Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set it as a wallpaper.
* Image 2 Wallpaper introduces a brand new UI in v2.0. You can go back to the classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" button.
You can also activate this application via "Intent". Select a picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it with this application.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize selected image as you want or to fit to the home screen. In addition, you can keep the size of the image (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image arbitrary, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or the wallpaper.
- Tile the images or retain margins (borders).
- Set the color of the margins.
- Rotate, flip, crop the image.
- Save the image to the storage.
- Apply image effects: Gray scale, Sepia toning, Color level auto adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma correction and Blur.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this app.
* About the lock screen wallpaper: since Android OS doesn't provide standard APIs for this operation, this app cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it to the lock screen from the gallery with your device's standard tools.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Russian and German (and improved English): Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Polish: Thanks to Dawid Holko.
Turkish: Thanks to Can Elalmis.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese added in version 2.0 is by machine translation.)
Read instructions below for help.
Samsung Galaxy S 3 and > Lockscreen
Widget & Search for image option in preferences is (beta)
No Scroll issues within Android 4.4 and greater - looking into it.
Set your own images, Portrait, Landscape, and Crop; all with No Scroll or Scroll. Check out set Exact or Crop Exact! Set images from WW, file browser, or Android's Gallery (Share as). Check Home App compatibility with No Scroll option (only). Invert, flip, rotate, greyscale, share, and resize images too
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! No Scroll service will always run unless you turn it off from within preferences. No Scroll will not work if off.
Please e-mail if you have any major issues we want to help you! Please read about WW options below so you understand how WW works
How WW works. WW will take any size image and set it as your wallpaper; which means you are no longer forced to Crop a large image to set it as wallpaper (Auto resize images). Images are found by a media scan. No Scroll is not compatible with all Home Apps. LauncherPro & ADW work well.
There are 10 options and they all do something a little different. There are 9 set options available. 9 options include: Crop Exact, Crop Landscape, Crop Portrait, Crop Scale, Exact, Scale, Stretch Landscape, Stretch Portrait, and Solid Color. All of which can be set with: Scroll or No Scroll. Save will save with all the same options, but will not set the wallpaper. Instead your auto-resized image will be saved in the WallpaperWizardrii directory; which you can set with another app if you have issues setting with WW.
Crop Exact: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be displayed the same as it would being displayed within the app. IE image is not scaled to fill up the display.
Crop Landscape: will crop the image with proportional landscape. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed as Android's default.
Crop Portrait: will crop the image with proportional portrait. The image will be scaled up to fit the displayed with a background color to the left and right of the image.
Crop Scale: will crop the image with horizontal and vertical control of the crop. The image will be scaled up to best fit the displayed. Image crop selection Portrait will scale up portrait, and Landscape will scale up landscape.
Exact: will set the image as seen within WW. This means how ever you adjust the image in size via the Scroll bar will determine the Wallpaper look.
Scale: will expand or shrink any image to fit best within the display. Portrait images are measured by height and Landscape images are measured by width. If the image cannot scale to the exact dimensions of your display their might be some boarders around your image.
Stretch: (Landscape or Portrait) will expand or shrink any image to fit exactly in the display. No boarders will be shown and image my not scale proportionately. IE why its called stretch.
Solid Color: This will set only the background color as it was selected from the main window.
NOTE: WW cannot take small images and make them larger without it being pixalated. Depixalated algorithms are not implemented.
If you have any issues you can always rollback to an earlier release that worked for you by: Menu->Preference->Rollback and download that version and install it.
Key Word Search:
Crop Wallpaper; Set Wallpaper; Resize Wallpaper; Crop portrait; Crop landscape; Set Wallpaper portrait; Set Wallpaper landscape; Set Overall Wallpaper; Set Overall Image; Set Image as Wallpaper; Set as wallpaper; Set image as wallpaper; wallpaper settings; greyscale image; Auto resize wallpaper; Flip image; stretch image; mirror image; save wallpaper; resize image; share wallpaper; invert image; Histogram Equalization, Binary Image, Gamma Correction, Saturation, Binarize; Wallpaper History; Save current wallpaper
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
After trimming, it can be shared to Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Tango, Viber, kik, LINE, kakao, WeChat directly.
#Cut into rectangle
You can cut in any size by the expansion and contraction of the cut frame or the image.
You can cut in any size by specifying the pixel size.
#Cut into square
You can cut by moving the cut frame of square or scaling the image.
It is very convenient when you post the photo by sharing app such as instagram.
#Rotate of the image
You can rotate the cut image to the left or right.
You can select your favorite design from Cute or Cool design pattern.
How to use
1)Launch the application
2)Press the "Gallary" button and select picture
3)Select the scope you want to cut out(trim)
4)Press "OK" button
5)You can share it through WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook etc. with your friends or rotate it.
* Show glow effect, date, day of the week, seconds;
* Select color;
* Set clock size: small, normal, big;
* Use serif font style.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Digital Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
* To change date or time format press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Date and Time format";
* To change language for display current date press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Language".
