How to use
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. Click Icon Changer among the widgets.
3. Click appliccation and click no image
Choose an image from gallery.
4. press the Apply button.
Have fun personalizing your device with images of friends, family members, special memories—anything you choose! You can even use images stored on an SD card.
--- Schedule your wallpaper to change automatically! ---
With this application, you can select any saved image and have it automatically be displayed as your wallpaper for a set amount of time. You can even set the wallpaper to be changed when the screen is off, and this app won’t interfere with any other operations. You can choose to show images from newest to oldest, oldest to newest, or randomly. You can also set the app to start automatically when you turn the power on.
--- Automatic resizing! ---
Choose one of three settings for the display of your image: no adjustments, full display, or no gaps. The no gaps feature automatically adjusts your image to fit your screen perfectly.
--- Many intervals to choose from! ---
It’s possible to change your wallpaper image in intervals from every five minutes to once a day.
--- Unlimited wallpaper images! ---
There is no limit to the number of images you can register to AWC3. As long as you have space, you can register an image to AWC3.
--- Saves memory! ---
This app does not create unnecessary copies of your images to use as wallpaper. Instead, in order to save memory, it only registers the file information of images selected for use as wallpaper.
--- Saves energy! ---
When your screen is off, changes to your wallpaper are limited to once in order to save energy. Until you turn your screen on again, the wallpaper won’t be changed. (This feature went live with version 3.3. Not only is this feature intended to save battery life, but it also corrected a bug when trying to operate the device after the screen comes out of sleep mode.)
--- Improved response! ---
In order to avoid interfering with the normal operation of your device, special consideration was taken to separate the wallpaper changing program and the program that controls your device’s display. (If you notice a one-second delay in your device’s responsiveness, this is a problem with your device’s Android system or the device itself.)
--- Choose your notifications! ---
An icon can be set to display on your device’s status bar whenever the application is activated. Each time the wallpaper changes, the icon will animate. You can also have notifications displayed via toast window (short message). Both of these notifications can be turned off. The AWC3 widget on your home screen, which allows you to change the wallpaper at a tap without starting up the app, also animates whenever changes to the wallpaper are made, and the color changes when the on/off status of the app changes.
--- Notices ---
This application will connect to the internet to display advertisements.
This application has been tested on Xperia, Galaxy-S, and Galaxy Tab devices.
Please consider buying the donate version.
This will help me provide new features and support.
Change your icons
Customize your Icons !!!!
It creates customized app shortcuts for you
You can change icon of applications !!
This Application creates new shortcut on home screen
(icon doesn't change permanently)
(it doesn't delete existing shortcut)
*. you can choose icons from below
*. pictures at Gallery
*. Icon package
*. ADW icon package, theme
*. GO launcher EX theme
** HOW TO USE **
1. Execute ICON CHANGER
2. Choose application or activity to change icons
3. Choose an image from gallery / icon package
4. Icon will be changed!!!!
If you have issues, send any crash reports if you can.
or please email me crash details.
The changed icon will come on the homescreen.
Icon does not change permanently.
Therefore don't worry about restoring.
Icon Changer, Icon Change. Change Icons, Customize Icons, convert, icon, icons, change, customize, change icon, Theme GO Launcher EX, ADW Theme, go theme
Jelly beans does not seem to list all
paid a GOlauncher theme.
Is not the cause in this theme Golauncher.
If this occurs, please send email to me.
I'm going to explain how to solve.
it's decoration icon pack for Book theme.
there is forty icons.
- Go launcher 3.17 ver optimization.(OCT.12 VER)
Low-spec phone, if it does not open the Change Icon part occurs in i-Book go launcher theme.
Use this, if there was such a phenomenon.
A 1x1 widget that allows you to add four small launch-icons to it.
Only the applications icons are shown, so if two applications have the same icon you wont know which one goes to which.
There seems to be confusion of what a widget is!
To add it to your home screen you (usually) long press your home screen, select widget from the menu that pops up, and then select "Small Icons".
Please email me if you have any problems.
ps. If you want to donate (I promise the money will go to beer or candy) you can do so to my paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes problems in launching certain apps,
Fixes problems with applications that have too big icons,
Fixes problems with applications that have too small icons.
(Fixes bug in adding empty icons)
App has been in use for a while, increased version to something that looks stable. Should support applications that have multiple launchers.
