Track calls by logging calls to your calendar, customize which calls to log and the calendar to save calls in allowing you to track your calls indefinitely. Enhanced call details with area code lookup for unknown callers. Also use as call log cleaner. Auto delete call history by number and call type. Search your call history. See call history statistics. Export your call history to XML or CSV file for use in CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Long click on every call grouping or listing to reveal specific operations.
The best call log manager on Android. See our ratings!
See more feature details below:
* Group call log by call type (incoming, outgoing, missed), date, contact, or a custom filter that you define
* Shows full call history details and lookup area codes for numbers not in your contacts
* Save call history to calendar. Configure to auto-save after a call. Also specify what calls to save
* Write call history to file (CSV, XML formats). Call reports saved on SD card at CallHistoryPlus/Reports. Use a file explorer app such as "ES File Explorer" to view call report files, email, delete etc
* Auto delete call history right after a call. Delete by call type and specific contacts
* Provides call history statistics. View call log analysis of incoming, outgoing, missed calls made, average talk time etc. Also displays a graph showing statistics by contact
* Search your call log
* Removes missed call notification from status bar.
* Select as default call log application when prompted to integrate with Android phone app.
* Place calls, send SMS, add contact or view contact details, delete from call log, save to calendar, right from contact listings
PLACE ON IGNORE LIST OF ALL TASK KILLER APPS TO PREVENT INTERRUPTION OF AUTOMATIC SERVICES AND WRITE TO FILE OPERATIONS
Keywords: call log manager, call log assistant, call history plus, area code lookup, search call log, call history statistics, export call log, android call CRM
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen, or on the lockscreen if you have Android 4.2
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
Also Calendar+ provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar+ you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while seeing events
- Switch current custom view settings while seeing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while seeing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add a new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/calendarplusapp
Future updates will include the following:
- Google Tasks integration
- More notifications & reminders settings
- More home widgets
- Home widget configuration
- Enhanced custom views
- Agenda view context menu
- Facebook integration
and much more...
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☺ TRY OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
DigiCal+ is the premium version of DigiCal. By purchasing DigiCal+, you’re directly supporting development and you’ll get access to paid-only features.
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ads free
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
Smart call-log viewer also filters your call log based on your call type i.e. incoming, outgoing, missed calls and lets you place a call with one touch from any view.
You will never need to search your frequently called numbers in contacts or dial them manually.
The philosophy behind this app is a calendar that is easy to use, clean, intuitive, and highly customizable.
This is the paid version of Calendar Droid. There is a free version that will remain free and without ads. Please consider supporting the development by buying this.
FEATURES ONLY IN PAID VERSION:
• Advanced recurrence/repeating rules like bi-weekly (choose 'Weekly' to show more options), etc.
• Copy/paste of events
• Preview on color settings
• (**Android 3+ only**) Agenda widget (**Android 3+ only**)
• Select which calendars to show
• Change default reminder time
• Month View / Week View / Day View / Agenda View / Weeks View
• View events
• Add/edit events
• Settings to customize (many options for customization)
• Action Bar on all versions of Android
FUTURE FEATURES IN PAID VERSION ONLY:
**** THESE ARE NOT IN THE VERSION YET!
• Localization (more languages)
• Change calendar colors
• Search events
• Color themes
• More widgets
Remember: You have to synchronize the calendars to your device for them to show up.
• READ CONTACT DATA
If you have any guests (or attendees) on an event and you have that person in your contacts the app will read information from that contact and show it when viewing an event. The contact picture will show up and then clicked will take you to the default "contact clicked" scenario. I know this permission looks bad together with internet access but I do not store nor send any contact info. Only contacts that are guests to viewed events are read by the program.
• READ CALENDAR EVENTS
This should be obvious. Read the description again and see if you can spot what this is used for ;)
• ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
Again, this should be obvious. Calendar Droid needs to change your calendar events. Sending emails to guests is done when putting email addresses in the "guest" box when creating an event.
• WAKE LOCK
Used by the widget. This actually saves battery since the widget does not wake up the phone when it has the screen off. The wake lock is only used to keep the phone alive during updates. The update interval is controller by "alarms".
• READ SYNC SETTINGS
Use to read which calendars that are synchronized to the device.
• GET ACCOUNTS
Used to find accounts with calendars so they can be selected to be synchronized.
• MANAGE ACCOUNTS
Used to manage the synchronize settings for calendars under a account.
This is the Pro Version of Business Calendar: an all-round, complete calendar app for highest standards, customizable and with perfect Google sync.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which is great for trying out the functionality. But we believe that the Pro Version is the one that really serves your business needs.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for AT,AU,BE,BR,CA,CH,CY,CZ,DE,DK,ES,FI,FR,GR,HR,HU,IE,IT,JP,KR,LU,MX,NL,NZ,NO,PL,PT,RU,SE,SK,TR,UA,UK,US
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (4 light + 4 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our earnings for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
On top of the basic calendar and contact permissions also necessary for the free aCalendar version, aCalendar+ also asks for Internet, account and sync permissions. This is necessary for Google Tasks and Google Calendar management. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Android.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
aCalendar+ is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix it. It is difficult to answer on Play Store comments.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Bahá'í, Chinese, Ethiopian, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai)
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Naptár, календарь, Birthday, Anniversary, Google Tasks
When you're mobile, your calendar app's main focus is to show you what's happening now.
Agenda is a beautifully designed calendar for your Android phone that gives you various "at a glance" views. We've stripped away all the stuff you don't need, so you can more quickly manage your day.
Agenda support devices running Android 4.0 and above. It uses the calendar settings from your device, so all calendars in the Android calendar will be available in Agenda.
+ At a glance layout
+ Fast event creation
+ Views for the year, month, week, day, and event
+ Amazing widget that includes event creation
+ “Jump To Day” picker to fly to a date of choice
+ Swipes & gestures to quickly change views
+ Tappable email addresses, URLs, addresses, etc.
+ Syncs using your device's calendar settings
"Android for Android gives you a clean, minimalist view of all of your appointments and calendars."
"For form and function, Agenda's among the best we've seen."
— Android Central
"Agenda Calendar for Android is the most to-the-point calendar app we’ve ever seen."
— Redmond Pie
"Who says android apps are ugly? A prime case of superb usability coupled with stylish design."
— Brian Russell
=====GET IN TOUCH==============
Have a question or concern about the app? Have a feature request? Visit the Agenda site at http://savvyapps.com/agenda/android, where we have a FAQ that addresses 98% of all questions.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, agenda widget, task widget, widgets +++
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
More from developer
SMS saving is also provided!
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones. (multiple reports).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
You can always make sure it works on your phone by trying the free/trial version before purchasing. :-)
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at https://calllogcalendar.helpshift.com/
Call Log Trimmer will run on as a background service after each call is hang up. Open the application for configuration settings.
1.3: new trim frequency option
- 利用に際しての注意事項 -
※ アクセスポイントに関する緊急的なお知らせや、注意事項の変更点などは http://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/network/access/ にアクセスして下さい。
To use this extension, go to DashClock settings and add the extension from this application.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
This extension is open source: https://github.com/jfsso/dashclock-holidays/