Send feature requests, bug reports, raves, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From LinkTV and the Bertha Foundation.
NetFront Life Connect makes the digital media stored in your home network more accessible, more interactive and simply more fun to use. With NetFront Life Connect, you can quickly view the titles of the digital media stored in your home network and engage in a variety of playback options. For example, you can send the photos or videos stored on your Android smartphone to your TV for viewing. Or you can control the playback of music on your stereo or media server directly from your smartphone, or you can pull the videos stored on your media server for playback on your smartphone or push the video to your TV for playback.
For additional information on how to use NetFront Life Connect, go to the NetFront Life FAQs page listed below, or visit the NetFront Life website at www.netfrontlife.com.
NetFront Life Connect System Requirements
Android 2.1 or later
- BRAVIA Series/SONY
- AVeL Link Player (AV-LS700)/IO DATA
- Windows 7 + Windows Media® Player 11/Microsoft
- VL-AV Series/IO DATA
- Windows 7 + Windows Media® Player 11/Microsoft
- Windows XP/Windows Vista® + Windows Media® Player 11/Microsoft
Important: Only works on Samsung Devices with IR infrared senders (before KitKat):
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Samsung Galaxy Note 8
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
MacMote is an elegant remote control for your Apple products, one which you will never be without.
MacMote allows you to easily control an Apple TV, Mac Mini and a Macbook Pro with your S4 phone via its built in infrared transmitter. This is handy when you have lost your remote, or are away from home. Some Apple products are sold without a remote, even though they have IrDA features. Now you can control your
* Apple TV
from your phone.
This application uses the SlidingMenu library from Jeremy Feinstein to provide an elegant user experience and also some nice backgrounds from www.myfreetextures.com.
The menu can be accessed by dragging away from the left border of the screen, or by pressing the menu button. The application can only be exited via the menu. Pressing the back button will close the window and add a notification to the notification bar to make it easier to get back to the remote.
To use the text entry wizard, do the following:
1) Navigate to a screen showing the normal keyboard (not zip code / punctuation entry)
2) Press the keyboard icon
3) Enter the text using your android soft keyboard
4) Press the go button
5) Watch the buttons being pressed on screen!
6) Press the back key after the blue infra red notification light stops shining, and you will be back to the normal remote screen.
Any suggestions are welcome, our contact details are at https://sites.google.com/site/drakedroidapps/home.
* Exposes all the buttons found on the original Apple remote
* Text entry wizard
* Elegant and modern user interface
* Uses the notification bar to simplify navigation
* Uses haptic feedback and button state transitions to make the remote feel real
* Support for HTC One
* Settings to disable haptic feedback / change themes
* Your suggestion :).
We hope this application makes a positive difference in your life. We would love to hear from you!
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone to the device. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
3) When using infrared for the first time on your Macbook Pro or Mac Mini, make sure that the infrared receiver is enabled.
4) Read the Apple documentation about remote pairing, your device may have been explicitly paired with another remote. This application should work for all products that have not been configured to work with a specific paired remote. If you do not know what we are talking about, you should be fine :).
More from developer
Remote Link 2 for CE can access contents in your HDL-CE of home by Android smartphone.
You can play or view your photo, movie, music and office documents at anywhere.
■ Remote Link 2 for CE Feature
□ Let's Enjoy your contents at anywhere !
Android smartphone can access movie, picture and music from HDL-CE of your home.
□ View and download Office file anywhere !
If you want to check Office file at outside, you can view or download it from your HDL-CE.
□ Upload your Photo and Movie
You can upload file from Android smartphone to HDL-CE.
It can send photo in your HDL-CE by e-mail too.
□ Upload photo contents to Facebook
It can upload photo contents from your HDL-CE to My Album of Facebook.
□ Slideshow support
Enjoy photo contents in your HDL-CE by automatic photo playback.
I-O DATA HDL-CE Series
It need to enable Remote Link 2 Setting by Web Setting Page of iodata products.
■Support Android Version
The application supports smartphones with Android 2.1 pr above.
■Support contents type
jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
mp3, m4a, wav, midi
mp4, m4v※, 3gp
※The file of this extension does not support streaming playback. Please playback after downloading it.
doc, xls, ppt, pdf, txt
※The file types listed above can be opened and played on your Android smartphone only with supported players or programs.
I-O DATA DEVICE, INC.