Some margins between apps,
Waits even longer for apps on sd-card.... should probably add the boot permission...
Tries to fix problems with launching of some apps (email me if you still have problems with any app!)
Sorted list of applications
Waits longer time for apps on sd-card to load after reboot.
Added ability to add empty slots,
Reloads icons of apps on sd-card after reboot,
Does not time-out when loading applications.
First Version! Report any problems (by Email!)
This tool provides to change 3G and WIFI DNS information easly WITHOUT ROOT or with root for Android users. (Engelsiz means in Turkish "unhindered")
This helps you to change DNS for that you can not enter website because of specific reasons.
This programme has 2 modes;
1. In ”Automatic Setting” users only needs to do the press “Apply” button. This part of the programme’s specification is choosing and changing the most recent, seamless and secure DNS for you.
2. In “Manual Setting” users can update DNS information with only one click to DNS adresses in your list.
Also you can;
* Add new DNS,
* Delete on existing DNS,
* Change on existing DNS,
* Undo all changes on DNS list.
Reset DNS settings:
For reset (clear) changed DNS settings, “reset” button used on ”automatic setting” section
Both settings of the made changes could be reset this button.
According to Network Structure DNS changes are in the following way;
1-0) Changing of the WIFI Dns
In this mode, there is no limitation.
User can select dns what they want as a connected wifi network dns( without root)
2-0) Changing of the 3G DNS
It is possible to two options without root and with root
There is limitation (you can change only Google dns in free version)
2-1 ) Changing of the 3G DNS – Without Root:
Supported Android 4 and upper. (In the 4.4 , 4.4.1 and 4.4.2 android versions have a vpn settings problem. Please update your device to 4.4.3 and try again.)
Supported only Google DNS. (you can change only Google dns)
This method is using Google SDK VPN structure but doesnt connect foreign network. So THIS IS NOT VPN PROGRAM. This method create a virtual network on only your device. You can understand this easly from network speed. It is absolutely SAFE and FAST…
If you want reset dns settings,it is enough to push “Disconnect” button on top “key icon”
2-2 ) Changing of the 3G DNS – with Root:
Supported only Google DNS. (you can change only Google dns)
If you want reset dns settings,it is enough to reconnect your mobile network.
*** Permissions and Reasons ***
*INTERNET---> for Google ads
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE ---> for DNS managment
*WRITE_SYSTEM_SETTINGS ---> for DNS managment
*ACCESS_WIFI_STATE ---> for DNS managment
THIS IS JUST THE LICENSE. PLEASE INSTALL THE MAIN APP ALSO.
You will not be able to open this application because it was changed into a license app. It will not take an icon away from your app drawer and is a very tiny app. Please make sure both apps are Version 4.0
License is DRM free. Please no piracy!
I do not steal any kind of information. This app has NO CLASSES inside. It's a dummy app containing just the license. The person(s) saying I'm stealing information is because of a gruntled ex-employee.
Have some gingerbread and honeycomb icons.
How to use :
Need Widgetsoid v4.0 min (don't work on odl V3)
Modify your widget
Click on overview's button and choose "Change icon"
If you have icons who you want contact me.
For any problems send me an email please.
Requires root on Android 4.3 and higher.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.
How this works.
Open up Settings in Hide it Pro App
Go to Advanced Settings
Then tap on Change Disguise Screens
Then select Activate under "No Icon" option
The icon for hide it pro app will now disappear from your screen
To start the hide it pro app, open your phone dial pad and enter
## followed by your pin code, then press the call button.
In eco mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, backlight, sound mode, vibration mode and synchronization will all be OFF. This can easily reduce battery consumption. (You can customize your own OFF menu!)
Compared with similar applications, this one is very simple and straightforward! Everyone can set it easily!
Using this application, you can enjoy the most comfortable life of your smartphone! !
* Display the remaining battery.
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, backlight, sound mode and synchronize can be all OFF at once.
* Eco mode can be customized.
* Accurately monitor the status of the phone battery so that you can adjust the battery usage.
* Three distinctive battery models.
* Two different widget styles. Without launching the app, just touch a button on the home screen, battery-saving mode will be started immediately.
In order to improve this app, your kind cooperation of the feedback will be highly appreciated. Please send your problem report and suggestions to "email@example.com". Please also let us know your phone model and Android version.
We might need additional information to resolve the problem, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.