You are NOT required to login to your Flickr account to use this application. All of the current features are available to public users.
Some of the current features:
- Browse through photos taken near your current location
- Explore photos taken anywhere in the world by navigating through the map or searching for a target location
- Specify a geographical region (a country/continent) and search for a tag among the photos taken there
- Find exactly what you are looking for by making advanced search queries on Flickr (specify tags, date range, interestingness, etc.)
- View highly detailed information about any photo you stumble upon (e.g. tags, date taken, location on map, camera model, other photos by the same user)
- Save photos in your device or share it with your friends through e-mail, instant messengers or social networking sites
This is my first released application on Android and I would really appreciate if you can give me feedback with your ideas, comments or problems encountered while using Flickr Earth. And if you enjoyed using this application, don't forget to rate it. Thank you.
- "Solar System HD" and "Deep Galaxy HD"
- 5 different Earth themes with fully HD textures: Classic, Realistic, Future, Post-apocalyptic, Frozen earth
- Beautiful stars background
- This HD wallpaper has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II, HTC One X, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Z. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Tags:Earth, HD wallpaper,Universe, outer space,3D space,Solar System, Deep Galaxy,galaxy s4,galaxy s3,Pro.
This application contains a collection of pictures on your favorite topic. You can install them on your desktop. In this application, there is a function that changes the desktop picture at specific intervals. The interval you choose yourself. After this interval on the desktop will be installed image that should be in the collection of the current picture. Install our app and enjoy your favorite topics.
Earth is the third planet from the Sun. It is the densest and fifth-largest of the eight planets in the Solar System. It is also the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets. It is sometimes referred to as the world or the Blue Planet.
A planet is an astronomical object orbiting a star or stellar remnant that is massive enough to be rounded by its own gravity, is not massive enough to cause thermonuclear fusion, and has cleared its neighbouring region of planetesimals. The term planet is ancient, with ties to history, science, mythology, and religion. The planets were originally seen by many early cultures as divine, or as emissaries of deities. As scientific knowledge advanced, human perception of the planets changed, incorporating a number of disparate objects.
The Moon is the only natural satellite of the Earth and the fifth largest moon in the Solar System. It is the largest natural satellite of a planet in the Solar System relative to the size of its primary, having 27% the diameter and 60% the density of Earth, resulting in 1⁄81 its mass. Among satellites with known densities, the Moon is the second densest, after Io, a satellite of Jupiter.
The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is almost perfectly spherical and consists of hot plasma interwoven with magnetic fields. It has a diameter of about 1,392,684 km, around 109 times that of Earth, and its mass accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System. Chemically, about three quarters of the Sun's mass consists of hydrogen, while the rest is mostly helium. The remainder consists of heavier elements, including oxygen, carbon, neon and iron, among others.
The Solar System is the Sun and the objects that orbit the Sun. These are a planetary system of eight planets and various secondary bodies, dwarf planets and small Solar System objects that orbit the Sun directly, as well as satellites that orbit many planets and smaller objects. The Solar System formed 4.6 billion years ago from the gravitational collapse of a giant molecular cloud.
Astronomy is a natural science that is the study of celestial objects, the physics, chemistry, mathematics, and evolution of such objects, and phenomena that originate outside the atmosphere of Earth, including supernovae explosions, gamma ray bursts, and cosmic background radiation. A related but distinct subject, cosmology, is concerned with studying the universe as a whole.
The Universe is commonly defined as the totality of existence, including planets, stars, galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, the smallest subatomic particles, and all matter and energy. Similar terms include the cosmos, the world, reality, and nature.
You can add comments for every photo to remind you of the situation of the picture.
The taken pictures are stored in full quality on SD-Card. The App provides a monthly calendar and a gallery to view your photos.
Statistics show you, how long you are using this app and how many photos you have taken.
Don´t miss this chance to document your life, 365 days a year, year by year.
- Import existing photos
- Share photos with "Facebook" or other social networks or even send them to other Apps like "Whats App".
