1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
Share the list of applications, with your friends or save it in a safe place to install them again after switching phone or install a new ROM
Find all Apps or Apps installed by you
Find Apps by the label-title, only a few letters are enough
Find Apps by the file extension, e.g: .txt
Find Apps by package name, only a few letters are enough, e.g: android
Find Apps by Mime type, e.g: text/plain
Launch the selected app directly from here or visit the App page in Play.Google
• Alarm Clock: wake up to pleasant tunes
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy 2 stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to calming white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Auto-launch: the application can be launched automatically when device is docked or plugged in
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Answer: Uhm, give me a minute to pen down the list (again)
Ever found yourself in this situation? Your friend, uncle, aunt, etc. recently converted to Android and you, being the local tech guru, are now suppose to tell them what to download?
Sifting through the app drawer is a hassle. What should you recommend? Why? and most importantly: how? A list with appname, market link and optionally a comment would be great, but is no fun to compile manually.
With List My Apps, the task becomes as easy as checking the app(s) you want to recommend and sharing them as:
• Plain text
• HTML list (e.g. for blog comments)
• BBCode list (used by many forums)
• Markdown list (e.g. for Reddit)
• Market URL (e.g. for direct sharing via barcode scanner app or importing in Raccoon: http://www.onyxbits.de/raccoon)
• Any custom format, defined through the build-in template editor.
Interested in discovering new apps yourself? List My Apps also includes a quid-pro-quo social sharing feature: just select some apps, hit "browse" and trade your recommendation for someone elses!
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
First you create a list of your installed applications. You can select which applications do you want to save. The application create an XML file in your external storage.
Next you make a fresh install of your favorite ROM.
Finally install 'My App List', load the XML file and install the applications from the list.
'My App List' is not a substitute for backups applications like 'Titanium Backup' or 'My Backup'. 'My App List' only save a XML file with your installed applications and allows you to install the applications one to one.
You can share your application list with your friends and your friends can import the list with the device. The formats are text, html and XML.
'My App List' is designed to perform clean installations of all your applications. It has a clear interface based on Holo Theme from ICS.
Root access not required
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Generate list files in sdcard
* RESTART_PACKAGES: Start applications from 'My App List'
* KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Stop applications from 'My App List'
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET: Send anonymous statistics
the my airtel app to manage your airtel mobile, broadband, digitalTV and airtel money
connections at work, home or anywhere in between! Check usage, make
payments or recharge, send money, start & stop services, get special offers, order
movies, games and more!
For more details, please visit, http://www.airtel.in/myairtel
Important note: For airtel broadband & digitalTV users, this application
will work only on a registered alternate contact number.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
Use any of the supported cloud backup location (unlocked Pro features):
Rerware Cloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
Backup (with schedule option) and restore to/from the Cloud (Paid feature: Rerware Cloud, Dropbox and Google Drive), or locally to your device/SD card (Free!)
Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
MyBackup and MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 4 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
NOTE: Trial will work on one device. Backup can be restored to the same device, to go across another device (data migration), you will need MyBackup Pro.
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
My APKs WORKS WITH KITKAT+MICROSD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOTED PHONE/TABLET
(apk = Android application)
My APKs will make a backup of installed applications on your device, to restore them without an internet connection and avoiding playstore long search and download times. For your paid/protected/not backuppable apps My APKs will generates special files usable for a manual restore or even automated with My APKs Install (see end of page).
Moreover, My APKs easily shares apps with peoples or devices by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others.
Another important ability of My APKs is to generate a report, in various formats, of installed applications with playstore links.
My APKs is very light (less than 400 kb) and not intrusive (it requires very few permissions to operate).
Please note My APKs doesn't use root permissions, therefore it cannot backup apps settings and data, it only backups the apk. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.
★ Backup: save a copy of installed applications on the device
★ Restore: restores the apk previously backupped by user selection
★ Report: creates a list of the applications in TXT, HTML and PDF format
★ Share: sends applications by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others
★ Uninstall: removes the application from the device and keep in sync the backup
★ Manage: Android management of the application
★ and much much more...
Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review and spread My APKs. Your support is our reward. Thank you.
Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : storing backup and creating report
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : avoid device to turn off during backup progress
android.permission.VIBRATE : system notifications
Follow us on:
★ Blogger http://droidiani.blogspot.com/
★ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/droidiani
★ Google+ https://plus.google.com/105649647672204556971
Known issue: PDF report generation crashes on some devices (for example Galaxy S2), solved by disabling images generation into settings.
Android PDF Writer library by Javier Santho Domingo was used.
DISCLAIMER: The author is not responsible for illegal or wrong usage of My APKs.
tag and keyword: apk, backup, restore, share, report, search, uninstall, manage, apps, paid, protected
My APKs Pro is on Google Play and has many powerful new features and options:
Main innovations in Pro version:
★ individual selection of apps and sortable list
★ massive share and cloud backup
★ verify backup integrity
★ detailed report
★ incremental restore
★ autobackup service
★ apk hash (md5, sha-1, crc32)
★ many customization settings
★ still light and not intrusive
My APKs Install easily restores your apps on all of your devices, even paid/protected ones:
Want to know what the curious “Manual updates”,“Update (manual)” and worrying “Permissions changed” messages in Android Market mean? e.g...
