The distance and addresses are recorded with GPS.
Export to Excel via eMail or on SD card.
There is a lite version without export in the Market.
Application has been tested on HTC Desire Android 2.2.
For proper operation of the application a phone with good working GPS function is necessary.
To find out if this application works with your phone first try the Lite version.
Easy to use even simpler than existing navigation apps on the phones. Less clicks to perform, simple user interface.
Bookmark Now, Go Back Later !
1- Bookmark your position and save it in a database on your phone
2- Add a Title
3- Add a Note
4- Take a Picture and add it to the bookmark
5- Record a Voice Memo and add it to the bookmark
6- Select a Category for the bookmark (Shop, Restaurant, Outdoor,...)
7- View your list of bookmarks
8- View your bookmarks on a GPS map
9- Navigate to any of your bookmarks from your present location
10- Share a bookmarked location with friends
11- Send your current location to friends via SMS or Emails for them to find you.
Here's how you can take advantage of the above features:
- Bookmark a store that you just passed by, so you can navigate to it later
- Bookmark a friend's house so you don't have to ask for directions in the future
- Bookmark your car in the parking, so you don't have to search for it later (Car Locator)
- Bookmark a nice restaurant so you can go back again
- Bookmark a house for sale, with the picture of the contact info
- Bookmark your home, and navigate back to it if you get lost
Next time you want to find your way to any of your bookmarked locations, just open GPS Bookmarker, go to the bookmarks' list, click on any, check the address, the note, the picture, the voice memo, or even ask GPS Bookmarker to navigate you to that location from wherever you are. It’s that simple!
P.S: This app was NOT put together over a weekend. It is the culmination of six months of brainstorming between our developers in various locations including Palo Alto, graphic design, user interface optimization, focus group discussions, potential customers' feedback, and beta testing. We look forward to receiving your comments by email to help us improve the content. We already plan to include additional features on the next release.
Notice: It requires Android OS version 3.0 or higher.
What's better function at that?
1. easy to find a good route (from A place to B Place)
2. click Ruler (right-bottom second button), then click the map area.You can easily get the distance. It is good to measure the distance.
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in here map.
4. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
How to edit photo's latitude/longitude?
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
● When traveling, writing journal every day is really troublesome. It is better to use TIMEGO to record the trip easily
● Recording honeymoon. The journey will still be vivid years later!
● Family trips. Using TIMEGO to make good moments live forever!
● Dating. Simply open the App and it will keep the sweet moment for you.
● Backpacking, Grand Tour and Hiking. Your significant memory.
Photos taken with TIMEGO will match your photo with your trip location on a map letting your friends and family follow along.
★ One click trip recording
★ Share your trips on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
★ Amazing user interface
★ Saves your trips to the cloud automatically
When you are using good apps such as Tripit,TripTogether,Spotsetter,TripAdvisor,Trevi,lifeZoop.... TIMEGO is absolutely another good choice as your favorite travel app!
Note: Route tracking can decrease battery life.
GPS and network based Track Recording
• Trip recording based on GPS (Global Positioning System) and network based location providers
• Recording of trips even if application is in the background
• Recorded trip is displayed in real-time on Google Maps, OpenStreepMap/MapQuest overlays
• Offline support for OpenStreetMaps and MapQuest overlays
• InMemory and disk tile cache for OpenStreetMap and MapQuest
• Display color of recorded trips is customizable
• Recording quality can be defined taking into account battery-health
• Set Points of Interest and attach photos captured by camera or taken from gallery
• Calculates trip statistics (e.g. max/average speed, moving time)
• Various unit systems are supported (metric, imperial, nautical)
Visualization of track information
• Browse through available tracks (recorded or imported) and display them on a Google map
• Display defined Points of Interest on Google map and show attached photos in an info-window
• Display of elevation and speed charts for recorded trips
Import and Export of Tracks
• Import tracks from Google Drive folder or from local SD card
• Export tracks to Google Drive folder or to local SD card
• Support various file formats for tracks (GPX, KML, KMZ, CSV)
• Export of photos to Google Drive
• Geo-Exif tags (GPS location) can be assigned during export of photos to Google Drive
• Track simplification (reduction of tracked locations) without compromising the overall geometrical track quality
The Track My Trip website provides additional information:
Bug reports, support, questions and feature requests can be submitted via our forums:
GPS TRACKING APP AND TRAVEL DIARY / LOGBOOK FOR ANDROID
Document your journey.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used offline. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time [*]. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log [*].
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
### This is the free version of LD-Log. If you need more functionality or would like to support further development, search for the full version ###
- minimal power usage
- works offline, no internet connection needed
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary) [*]
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import) [*]
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip [*, free version: max. 2 routes]
- export trips [*], routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data [*])
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps [*]
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips [*]
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.) [*]
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR) [*]
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds [*]
- automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed) [*]
- log-start scheduling [*]
- automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app 'Bluetooth GPS' [*]
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI) [*]
[*] full version only
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Languages: English, French, German
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
-Require Smart watch of Android Wear 5.0+.
-Require Mountain trip logger GOLD.