- Supports App2SD
Planed for future releases:
- A daily reminder
This app uses ads for monetisation as i spent a lot of time developing. Please don´t complain about this.
If you have any feature suggestions or bug reports please don´t hesitate to contact me, i´ll try to fix them asap.
One day one photo
If you are unable to view a KML or KMZ file or attachment in Google Earth, then this may be the app that you need!
KMLZ to Earth Pro allows you to browse through your local files to select a KML or KMZ file to display in Google Earth. It also allows you to view your saved email attachments in Google Earth.
In the Explorer activity, if you browse to a directory containing images with location information you can also:
* Tap the file icon to view the photo closely
* Tap the file name to create a KMZ file
* Tap "View images to create KMZ" to create a KMZ file with the locations and images from multiple photos
In your email application, save the KML or KMZ file, and then tap it again to choose to view it with KMLZ to Earth Pro.
Since Google Earth for Android doesn't seem to have published limits on file sizes, your success with files larger than 4MB may vary. Large files cause Google Earth to to load slowly, or if they are too large, not display them entirely. If this occurs, try to reduce the size of the images used or the number of images selected to create smaller KMZ files.
The size of the images shown in Google Earth decreases progressively as the total size of images are selected, in order to try to keep the total file size small enough to view on Google Earth for Android.
When creating a KMZ file, each image containing location information is shown as a thumbnail, along with the image name, time taken, resolution and size. Thumbnails can be tapped for a larger preview of the image. All, none, or individual files can be selected to create a KMZ file from images in one directory.
DO NOT PUT SPACES OR OTHER STRANGE CHARACTERS IN FILE NAMES! LETTER, NUMBER, UNDERSCORE, PERIOD, AND HYPHEN CHARACTERS ALLOWED. ANY OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE REPLACED WITH UNDERSCORES.
File names must end in ".jpg", ".kml", ".kmz" to be visible to view in KMLZ to Earth Pro, and capitalization does not matter.
Files that you select to view are copied to the "Home" directory, typically /mnt/sdcard/kmlz. WARNING! Any file that does not end in ".kml" or ".kmz" will be deleted automatically from this directory, or when you choose to use Menu, Clear Home, and confirm.
The Home button will take you quickly to the /mnt/sdcard/kmlz directory (or a similar path) to see which files you have previously viewed, and view them again.
This app can't be set as default for any action, if you try, then it will reset itself. This ensures you the choice of action always and prevents a possible undesirable loop.
If experiencing problems with Google Earth, use the Menu, Manage Earth, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache. Clear Cache is very helpful to get accurate results if you are testing the same file name multiple times.
Likewise, if experiencing problems with KMLZ to Earth, use the Menu, Manage KMLZ, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache.
This application runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8001/ to serve pages from it's "Home" directory to Google Earth. In order to do this, it will have a running process in the background. A notification will be issued to remind you that this process is running. If you view the notification, then you can stop this background web server process. Also, from the application, pressing back will allow you to terminate the application and the background web server process.
Love to create ripples in bathtub and watch them subside. Now you could create same kind of waves in your cell phone. All you have to do is, set the wall paper on your screen and touch the point where you like to see ripples appear.
Various option like displacement or distance of ripple from touch point and radius of the wave are given in the settings of wall paper. Option of three color are given for the background. Amaze the people around by the sound of water drop in this fun app.
••• Five exclusive retina eye backgrounds
••• Fine and smooth ripple
••• Realstic water droplets on screen
••• Customise water droplets size, type, density, speed etc
••• Turn on/off ripple or droplets with one touch
••• Ripple types customisation like density etc
THIS IS A LIVE WALLPAPER NOT AN APP
This is a OpenGL Live Wallpaper with dynamic wave water effect. It's very interactive at finger touch. You create a water's ripple effect
****The Wallpaper has been tested on following phones.
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
LG Optimus One
LG Optimus Black
Sony Xperia U
Motorola Fire XT
HTC One V
All images used in this software product are owned by and are copyrights of their respective owners
Love Calendar is easy to use:
1. Select the photo you want to use from Gallery or take a new Picture.
2. Crop the image and select the part you want to appear on Monthly Calendar.
3. Select the month you want for Love Calendar.
4. Save the Month Calendar with love theme or share the Monthly love calendar with any photo sharing application or printer.