Permission has changed for 6 of 13 apps with updates available.
Press OK to update 7 apps with no permissions changes.
Please open remaining apps from the list to approve new permission and start update.
This app shows you what's changed!
- On starting "Update My Apps", you'll see a list of all your installed apps.
- Simply click one to see the differences between your current (on-device) version and the latest Market version (coloured light-red for "added", light-green "removed" & grey "unchanged" permissions).
- Clicking a permission will show you the official Android explanation.
It also shows you the apps’ own description of the changes, the version number you have installed the one you’ll get from the Market if you update along with a button to take you to the Market.
This app is not a replacement for Android Market(tm) -- it is a helper to make updating your applications easier.
This is an initial beta version. We've got some great updates planned already and are actively seeking feedback. For planned features (such as showing only update-pending apps with an "Update now" link) and to suggest others, please see the app's webpage http://goo.gl/4YWqU (link below).
Please support development with feedback -- positive reviews and comments in our forum: https://groups.google.com/group/ugs-support ( http://goo.gl/I88VO )
This app's permissions explanation:
- Query Google's Android Market for you with Google account: GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS
- Connect to Market and get adverts: INTERNET
- Detect offline/airplane mode: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
- User can choose whether to send crash reports including 200 lines of system logs: READ_LOGS
Like many, this app uses anonymous usage tracking and optional crash reporting. For full details, please see the developer's website (link below or http://goo.gl/W4KbF ).
We listened, so besides giving our existing 4GEE plan customers a totally refreshed app, we also built one that would work for our Orange and T-Mobile plan customers too. Once you are signed up and logged in, the app’s redesigned homepage gives you all the most important info about your account at a glance. One quick tap can then take you to areas with even more detailed info.
ALREADY GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Select which plan you are on and then use your existing username and password to log in. This includes existing Orange and T-Mobile customers using their existing Your Orange and My T-Mobile app login details, so no need to sign up again. If you need to change between 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange logins you can do this in the ‘Settings’ area of the app. Once the app has been closed, it will then update with the right info for your plan the next time you open it and log in.
You will still be directed to sign up at My EE online for now, make sure you select your correct plan here. After you’ve signed up online, close your mobile browser and reopen the app. Log in with the new username and password you’ve set up. Select ‘Keep me logged in’ for quick access in future and add a passcode if you want to secure access to the app.
STILL PACKED FULL OF FEATURES AND MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
The My EE app is the fastest, easiest way to access your accounts quickly and easily while on the go. Use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi, and you’ll always have the important info you want at your fingertips.
• See important info at a glance, like how much data you have left and your remaining allowances.
• Keep on top of your billing date and amounts, plus any charges outside your plan allowance.
• Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
• Get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
• Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
• Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
• See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
• Enjoy little extras such as linking the app to your phone’s contacts. This lets you see your contacts’ names instead of their phone numbers on your usage and billing info. Handy. We protect your privacy by using a unique method (patent-pending), so there’s no need to put any of your contact info online.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Android users will need at least Ice Cream Sandwich for the app to work. But don’t worry, you can always still use My EE online which will work on your mobile.
• To download, update and log in to the app you’ll need a data connection. (N.B. While most EE sites are free to use for EE customers, data charges may still apply)
• If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your My EE account will be suspended for 15 minutes. Keep getting it wrong and, for security reasons, it will be locked and you will have to call 150 to get it unlocked. If you reset a forgotten password and still cannot log in, please allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to take effect.
• To check your data usage data, you no longer need to switch off your WiFi. Just sign up and log in.
- Manage your STC profile
- Login with your STC Online account or using a One Time Password
- Instantly view all your information at a glance with the My STC dashboard
- Support for Jawal, Hatif and Sawa numbers
- View your latest bill, as well as previous bills
- View your up-to-date (real time) internet data usage
- View your Qitaf details, and redeem your Qitaf points instantly
- View your STC packages and services, and instantly subscribe/unsubscribe
- View all your call usage, and switch between name and number
- View the latest My STC Offers
- View all STC outlets, kiosks and Tamayouz outlets
- View your Tamayouz account information and the latest Tamayouz offers
- Link any Sawa number with your ID
- Recharge your Sawa number instantly
Tags: MySTC , STC , Saudi Telecom Company .
"Finger Measure" is an app simply tracing your finger on the map, then the app displays calculated distance of the route you traced.
In addition, you can calculate the area which surrounded by trace.
Furthermore, you can set the units of distance and area (metre, yard, mile / square metre, are, acre, japanese tsubo)
We would like to hear from you!
It display the shortest route by setting the start and the goal on the map from GPS
Please use it when you want to confirm the fare to home at the present place
It support the late night premium, whether use a tollway
We would like to hear from you!
It display the shortest route by setting the start and the goal on the map from GPS
Please use it when you want to confirm the fare to home at the present place
It support the late night premium, whether use a tollway, favorites location, stopover location, show actual route passed
We would like to hear from you!