Have you experienced this with browser search?
- No matter how many times you change the keyword, you can not find the information you want.
- If you use Glancer, you can easily find the purpose at a glance!
Recommended for these people
- The keyword does not come to mind. It is troublesome to put it in again many times.
- Even when looking at the list of search results, only characters are lined up and exhausted.
- Even when looking at the list of search results, only characters are lined up and tired.
- It takes time to find the information you want and you feel that I am wasting time.
If it is Glancer ...
- Input by keyword as you want OK! There is no need to re-keyword.
- It's easy to understand because the search result is illustrative.
- By intuitively touching the graph, you can find potential keywords and narrow them down.
- You can also refer to everyone's recommendation.
That's not all!
AI picks up recommended information from other users with the same search purpose.
But Glancer is not so smart while few people are using it.
Please invite your family, friends, business associates, search more and more and make it smarter and faster.
Everyone can quickly and intelligently, easily and easily reach the "wanted information", but also the new information that I could not reach until now.
... That is Glancer.
"Purpose text search"
Those who are not good at searching by keyword can also search by entering sentences. Therefore, Even a person who is not good at searching is fine.
Glancer automatically extracts related keywords from the search results. You will notice a latent keyword you never imagined in mind as nature.
"Search result categorization"
It sorts search results according to content type and level (depth). For example, you can narrow down the blog postings for first-time people and check with card format search results.
Filtering can be done simply by tapping the "+" and "-" marks to narrow down the search results.
"Support everyone's recommendation"
AI judges the user with the same purpose and can look it up with reference to everyone's recommendation information.
As it is only information presentation, you can choose the information you want.
By gradually evaluating the browsed site with Good and Bad, or feeding back whether you can search for the desired information, you can make the Glancer 's AI get smarter and faster.
You can also use filter criteria for users with the same search purpose.
Inquiries, Report on defects