The SUDOKU (Number Place) puzzle published in printed matter comes to be solved freely at any time in your favorite place by shooting and taking into your smart phone or tablet. For beginners, there is a function to teach which cell should be observed next, and the SUDOKU puzzle can be enjoyed without giving up on the way. The progress of each puzzle is saved automatically, and there is no upper limit to the number of puzzles saved. The function to back up to SD card is provided. If you have too many puzzles, you can reduce them as you like. If you don't have printed puzzles to photo now, please try to solve four sample puzzles included that are easy-class, hard-class, difficult-class and extraordinary-class. If you use the function of shuffle in making puzzle mode, you can change even the sample puzzle into an original puzzle. You can photo a background photograph, and you can enjoy the SUDOKU puzzle on an original screen only for you. This application controls a basic flow by operation of the mode change and the menu selection. The menu changes depending on the mode.
There are three modes.
1. Normal Mode It is the mode in which you can solve puzzles very ordinarily. There is a memo function by which you writes in probable numbers or colors remarkable cells. (M button)
2. Helpful Mode It is the mode for beginners who come to a deadlock, and you can know next plays of the SUDOKU puzzle in the mode. The level of next plays is three stages roughly, and is classified by color. The color ■ ■ used on the sample puzzles of easy-class and hard-class means a relatively easy level. The color ■ ■ first used on the sample puzzle of difficult-class means a difficult level. If you long tap outside of the puzzle in this level, "History of Narrowing Down Possibility" is shown and you can save it to a file. It is the record of computing process on this app. The color ■ ■ shown to first twice on the sample puzzle of extraordinary-class means a super difficult level including the trial and error, and this is not always the best play. When you do a long-tap on the cell which you want to know, a brief description of the next play is concretely displayed. In the helpful mode, the cells that have a duplicate number are displayed in red. You can also get the final solution answer automatically, but you can get it from even the stupid puzzle with plural answers.
3. Making Puzzle Mode It is the mode for correcting, when you photo a printed puzzle and incorrect recognition occurs. Even if you photo a puzzle displayed on the PC monitor, it cannot normally be read easily, but please manually input from the beginning in such a case. If you change a puzzle being solved in the making puzzle mode, it means that the puzzle is changed in itself. So when you want to create a new puzzle, please save as a new puzzle by pressing the M button. If you save even a sample puzzle as a new one, it becomes an object of which progress is saved automatically and respectively. In the making puzzle mode, you can use a shuffle function and can transfer a puzzle to an original one by shuffling. When you select a drastic shuffle, the puzzle is changed more complicatedly, but the symmetry of the puzzle which is symmetrical arrangement is lost.
This app does not support the function to backup to SD card in some new OS versions. The destination of data files is indicated on help. Even if your OS version is not supported, you can freely make a backup of the files by using some file manager app.
The free version will require access permission to the network only for an advertising display. The difference between the free version and the paid version is only advertising existence.
* Bug fix at the time of puzzle photography in Android 6
* Removal of vulnerable libpng which the inside OpenCV includes