NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
* Launch your Tasker Task with tab NFC tag.
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
* Change setting by nfc tag.
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
Name mean smart THE NOTHING BOOK.
- THE SOMETHING BOOK
- Smart THE NOTHING BOOK
- NFC P2P / TAG Writer
- Write the book
- Export TEXT file
- Import TEXT file
- Scroll View
- Slide View
- Use User Font
- Password & hint enable
SMSP NFC allows you to easily and cost effectively create the NFC Tags needed in promoting your Mobile Coupons Campaigns.
SMSP NFC displays all Services and mCoupons that use web-based technologies like Web Forms and Scan & Win.
Using SMSP NFC you can easily utilize the power and ease-of-use of the NFC technology and quickly build the promotional material needed to promote your Campaings.
You write the NFC Tags and embed them in places with easy access. Once they are read they redirect the user to the appropriate web page for them to opt-in to your Campaign.
In addition, you can download the matching QR code and use it in Smart Posters, so that you offer multiple, easy to use, ways for users to participate to your Campaign.
Setup is easy:
• Get a bunch of writable NFC tags.
• Use this app to write the "punch" commands to the NFC tags.
• Done. Each scan of such a tag performs the according action.
• NFC tags needs to be NDEF-compatible, e.g. NTAG203
• Task and client names are stored on the NFC Tag. If the Time Recording app cannot find a matching task later-on when scanning a tag it will create a new task with the given names (which comes in handy if you want to have other Time Recording app users or app installations use the same task names)
** You have to install Timesheet App **
Enables you to track your working time with NFC.
Just save a Tag to a writeable NFC Sticker/Item and next time you want to track your work, put your phone on the NFC Sticker/Item.
1. Create a Tag (Name & Project)
2. Write this Tag to a NFC Sticker/Item.
3. Close the NFC App.
4. Put your phone on the NFC Sticker/Item.
NFC Sticker/Item not included!
(min. 50-byte required!)
You need Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
It accepts the optical character recognition (OCR) output of Google Goggles as personal particulars, thereby eliminating the need to key in the information. Nevertheless, input of personal particulars through the on-screen soft keyboard, or a physical USB/wireless/bluebooth keyboard still works. Otherwise, just click on a user file in Google Drive or Dropbox, and choose User Import to open it.
A user file is a simple text file. Each line of the file contains an IC number and a name, separated by a tab character.
After linking, the person taps the contactless card or NFC tag on the smartphone with the TapKad app running to indicate his or her presence. The presence may be used for attendance recording or even in a basic payment system. This eliminates the burden of remembering the names of your students and club members etc. They are represented by their cards or tags.
The apps that use the link data are :
- TapKad (records attendance)
- Attendance (creates attendance statistics)
- Notification (sends personalized SMS to attendees)
- Score Input, Result (record and publish examination scores, using RFID/NFC)
Causal Idea is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage inflicted during and after the installation and use of the application.
This application program is an application to call the music application program.
The icon let me use the one of http://www.androidicons.com/
Using the application
1. To copy the text in other applications.
2. When you start the app will automatically incorporated into the text.
3. To choose what you want to copy.
4. To start the application you want to put a character copy, paste processing.
It is possible to take a picture by 16 continuous shootings by 1 continuous shooting, 4 continuous shootings, and 9 continuous shootings.
When it is possible to enjoy it in the photograph taken by using this camera application program for everybody all over the world, it is glad.