac:
Questions? Comments? Support? Just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please post issues on GitHub: http://www.github.com/kedzie/VBoxManager
I am actively maintaining the app and appreciate feedback. Especially identifying any problems with the new version or suggestions. If you are reporting a missing OS icon, feel free to email me one (32x32 works fine).
SSL Example: vboxwebsrv -H 0.0.0.0 -p 18084 --ssl --serverkey server.pem --cacert ca.crt
It can easily monitor the virtual machines status, and power on/off them if you like. For job like this, you will never need a PC again. You can control them on your mobile, at any time and any where you like.
* Monitor Server's accessibility;
* Monitor VirtualBox virtual machines' running status;
* Power on/off VirtualBox virtual machines;
* Show SSH connection's command log;
* Show VBoxSVC.log;
* Show VBox.log for each virtual machine;
* Show VirtualBox metrics (performance counter);
* Save Logs to SD card or External Storage as a ZIP file;
* Share the saved log zip file to other apps, such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.;
* specify SSH port;
* fetch and show virtual machine screenshot;
* Add domain name support for host address;
* Improved UI for tablet;
* User can specify whether should check server availibility before SSH connection;
* User can specify how to start the virtual machine by default in Settings;
* User can specify how to stop virtual machine by default in Settings;
* No additional software need to be installed on server in most case;
VBoxManage Android controls the virtual machine by 'VBoxManage' command via SSH connection. So, everything you need to provide are a Linux SSH server address and login information, and make sure the login user is able to execute 'VBoxManage' command to control the virtual machines. It's not necessary to install any additional software on your server.
The virtual machine can be started as Headless mode, which is typical in server environment. So, please make sure the virtual machine is ready to boot in headless mode if you choose headless in the settings. For more information about Headless mode, see:
VBoxManage Android is in active development stage. Any suggestions or bug reports are welcome. More features will coming soon.
VirtualBox Manager is an SSH based remote management solution designed specifically for Linux hosts. If your host is on the internet with an SSH server that's all you need for completely secure access.
With full support for 4096 bit RSA public key authentication your server management tasks can be done remotely using a maximized security protocol.
The entire interface has been tweaked with proper ActionBar design patterns, and is extremely memory efficient. Each host can have a custom image selected from your phone's Gallery and you can have as many hosts as you'd like. There are no limits to the amount of hosts or machines that you can manage.
VirtualBox Manager is completely automated, and here's how it works. First you setup your host's info, including a username and a password. You'll need to connect first using password authentication, then VirtualBox automatically handles uploading the public key to the server and adding it to your authorized_keys2 file; you simply press the upload key button in the action bar. Public key authentication is then enabled, and you can completely disable password authentication on the server to maximize security.
You can enable and disable public key authentication at any time, and you can re-generate the RSA key at any time. VirtualBox Manager uses a single RSA key, which can be uploaded to as many hosts as desired.
Start, stop, pause, restart, and save your virtual machines from anywhere your phone has data connectivity. VirtualBox Manager was built because I found a use for it, and I publish it on the Play Store so others can enjoy its powerful functionality. VirtualBox Manager is 100% free and is my way of contributing to the power of Android :)
The app currently only checks the prerequisites and displays some details about potential showstoppers. The app also includes an offline version of the readme web page. Be sure to RTFM, maybe watch the screen casts (tap video links in the readme, H.264 playback capabilities and Inet required for this).
If you have a i386 tablet (Wetab/Exopc) with android-x86.org/Corvusmod-ICS, you may want to install VirtualBox for the real fun - vbox modules are included with the kit.
I would be pleased if you send me a PM with your device details for inclusion in the tested-devices list.
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
You also can write it with just your hand easily.
- Start app from notification bar
- Start app with long press of search key
- Write a memo on the screen you see right now
- White, Yellow background is available
- Save the memo and share it with your friends
*Use the capture function of your mobile phone when the background is transparent (not lollipop)
// How To Take Screenshots Of Android Device //
power key + volume down key
It is growing up.
I can read English only a little.
The comment of everybody is seen by using the translation site.
It encourages it.
It works hard.
create by http://twitter.com/dd0125
music by http://twitter.com/rukkyon