The Mayo Clinic Patient app is an easy-to-use tool for navigating your visit while at a Mayo Clinic campus. The app also provides community information, including directions to local restaurants, entertainment, and much more.
• Access to request an appointment
• Navigation to amenities on the Mayo Clinic campus as well as in the community
• Up-to-date appointment schedule
• 24/7 access to your lab results and medical record
• Notifications regarding important information
• Up-to-date Mayo Clinic news, publications, and videos
* To access your medical information, you will need a Patient Online Services account. Your Mayo Clinic number will be required to create your account.
Creating your Patient Online Services account requires only three easy steps:
1. Tap the orange navigation wheel in top right corner
2. Tap security
3. Tap create your account
You can also create an account by visiting www.mayoclinic.org/onlineservices on the Web.
The alarm rings, but you want to sleep a few more minutes? You don't event have to open your eyes! Just face your phone down to activate the "Snooze" feature.
If you like this app, check my other apps there:
If you meet a problem or have a feature request, contact me here:
The most distinguishing factor about this app is that it allows you to submit your own recipes which can be published subsequently. Therefore, if you are skilled in cooking up a storm in the kitchen, you can now do the same on a public platform and impress others with your excellent cooking skills. What is more, you can also send your feedback on other recipes.
With over 500 locations, you can find tap water when you need it.
• Browse and locate nearby taps on a map and get directions
• Filter by features including dog bowls, and refill stations
• Search by suburb
• Report the location of a new tap
• Report a fault with an existing tap
• Check in with Facebook and Twitter and help promote the Choose Tap message.
Choose Tap promotes the benefits of drinking tap water as part of healthy lifestyle and as a positive alternative to bottled water.
More from developer
If you want to use HTML tags tap, text data is copied to the clipboard.
When you tap and hold on the text entry form and you can copy and paste the tags.
aNdClip and other apps are using, copy the contents will be held in aNdClip.
Verification devices: htcEVO