Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set it as a wallpaper.
Tutorial video from AppInterview available now!
You can also activate this application via "Intent". Select a picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it with this application.
* Image 2 Wallpaper introduces a brand new UI in v2.0. You can go back to the classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" button.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize selected image as you want or to fit to the home screen. In addition, you can keep the size of the image (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image arbitrary, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or the wallpaper.
- Tile the images or retain margins (borders).
- Set the color of the margins.
- Rotate, flip, crop the image.
- Save the image to the storage.
- Apply image effects: Gray scale, Sepia toning, Color level auto adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma correction and Blur.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this app.
* About the lock screen wallpaper: since Android OS doesn't provide standard APIs for this operation, this app cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it to the lock screen from the gallery with your device's standard tools.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Translations and others:
Russian and German (and improved English): Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Polish: Thanks to Dawid Holko.
Turkish: Thanks to Can Elalmis.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese added in version 2.0 is by machine translation.)
Tutorial video: Thanks to https://twitter.com/AppInterview
Read instructions below for help.
Samsung Galaxy S 3 and > Lockscreen
Widget & Search for image option in preferences is (beta)
No Scroll issues within Android 4.4 and greater - looking into it.
Set your own images, Portrait, Landscape, and Crop; all with No Scroll or Scroll. Check out set Exact or Crop Exact! Set images from WW, file browser, or Android's Gallery (Share as). Check Home App compatibility with No Scroll option (only). Invert, flip, rotate, greyscale, share, and resize images too
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! No Scroll service will always run unless you turn it off from within preferences. No Scroll will not work if off.
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! Please read about WW options below so you understand how WW works
How WW works. WW will take any size image and set it as your wallpaper; which means you are no longer forced to Crop a large image to set it as wallpaper (Auto resize images). Images are found by a media scan. No Scroll is not compatible with all Home Apps. LauncherPro & ADW work well.
There are 10 options and they all do something a little different. There are 9 set options available. 9 options include: Crop Exact, Crop Landscape, Crop Portrait, Crop Scale, Exact, Scale, Stretch Landscape, Stretch Portrait, and Solid Color. All of which can be set with: Scroll or No Scroll. Save will save with all the same options, but will not set the wallpaper. Instead your auto-resized image will be saved in the WallpaperWizardrii directory; which you can set with another app if you have issues setting with WW.
Crop Exact: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be displayed the same as it would being displayed within the app. IE image is not scaled to fill up the display.
Crop Landscape: will crop the image with proportional landscape. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed as Android's default.
Crop Portrait: will crop the image with proportional portrait. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed with a background color to the left and right of the image.
Crop Scale: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be scaled up to best fit the displayed. Image crop selection Portrait will scale up portrait, and Landscape will scale up landscape.
Exact: will set the image as seen within WW. This means how ever you adjust the image in size via the Scroll bar will determine the Wallpaper look.
Scale: will expand or shrink any image to fit best within the display. Portrait images are measured by height and Landscape images are measured by width. If the image cannot scale to the exact dimensions of your display their might be some boarders around your image.
Stretch: (Landscape or Portrait) will expand or shrink any image to fit exactly in the display. No boarders will be shown and image my not scale proportionately. IE why its called stretch.
Solid Color: This will set only the background color as it was selected from the main window.
NOTE: WW cannot take small images and make them larger without it being pixalated. Depixalated algorithms are not implemented.
If you have any issues you can always rollback to an earlier release that worked for you by: Menu->Preference->Rollback and download that version and install it.
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
* Show glow effect, date, day of the week, seconds;
* Select color;
* Set clock size: small, normal, big;
* Use serif font style.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Digital Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
* To change date or time format press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Date and Time format";
* To change language for display current date press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Language".
After trimming, it can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Tango, Viber, kik, LINE, kakao, WeChat directly.
#Cut into rectangle
You can cut in any size by the expansion and contraction of the cut frame or the image.
You can cut in any size by specifying the pixel size.
#Cut into square
You can cut by moving the cut frame of square or scaling the image.
It is very convenient when you post the photo by sharing app such as instagram.