Monthly Love Calendar created can be easily printed and custom monthly calendar's can be used at home or work. Love Calendar are here to show off your love to loved ones and track periods of Months and changes that happen each month.
★★★★★ "It's so cool to make postcard with my Android photos!"
★★★★★ "The product is high quality and well-designed, my friends like it very much"
★★★★★ "It's easy, I can finish it in few minutes!"
★★★★★ "Making a calendar from Android photos is so easy and fun, I’m thrilled!"
[New to TinTint ?]
TinTint.com is founded in 2009 in Taiwan, and has soon become the most popular photobook published service. TinTint provides tools for user to edit/publish/print their own photobook.
For more information, checkout http://www.tintint.com
It's easy to publish photobook with TinTint in few steps:
Step 1) Select Photos
Step 2) Preivew (Supports Text / Photo Move / Layout)
Step 3) Order (Accept Credit Cards / PayPal)
Orders will ship in 7 business days, worldwide.
[SnapCard] for Android
It's designed for Android photos, strongly recommended.
- Ad-free. No ad banners!
- 150+ unique filters in categories: 'Lomo', 'Vintage', 'Simple tone', 'Black & White', 'Old Style', ‘Cold tones’, ‘Warm tones’ and 'Art'.
- 100+ amazing special effects: shadow, fabric, akvarel, rust, frames, scratch, light, fire, water, heart, brush, noise and many more.
- About 50 free stickers and about 500 stickers in Stickers Pack by categories Animals, Romance, Plans, Monsters, Food and many more.
- Sketch filters are professional tools to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos.
- Magic Tools contains: Auto-Levels, Sharpening, Area-Auto-Levels, Blurring and Red-Eyes correction.
- Picframes helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames with 100 adjustable templates in Classic and Art categories, adjustable borders, frames, corners and backgrounds.
- Free-form collage editor allows you to create amazing collages with your photos and backgrounds.
- Color Splash FX with filters: create stunning artwork with your photos by removing or changing colors and combining layers.
- Lens Boost – apply lens effect to your photos to get an amazing vignette effect with circle and linear (Tilt Shift) lens.
- Apply set of beautiful digital frames to your photos. Available packs: Holiday Frames, Christmas Frames, Summer Frames and Valentine's Day frames. You can download and try all frames for FREE.
- Add text labels to your photos with fonts, styles and colors customization.
- Base photo operations: brightness, contrast, RGB color adjustment, hue, saturation, use round and linear masks to highlight appropriate parts of you photos.
- Base transform operations: resize, rotate and crop.
- Action Sets: collect interesting operations into action sets and apply them again to new photos.
- Apply several operations to one photo: you can edit a photo and apply all features and effects to one photo at the same time.
- Use photos from your gallery or from Camera.
- Save the result in 3 formats: Small, Normal and Large. Save images in JPEG and PNG.
- Photo Studio PRO includes all unlocked packs, tools and features.
The best photo collage maker and video creator on Android, over 60m fans like Photo Grid.
Top1 in Photography app over 11 countries.
Top5 in Photography app over 46 countries.
Number one photo sharing app for Instagram.
Super easy photo editor app.
WORD OF MOUTH
>>Photo Grid's simple interface and outstanding menu of pre-designed grids make it the best collage app on the market. - CNET
>>We love Photo Grid. It can work hand in hand with Instagram to quickly produce beautiful results... and its interface is so intuitive that anyone will be able to master it - PC Advisor
>>Photo Grid offers five different collage types, and lets you pull in photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, and the highly dubious Google Image Search. -Make Use Of
>>Create beautiful collages for Instagram with Photo Grid for Android.-Erez Zukerman
>>Photo Grid Vs Flipagram: Not only a photo editor but also a video maker.-Moosii
VOICE OF USER
One of the best photo editor app i’ve downloaded.
