inSSIDer identifies signal overlap, channel conflicts, and configuration issues that are degrading your wireless network performance.
Other features include:
• Table and graphic views of surrounding WLANs
• Detailed statistics and channel recommendations
• Network grouping by ESSID or Radio
• Filtering by SSID, MAC Address, Channel, or Signal
ART runtime is currently not supported. For more information on ART please visit:
Email us after the usual 15 minutes if you want to give the app back.
Caution: At activating the app, frequently the Google service respond with an error. Pay attention to existing Internet connection and try several times if necessary. Thank you.
The fastest way to change your wlan / wifi /ssid.
The SSID Selector offers you many ways to change your WiFi....
- Notification Bar
- Plugin for Locale and Tasker
- Best Network Option!
* App: One simple click to change the wifi. You can see your configured wireless lan SSID's and the actual strength and you can switch your wlan. You can configure the notification* and start/stop it.
* Widget: You've the choice between 2 widget-sizes, depending on how much wifis you've configured. 1-2 or up to 10, depending on the screen size. You can see the actual connected wifi ssid in the widget. Now with ON/OFF-Switch for Wlan!
* Intent: Switch between your wifi through an simple intent "ultimatesoftware.nw.SSIDSelector.intent.action.verbindeSSID" and ssid as extras. You can change the wlan in every App who can send an intent, like Tasker, Locale or other.
* Notification*: The newest feature is the static notification which you can configure in the app. Select the ssid's you want and change any time the actual wifi. Pull the notification bar down, see the actual wlan-connection and change it with one click.
* Plugin für Locale und Tasker: User the simple Plugin to automatically change the WiFi.
* **NEW** Best Network Option: Enables simple and fast change to the strongest network at this moment. You can choose this Option on all features: App, Notification, Intent, Widget and Plugin. You have the choice to connect to an configured network or include all open networks in reach.
*now for all Versions available! The Android-Version < 3.0 have a little restriction at the notification, better then none ;-)
If you have any problems, feature-resquest or questions -> Email me: email@example.com
Very Usefull Simple WiFi Software !
IP Address/ SSID/ Link Speed/ MAC Address
Gateway Address/ Net Mask/ DNS1 DNS2
Tested Android 1.5-
[ Manually close version is available ]
Copyright (c) 2010 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
In addition, I set an icon every SSID and which WiFi am connected to?
I can easily confirm it on a notice bar.
With the main screen of the application, I can confirm various information of the Wi-Fi during the connection,
I can change ON/OFF of the Wi-Fi.
ver.1.1 I added a cutting function from the access point.
I can do it without turning off WiFi not to use access point.
I have been connected to the weak access point of the electric wave strength, but please use it for the cases that do not want to turn off WiFi.
Please choose "cutting setting reset" among menu to be connected again.
・ I added a "connection" button. It becomes the function for the former "cutting setting reset".
・ I added an access point automatic cutting function. Please shall remain in effect than a setting window. In addition, the setting whether is connected after electric wave strength to automatically cut, automatic cutting again is possible.
・ I lent the function to notify you of with a toast at the time of a status change carelessly. Please validate this than a setting window. The indication content is similar to a thing displayed in the notice domain.
・ I add a menu founding WiFi setting to a sub menu.
・ I was able to change the icon for when not connected to WiFi.
Do you have to frequently switch between wireless networks?
Then this widget is for you! It comes with the following features:
- it shows the name (SSID) of the WiFi network you are currently connected to.
- click the button to go directly into the WiFi Settings menu and switch to a different network or disable / enable WiFi.
- in case you are not connected to any WiFi network (or WiFi disabled) the widget button will read "disconnected".
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Please leave a comment if you decide to give a row rating - your feedback will help improve the widget.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
It displays the value of approximately using the SSID and SSID currently connected to the notification area and notification bar traffic daily (MByte).
The application screen, today, yesterday, and this month to display send traffic, received traffic, and total traffic.
Notification bar, display in the notification area It is possible to switch ON / OFF.
This software contains a work that is distributed with 2.0 license Apache.
No es un troyano como la gran mayoría de aplicaciones que te pide todos los permisos!!
Aumentando cada dia más las wifi's soportadas!! (Mirar lista abajo)
Normalmente los operadores dan a los usuarios routers con algoritmos de Wifi debiles, WiFiPwner comprueba si se trata de un router que tenga esa vulnerabilidad y proporciona la contraseña de la Wifi para que se pueda comprobar dicho problema.
NOTA: No tiene que funcionar al 100% los usuarios poco a poco van cambiando las claves por defecto de sus routers y los operadores (rara vez) actualizan el algoritmo.
Es una aplicación para comprobar la seguridad de tu propia conexión, no es para ir por ahi hackeando redes wifi que es delito! ;)
INFINITUM_XXXX (Hawuei routers / otras SSID posibles!)
y buscando más y más!
META: crack hack wifi clave seguridad vulnerabilidad contraseña
With a powerful "WiFi Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Sniffer" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Sniffer - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- change WLAN priority manually
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
WifiExplorer uses 5 diagnostic views that collectively provide an overview of your current Wi-Fi environment. In 'normal' mode all APs are displayed, while in 'Monitor Mode' only the APs of interest are displayed. The following list briefly describes some of the features available in the current version of WifiExplorer.
✔ Site Survey View -- displays each AP's beacon signal strength and channel, emphasizing how Wi-Fi channels in the 2.4x GHz ISM band overlap with one another.