#Rotate of the image
You can rotate the cut image to the left or right.
You can select your favorite design from Cute or Cool design pattern.
How to use
1)Launch the application
2)Press the "Gallary" button and select picture
3)Select the scope you want to cut out(trim)
4)Press "OK" button
5)You can share it through WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook etc. with your friends or rotate it.
You can now use Photo Resizer via share option from other apps such as such galley.
- 3 resize modes: small, medium, large
- Custom size (Max size 2048x2048)
- Resize from other image/photo apps via share option
- Easy to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social sites like Facebook with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "/photoresizer" folder on internal storage
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!
Some features of Photo Compress:
1. Compress, Resize, Crop photos
2. Compress multiple photos at once (See help provided in the app to know how to use it)
3. Allows you to decide quality of compressed image
4. Share your compressed photo(s) from the app
5. See preview after compress\resize\crop operation. If not satisfied 'Reset Changes' and try again with different values
6. Full featured FREE app (Ad Free too).
7. Very small size (less than 1 Mb).
By compressing photos you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
Don't forget to read help provided in the app to know 'how to use this app'.
Set all of my favorite photo to my wallpaper!
dodol Wallpaper Maker 2 helps you to crop and set the high quality wallpaper.
You can set photo album as wallpaper. We provides several ways to rotate wallpaper, so you will never get
bored of the wallpaper.
Not only we convert your photos to wallpaper, we gives you search and download images from internet.
and once you made an album, you can share the album with your friend.
* Crop to make portrait wallpaper
* Set multiple photos to wallpaper
* Search and download images from internet
* Share my album to friends
If you experience any unpleasant error or request, press menu button to send feedback to developer.
We will try our best to find inconvenience to improve our service.
crop it in Android system gallery to avoid blurred the
wallpaper after cropped it. This app itself do not has
any wallpapers build in. So you need to crop a HD picture
by Photoshop or others in PC. and set it as wallpaper
*****This app has no AD and no other special permissions
except need for wallpaper setting.
*****This app will not add an icon in your app menu.
Just use it by click it from where you change the wallpapers.
Each quote is paired with a beautiful, fun or interesting background image – you’ll find hand-sketched drawings, happy colors, and nature images of the forest, ocean, mountains, and more. You will recognize some of the quotes as tried-and-true favorites, while others will be new seeds of wisdom and inspiration that you can carry with you wherever you go!
You can even let others know what inspires you by sharing your favorite wallpapers with friends!
Let your inner hipster shine with these one-of-a-kind wallpapers. If you like animals (think deer, wolves and tigers), simple shapes, and cool photo mashups, these wallpapers were made for you. Sometimes ironic and sometimes humorous, but always cool and unique – like you.
Other hipsters might be jealous of your new wallpapers, but don't worry, you can share your favorites with your friends. (Just don't let it get too mainstream.)
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
Whether you need a little reminder to brighten your day, or you’re simply seeking wallpapers that are as joyful as you are, you’ve come to the right place! This app is full of happy, colorful images and text to celebrate your positive outlook on life.
Simply download the app, set your favorite wallpaper, and start smiling! You can even share the good mood with friends by sharing these wallpapers!
This app is full of girly wallpapers that will make you smile. From crazy colorful leopard prints to sweet elegant roses, everyone is sure to find a wallpaper (or three) that they absolutely love – especially if you adore all things pink!
With so many backgrounds to choose from, you can even pick a new one to match your outfit, or your mood, each day! Plus, let your best girl friends in on your phone fashion secret by sharing these cool girly wallpapers with friends!
Originally just for men, the mustache (or moustache if you're British or trying to be fancy) has made a comeback and is now in style for men and women alike! No matter whether you're looking for a classic 'stache, an ironic 'stache, a retro 'stache, a 'stache with glasses (the list goes on)... you've come to the right place!
Just download the app, set your favorite wallpaper, and revel in your new mustache coolness. You can even share these backgrounds with your mustache-loving friends!
Imgur じゃなくて Dropbox にアップロードします。
Dropbox の共有リンクでも 2chMate でサムネイルが見れたのにびっくりですよ