WebDAV Navigator is a WebDAV client available for iOS and Android and Blackberry.
The full version includes the following additional features:
Sync :- Full, Contribute and Subscribe
Slideshow for remote files
Built-in Webserver/WebDAV server to share files
Bookmarks for remote and local folders
Unrar, Zip/Unzip support
Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
This application has been tested using Windows8 Explorer (should also work with Windows7 but it will not work on WindowsXP) and WebDAV client bitkinex. You can download it from http://www.bitkinex.com/
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Peter Ulrich, Gabor Fodor, Manuela Merino García and Anna Rainieri.
You can find a lock setting to specify how the device should be kept awake while server is running. There are three modes available:
New locks used
*SCREEN_DIM_WAKE_LOCK : Existing mode. Screen is on so energy consumption is higher. Use this mode if connections is dropped.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL : New mode. Screen is off so device will use less energy while server is running but data connection can be dropped. It is not recommended to use this mode.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL_HIGH_PERF: New mode only available on Android >= 3.1. Screen is off so energy consumption should be less than in the first mode. This mode is recommended to save energy but you might find problems so you might to select default lock mode.
How to connect with WebDAV server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and no network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:8080 tcp:8080"
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:8080 will be forwarded to your phone in port 8080.
5) Run WebDAV server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)"
6) Start WebDAV server.
7) In your PC connect your WebDAV client to http://127.0.0.1:8080 (port might be different, it depends on your WebDAV Server configuration).
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with WebDAV clients.
Enables WebDAV server write received files from WebDAV clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake WebDAV server can not be accessed.
Problems with big files:
If you have problems handling big files it might be due to a limitation in Windows webdav client. You can try the following to increase the size of files that Windows webdav client is able to manage:
1) You have to turn on BasicAuth via regedit to allow accessing the App's server by username and password.
2) You have to change Window's limit to file size when using the integrated WebDAV client.
3) Restart windows.
This allows file sizes up to 4 Gigabytes handled by the client.
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
Some WebDav Servers:
*****specifically as follows:
** Add, modify, delete WebDav server
** Download multiple files/folder Supported
** Upload multiple files/folder Supported
** Living progress
** View files online
** Create folder online
** Download and upload history
** Sorting by file name, create date and file size
*****Local File Sharing
** Http File Sharing via WiFi,Support Safari, chrome, firefox and IE6/7/8/9
** Chrome and Firefox Supported upload multiple files
** Email multiple files/folder Supported
*****Local File Manage
** New Folder
** Sorting by file name, create date and file type
** View, copy, move, delete, rename, email, zip Compression and unzip files/folders
** Select all and Cancel all
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
- AD FREE
- Import from Evernote (or other HTML notes, all from the ownCloud website)
- Note grouping/categorization
- Saves notes as HTML files if set on the server
- Multiple font formats, bold, italic, strike-through, bullets, numbered lists, alignment and indention
- Automatic link insertion
- Insert resizable images embedded with BASE64
-=- TRANSLATIONS -=-
Interested in volunteering to translate ownNote? Help out at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ownnote/
-=- ISSUES AND FEATURE REQUESTS -=-
Please report issues and feature requests to the following URL (GitHub) instead of in reviews, thank you: http://goo.gl/78SQuQ
-=- IMPORTANT NOTE -=-
ownNote for Android requires the latest version of the ownNote App to be installed in your ownCloud server installation. To find out details and installation instructions for the server side application, please visit: http://goo.gl/G4DsN5
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
This is the first multi-panel file explorer for Android. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience.
"Brings Beautiful and Efficient Browsing" - Will Verduzco (XDA)
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Access to unlimited cool/free themes
☆ Manage system partitions
Cloud explorer - cloud files as in your local
☆ Google Drive,
Network - seamlessly browsing files
☆ Samba/CIFS/Window shared/
☆ Cool music player with full equalizer
☆ Storage detail information
☆ Nice home screen widgets & shortcuts
☆ Animated GIF viewer
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Android, Leather, Purple, Wallpaper
☆ Quick search all SD Card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
Android OS version kitkat (ver 4.4) since occurred. For external SdCard such as copying and deleting.
Trying to solve it, but seems to take a long time.
Temporarily, File Explorer menu at the top [External Sd Card] button to set the connection.
Accessible path to the subdirectory of SdCard.
For this area, the file copy, delete, etc. are supported.
(This statement is made kitkat OS users only.)
Smart File Manager application is the File Explorer for Android.
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
○ Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
○ Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
○ Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
▷ Smart Task Manager
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷Smart App Manager
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
▷ Smart Notepad
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
○ Real-time memory, CPU information
○ Task execution capabilities
○ End Task function
● System Information (System info)
○ Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
○ Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
○ Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
○ External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
○ CPU status information
○ System / platform information
○ Smart File Manager Overview
Smart File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
○ Smart File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
○ Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
○ Widget Update Time Adjustable
○ Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
○ Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
○ Battery status(1×1)
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
change to the 100% battery icon from the standard battery icon in the status bar.
To change the standard battery icon is not easy.
but This application, Anyone can be easily changed.
also Never fill a little space of the status bar.
/************ How use ************/
After starting the application, checked start,
Please drag the icon up the dialog to the standard battery icon.
You can also set a number to specify a location.
When the full screen, and you will be hidden by double clicking the icon.
You can restart the notification list.
Please try us once.
******* Please read ********
If you have a kill app for the task system,Please do not stop this application.
Make a setting, This application is not stop.
We accept bugs and wishes.
Please send me an email anytime.
このアプリではAndroid Open Accessoryを試すことができます。
manufacturer="shigadroid.ddo.jp" model="shigadroid Demo" version="2.0"