✔ Occupied Channel View -- displays each AP's channel and relative beacon signal strength, emphasizing how the APs in your current Wi-Fi environment are distributed across different channels.
✔ Channel Occupancy View -- displays how the APs in your current Wi-Fi environment are distributed across different channels. Typically you'll see most APs on channels 1, 6, 11 and few (if any) on the other channels.
✔ AP Timecourses View -- displays each AP's beacon signal strength as a function of time. This view is most useful when monitoring a particular AP and you are moving around to different locations.
✔ List of wireless routers -- lists all the wireless APs in your current Wi-Fi environment, along with their SSID, BSSID (MAC address), channel, frequency, security configuration and beacon signal strength (RSSI).
✔ Capture, save and email screenshots of the different diagnostic views.
WifiExplorer is the ultimate mobile tool for wifi site surveys. Its graphical charts make it easy to use for both professionals and amateurs alike. A variety of 802.11 network discovery tools are available for the android platform -- they are known by various names including -- wifi scanner, wifi finder, wifi locator, wifi analyzer, wifi detector, wifi monitor, site survey. WifiEagle falls in this category of wifi test apps. These diagnostic tools have the common goal of detecting the intermittent beacons that are transmitted by every wireless router. Each wireless router with a unique SSID represents a different wifi network. Wireless routers with the same SSID serve the same wifi network.
When preparing a site for installing a wifi network or troubleshooting one that performs poorly one typically uses several diagnostic tools to measure coverage, congestion, RF interference and throughput performance. Coverage takes into account the signal strength of the Wi-Fi network in all areas where Wi-Fi is desired. The signal strengths that are measured by wifi scanning tools are those of the beacons transmitted by wireless routers and do NOT reflect network performance -- a common misconception. Wifi scanners, wifi finders, wifi locators, wifi analyzers, wifi detectors, wifi monitors, site survey and network discovery tools -- whatever you like to call them -- can only be used to measure coverage since they only detect beacons. They can not measure throughput performance, which would require detecting and monitoring wifi data packets.
The best wifi apps will present the data they collect in such a way to make your job of interpreting it as simple as possible. WifiEagle uses multiple graphical charts so the results really stand out. Using these results allows you to make the best choices in configuring your wifi network for the best channel and determining whether all areas have sufficient wifi coverage.
You can make 10 scenes as a pack of settings like home, office, etc. And you can change it to tap the scene on popup menu.
If you set a timer schedule to switch the scene, the settings will be changed automatically at the designated time by the timer schedule.
APN on/off, Wi-Fi on/off, Bluetooth on/off, GPS on/off(See Notes), Silent mode on/off, Vibrate mode, Airplane mode on/off, Auto-Sync on/off, Brightness, Screen out time, Auto rotate on/off, Audible touch tones on/off, Screen lock sounds on/off, Haptic feedback on/off, Stay awake on charging on/off, Screen lock security on/off(See Notes), Visible lock pattern on/off(See Notes), Skip slide lock on/off(See Notes), Wi-Fi tethering, and Volume controls.
[Launching the App widget]
This app is controlled by the widget basically. You can add this app widget to your desktop by -
(1) Long-touch on your desktop.
(2) Then select [Widgets].
(3) And then select [Scene Switch].
If it is the first launch, five default initial scenes will be created. Please modify the scene name and the settings with [Scene Edit] function.
[Scene Select Operations]
If you tap the widget, scene pop-up menu is displayed. You can tap and select a scene name in the pop-up menu to change the scene. The settings will be changed according to the scene you selected. You can tap [Scene Switch] in the notification bar if it is shown.
[Edit Scene Settings]
Tap the widget once or select this app from notification bar, and then push menu button on your device. Then option menu is displayed. Select [Scene Edit] on the option menu. And tap a scene in the pop-up menu. Then scene editor is displayed. You can edit the settings of the scene.
[Scene switch by Timer schedule]
Scene can be switched automatically by timer schedule.
Select [Timer schedule] on the option menu. Timer schedule list will be displayed. And tap a row in the schedule list. You can set timer schedule for scene switching.
You can also use flick switch to change scenes.
The flick switch is icon size overlay type view displayed over other app screen. You can set each scene for each flick direction of eight. If you flick on the flick switch, the scene is changed. The flick switch can be displayed only a specified time when the screen is turned on or the device is shaken.
(1) On Android 2.3 or later, GPS setting is not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(2) Do not use other APN control apps if you want to use APN setting in this app.
(3) Brightness setting may not be reflected immediately.
(4) On Android 2.2 or later, 'screen lock security' setting and 'visible lock pattern' are not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(5) If 'screen lock security' is set on, you cannot skip the slide lock on most devices. Or home key on the device does not work.
(6) On some devices or some Android OS versions, some settings might not be set well.
(7) This app should be installed to internal memory of the device, not external media like SD card. Android OS does not show the widgets that are placed in the external media, so you cannot use the app widget.
(8) From version 3.x, you can move the app into external media like SD card (Only if OS has the function). But using of this app in external media is not recommended for the following reasons except unavoidable case as insufficient internal memory.
- The scene switch service must be restarted after the app moved to/from external media.
- The widget of app on external media is not available. You should use the notification bar or the flick switch.
- The service on external media is not started automatically when the device starts up. You need to start the service of Scene Switch manually.
- When the external media is unmounted, the service stops or does not start.
- Because of the external media access, the battery consumption tends to higher.