■ How to use
Please set watch face to "Mountain trip logger Watch face" at the setting of Android Wear.
If You start tracking by Mountain trip logger GOLD, The information will be shown at the watch face.
-Total distance, average speed.
-Current time and date, time from the start of tracking.
-GPS altitude, the remaining amount of battery of smartphone and smartwatch.
The information will be updated at every minutes.
Chance to defeat the Yamcha is Saibaiman has arrived at last.
It is a game that hit the Saibaiman the "Soukidan" strongest skill never Yamcha is used only once.
Not dealt damage almost even against spirit spheres provision in the original, we lose the hit by counter satisfied that it hits the opponent, but this game is to win if it is exposed.
We also lose the hit by suicide off guard by applying to Kamehameha Saibaiman in the original, but this game will be won if it is exposed.
The following is the wartime career of Yamcha. Please refer to it.
First round draw Goku VS
Round 2 VS Goku draw
Round 3 VS Chichi win
Round 4 VS rabbit dumpling minute win
Round 5 VS rabbit dumpling minute win
Round 6 VS Jacky Cheung lose
Round 7 VS Invisible Man's schedule win
Round 8 VS Dried fish mummy kun lose
Round 9 VS mohawk win
Round 10 VS Anonymous martial artist win
Round 11 VS Tenshinhan lose
Round 12 VS wolf martial artist win
Round 13 VS Bald martial artist win
Round 14 VS Shen lose
Round 15 VS Saibaiman lose
Round 16 VS Android No. 20 lose
Round 17 VS Cell Juniors lose
Round 18 VS Majin Buu lose
8 wins and 8 losses 2 draws
Quiz of the song intro course, there is also a quiz to guess what song is whether or not the flowing stream four songs at the same time.
Songs to be used for quizzes can be specified artist or album and favorite songs in the terminal.
By the way, the dog is a pet dog boot screen.
You can choose size 2x2 or 1x1.
You can choose from several types of second hand, hour hand, minute hand.
Second hand can choose to show or hide.
You can choose from several types of frames, you can choose from the photos in the terminal.
The selected frame in the photograph can choose round or square.
Widgets such as clock can also be reproduced by a combination of needle and frame of the iPad.
The recorded voice jiggy their own microphone, let's sing to Gian.
It is the echo of about Nobita also faint.
I can be adjusted in the bar condition of the echo.
In addition, people are not confident in their own voice will be able to stun the Suneo in music file contained in the smart phone.
The neighborhood Best regards Gian so good guy in the movie.
Contents of this widget record are as follows.
* You can record how many hours are Android touch in a single day.
-> You can check that they are dependent on how much smart phone.
* You can record any app did you use in one day.
-> You know what percentage of the entire operation of the smartphone app to frequently used operations.
* You can record information for the past 30 days.
-> it is clear from the information in the applications * you use most often about a month, you use some app, the app is not used at all, remove unnecessary apps make progress.
-> You can check what time the smartphone is touching almost daily from the information in about a month.
* App-utilization ratio can be displayed in a pie chart.
* You can use the daily time displayed in the line graph.
* Time of widgets that appear on the Home screen is the time of operation today.
Because it does not work during sleep (when screen off), this widget does not affect the battery consumption when not in use.
You know at a glance how much that you have to work a day in applications other than smartphones, such as telephone and e-mail and browser games and maps and SNS facebook and twitter.
You can not be able to ihone. Yeah, if the widget.
Feature of this app is as follows.
+You can send mail with Google Map your location.
+You can send mail with Google Map to the point that you press and hold on the Map.
+You can save the point that you are here or press and hold.
+You can view the location in Street View.
Can be seen in the non-terminal Android smartphones and PC mail with Google Map.
Can be seen in the non-terminal Android smartphones and PC mail with Google Map.
I remember the contents travel back from the trip.
Also you can share and enjoy beautiful views of the trip to friends during the trip.
This app is Free version and paid version, each function is as follows.
(Function marked with * is the only feature of the paid version.)
+You can record the position information has been moved during the trip.
*You can set the power saving function of position information acquisition.
*Obtain accurate position information can be changed.
+Read the location information was recorded, you can view the footsteps line moved.
+Navigate to the location where I was in the recording time of the pointer on the map.
*You can change the speed of movement of the pointer to move on the map.
+You can be seen in Street View views of the pointer on the map, remember the travel content.
+You can be automatically moved to the Street View the movement path.
*You can change the speed of movement of the Street View.
+You can create a Google Map URL of the position of the pointer on the map and told where to find the e-mail to friends.
Your friend can enjoy the scenery of the location in Street View of Google Map travel.
+You can be displayed on the map the photograph taken.
+You can attach location information to pictures taken with digital camera, etc..
*You can change the size of the picture to give the position information.
Free version is a smaller size.
*Can be adjusted (up to 60 days) of time setting error, such as smartphones and digital cameras.
+You can tell a friend by e-mail to the location where the shot was taken in the photo, such as smart phones and digital cameras during the trip.
+There are no annoying ads.
I expect that the user will like to travel more now with this app.
Have a nice trip.