Move over SIRI, S voice and other voice based products with no personality, here comes 3D Pal.
3D Pal is the first app on Google Play, which offers the ability to virtualise any individual you like in brilliant 3D animation with touch sensitivity. This app puts the users in total control over who they want to choose as their 3D personal assistant be it their loved ones or their favourite celeb. This exciting feature renders a personality to your mobile device and makes you stand out from rest of the run of the mill mobile device users.
One of the exciting features of this app is that it is available in a range of accents, from Australian to US English also with 100 different language choices. 3D Pal is a great blend of virtual friend and artificial intelligence. It uses natural language technology of iSpeech to perform a multitude of tasks ranging from text messages to transforming pictures into a virtual 3D communication tool, not only does it transform your loved one’s picture into 3D virtual assistant but also lets you customise it with loads of cool stuff. 3D Pal uses the state of the art voice recognition technology which gives the user a hands free experience to perform various tasks and integrates it with technology to virtualize a photo to reflect any action the user expects it to perform.
3D Pal, a brilliant technology that has features of iPhone Siri and takes it up a notch to include more features to make it user driven. With 3D Pal, you can:
• You can have a member of your family, friends or your favourite celebrity as talking and emoting 3D virtual assistant. So, instead of having just a voice talking to you, now you will have a chosen favourite person in 3D in your mobile device.
• Haven’t you always wanted a phone that was unique and different? 3D Pal gives you that edge so that you can personalize your Android phone and make it your own unique phone. Now your phone is – Unique, Personal and Exclusive by inclusion of 3D Pal.
• 3D Pal’s amazing engineering enables you to virtualize in 3D and use it do simple to complex tasks for you, including GPS service, social media, news reading, comprehensive location services, real-time information services, weather, sports, general information etc.
• You need to update your face book, send mail, call a person when driving, search on stuff on amazon, know things in Google, calculate, set alarm, 3D Pal does it – in short you’ll have a 3D personal assistant in your hand. You ask and it performs impeccably. 3D Pal is not only the best personal assistant app on Android phone, but it is more- much, much more. 3D Pal’s unique selling point is puts you in total control over who you want as your 3D virtual assistant and even give them a name. So, in short, your voice-based personal assistant app can now emote in 3D and can do a lot. How many voice-based personal-assistant apps in the market can do that? It can become:
• A child for a father who misses his family.
• A funny man who makes silly faces and responds to your silly questions.
• A companion who helps you get through your lonely days
• A guide who will help you navigate through the rush hour and to the places you want to go.
• An ally who will become your walking encyclopaedia and provide you with answers to your questions.
• Your favourite celebrity to talk, laugh and share a joke.
• A long lost friend to talk in the virtual world
• An intelligent personal assistant who will do multiple tasks
• A friend that shares a moment, emotes intelligently, and becomes your buddy in the virtual world.
Your phone becomes a topic of conversation as well as your mode of conversation. In short a real friend in every sense of the word.
What does it take to see life in 3D...not to mention 3-D stereograms, stereoscopic photographs, or 3D TV or movies, such as Avatar 3D? On this page, you will learn about an exciting part of normal human vision - stereovision (a.k.a., stereoscopic vision or stereopsis). For now, let's just keep things simple and call it stereovision.
Human Beings with Two Eyes that Work Together Have Stereovision
Human beings generally come equipped with two eyes and one head. If you have any doubts about your equipment or your ability to see 3D, check out Why Some People Have Trouble Seeing 3D before continuing.
Unlike horses, humans have two eyes located side-by-side in the front of their heads. Thanks to the close side-by-side positioning, each eye takes a view of the same area from a slightly different angle. The two eye views have plenty in common, but each eye picks up visual information the other doesn't. Have you ever compared the different views of your right and left eye? The Eye Hop Game lets you do just that.
Two Eyes = Three Dimensions (3D)!
Each eye captures its own view and the two separate images are sent on to the brain for processing. When the two images arrive simultaneously in the back of the brain, they are united into one picture. The mind combines the two images by matching up the similarities and adding in the small differences. The small differences between the two images add up to a big difference in the final picture! The combined image is more than the sum of its parts. It is a three-dimensional stereo picture.
The word "stereo" comes from the Greek word "stereos" which means firm or solid. With stereo vision you see an object as solid in three spatial dimensions width, height and depth or x, y and z. It is the added perception of the depth dimension that makes stereo vision so rich and special.
3D Image Hidden Has Many Advantages
Stereo vision or stereoscopic vision probably evolved as a means of survival. With stereo vision, we can see WHERE objects are in relation to our own bodies with much greater precision especially when those objects are moving toward or away from us in the depth dimension. We can see a little bit around solid objects without moving our heads and we can even perceive and measure "empty" space with our eyes and brains.
If You've Got Stereo Vision, Count Your Blessings!
Here are a few examples of occupations that depend heavily on Magic Eye hidden 3D images:
Here are just a few examples of general actions that depend heavily on stereo vision:
Throwing, catching or hitting a ball
Driving and parking a car
Planning and building a three-dimensional object
Threading a needle and sewing
Reaching out to shake someone's hand
Pouring into a container
Stepping off a curb or step
Are You Sure You've Got Magic Eye hidden 3D images?
It's hard to know what you're missing, if you've never had it. Do you see with both your eyes? Are your two eyes similar or different in sight?
This Is Just A Test - of Your Stereo Vision System
Are both your eyes turned on and working together as a team? Try this easy test and find out if you are a good candidate for 3D viewing. It's The Framing Game and it only takes a minute!
* To read more about the difference between the side vision of horses and the frontal vision of humans, check out an eye doctor's in-depth explanation of how 3D stereovision and stereoscopic depth perception evolved in humans and other predator species (tigers, sharks, etc.).
You may have arrived at this page because you were searching for an explanation as to why you can't see Avatar or other 3D movies in 3D. Can you see 3D? If you can't, keep reading and find out why?!!
You can switch functions "timer" & "accelerator sensor", so you can use it as poo-poo cushion, kitchen-timer or just accelerator sensor.
It will be strange alarm clock if you want.
Even if you never use this, you can feel peace just to be Mr.Fantastic you can see icon.