This is the best collage app I’ve come across.
The best photo editor app for photo lovers.
Great basic photo editing and awesome collage making.
Super easy to use and load my pics to Instagram, Facebook and many other social media.
Good simple fun app to do pic collages.
Great for social networking site like Instagram and Facebook.
At first it was iffy but with the new updates it’s the best photo editing app out there.
Photo Grid is better than PicsArt! I swear by it! I have them both but will not run to PicsArt.
* More than ten photo ratios for your choices, and customized ratio freely.
Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages.
Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
"What you see is what you get" Text Editor gives the best image editing experience;
Tons of stickers for you image decoration;
Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
Use shape clip function to create a personal a sticker freely;
* A lot of frames and backgrounds to choose;
* Support inner border, outer border and corner edit.
Quickly share photos with family and friends to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus,Email and other social network.
Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision.
Stitch photos and tell a story.
Photo Grid filter Effects are awesome artistic photo effects to create wonderful pics Arts.
SIX COLLAGE MODES
* Grid Mode: Quickly combine multiple photos with more than 300 layouts into a beautiful picture collage.
Video Mode: Create beautiful video stores using your gallery photos or other photo album, add music, text and stickers you love!
Free Mode: Arrange images freely on a blank canvas with beautiful frames and backgrounds.
* Single Mode: Transform a single photo into photo art via all wonderful functions and sharing with your friends on Instagram and Facebook.
Stitch Mode: Tell a story via a long pic stitch，combining multiple photos via text and stickers!
Template Mode: Decorate your picture via pre-designed templates.
So stitch your pics, make a beautiful pics collage and share the magic and beauty of your instant collages with the world with this app.
TAGS：collage maker, collage creator, photo grid, photo album, picture collage, photowall, photo editor, photo wallpaper, photo lab, instagram, instaframe,instacollage,instant collage, picstitch, pic stitch，image decoration， photo art，picsart work, video creator, video maker, slide show, pic collage, photo collage.
motherly plannet Earth and comparision of it with other planets of our solar system.
You can have a glimpse of some as below.
The average distance between Earth and Sun is 149,597,890 km (92,955,820 miles) or
one astronomical unit (AU). It is Located between Venus and Mars, some people have
called it the "third rock from the sun."
All of the things we need to survive are provided under a thin layer of atmosphere
that separates us from the uninhabitable void of space. Earth is made up of Air,
water, land, and life.
Seventy-one percent of Earth's surface is covered with water. It is the only planet
where water exists in its liquid form on the surface.
Earth is the only planet known to contain life.
This will let you increase knowledge and know more evidence about our earth.
2. You will be lead to put photos into different albums when photos are first taken or edited afterwards, which will help you a lot when you review them. In this app, albums work as diary books, which comprise photos with the same theme, such as a birthday party or office picnic.
3. You could review your photos in two ways, calender or albums, since photos hold two tags, time and theme.
NASA Earth HD Wallpaper runs as a image slideshow on your Tablet, Mobile Device, or Google TV, entertaining you as you peer out of the Space Shuttle or International Space Station looking back at stunning views of planet Earth's continents, oceans, and cloud formations from orbit. See one you like? Simply save it as your Wallpaper with one click!
* 30+ high resolution (HD) Wallpaper images of Planet Earth from space
* Runs in slideshow/screensaver mode, or pick out individual images as HD wallpaper for your home screen.
* Informational descriptions provided with each image (Can be turned On/Off)
We love to enjoy the fantastic masterpiece of our planet and we think you might love it too. Thus, we’ve hand picked 30+ absolutely marvelous NASA Planet Earth 1080p wallpapers to spice up your android device.
FREE for a limited time so Download Now!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, feedback, or feature suggestions.