- 3 resize modes: small, medium, large
- Easy to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social sites like Facebook with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "photoresizer" folder on sd-card
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!
crop it in Android system gallery to avoid blurred the
wallpaper after cropped it. This app itself do not has
any wallpapers build in. So you need to crop a HD picture
by Photoshop or others in PC. and set it as wallpaper
*****This app has no AD and no other special permissions
except need for wallpaper setting.
*****This app will not add an icon in your app menu.
Just use it by click it from where you change the wallpapers.
Some features of Photo Compress:
1. Compress, Resize, Crop photos
2. Compress multiple photos at once (See help provided in the app to know how to use it)
3. Allows you to decide quality of compressed image
4. Share your compressed photo(s) from the app
5. See preview after compress\resize\crop operation. If not satisfied 'Reset Changes' and try again with different values
6. Full featured FREE app (Ad Free too).
7. Very small size (less than 1 Mb).
By compressing photos you can:
1. Save your internet data. So share even more
2. Save your phone storage space if you are running out of memory
3. Use this photos to upload to website which demand photo of less than specified size (example 50kb max).
4. If your friends have slow internet connection they will be able to download your photos more quickly.
Don't forget to read help provided in the app to know 'how to use this app'.
And sometimes we want to share only part of a photo for various reasons like:
- To eliminate distracting parts of the photo
- To emphasize part of the image to give it more importance
- To change the composition of the photo
- To remove the random guy who walked into your photo
- To other reasons you can think of...
So we created Custom Crop, for cropping out part of your image and send to your friends by email. It's funny and easy to use, just try it!
Custom Crop is the easiest to use picture cropping app in the store!
How to use
1. Choose photo from your photo library.
2. Then tap on the Rectangle, Ellipse or Polygon[Custom Crop] button to crop the image in Rectangular, Ellipse or Polygon[Custom] shaped respectively.
3. Then crop image by gesture by dragging the small boxes placed around your original image. It's that easy.
4. Then Rotate the image Left or Right and even Flip it by tapping on respective buttons.
5. Then share the cropped image by sending it via email or save save it to the photo library. You can also open the cropped image with other applications installed in your iPhone for further editing or simply viewing.
- Clean interface and easy to use
- Cropping photos in Rectangular, Ellipse and Polygon[Custom] shaped
- Change image size with gesture
- Rotate the image left or right
- Flipping the image
- Freely scale up / down an image
- Email image to friends
- Save image back to photo album
- Open the cropped image with other applications installed in your iPhone for further editing or simply viewing.
- No Image quality loss
- Extremely Easy to use
- Even handles extra large images.
[Meta] : Image Crop,Photo Crop,Photo Clip,Large Image Crop,Photo Cutter,Photo Slice,Image Slice,Image Part,Photo Slicer,Custom Crop,Photo Shape,Polygon Crop,Free Hand Crop,Photo Any Shape
Let your inner hipster shine with these one-of-a-kind wallpapers. If you like animals (think deer, wolves and tigers), simple shapes, and cool photo mashups, these wallpapers were made for you. Sometimes ironic and sometimes humorous, but always cool and unique – like you.
Other hipsters might be jealous of your new wallpapers, but don't worry, you can share your favorites with your friends. (Just don't let it get too mainstream.)
Each quote is paired with a beautiful, fun or interesting background image – you’ll find hand-sketched drawings, happy colors, and nature images of the forest, ocean, mountains, and more. You will recognize some of the quotes as tried-and-true favorites, while others will be new seeds of wisdom and inspiration that you can carry with you wherever you go!
You can even let others know what inspires you by sharing your favorite wallpapers with friends!
Whether you need a little reminder to brighten your day, or you’re simply seeking wallpapers that are as joyful as you are, you’ve come to the right place! This app is full of happy, colorful images and text to celebrate your positive outlook on life.
Simply download the app, set your favorite wallpaper, and start smiling! You can even share the good mood with friends by sharing these wallpapers!
This app is full of girly wallpapers that will make you smile. From crazy colorful leopard prints to sweet elegant roses, everyone is sure to find a wallpaper (or three) that they absolutely love – especially if you adore all things pink!
With so many backgrounds to choose from, you can even pick a new one to match your outfit, or your mood, each day! Plus, let your best girl friends in on your phone fashion secret by sharing these cool girly wallpapers with friends!
Originally just for men, the mustache (or moustache if you're British or trying to be fancy) has made a comeback and is now in style for men and women alike! No matter whether you're looking for a classic 'stache, an ironic 'stache, a retro 'stache, a 'stache with glasses (the list goes on)... you've come to the right place!
Just download the app, set your favorite wallpaper, and revel in your new mustache coolness. You can even share these backgrounds with your mustache-loving friends!
These wallpapers feature beautiful woven dreamcatchers decorated with feathers, beads and other sacred objects. These backgrounds will uplift and inspire you and your dreams!
Whether you’re looking for simple, handmade dreamcatchers, whimsical dreamcatchers, or relaxing dreamcatchers that celebrate nature, this app has them all. You can even share these beautiful backgrounds with friends!
This app allows you to customize clock watch of wear device, using picture and fonts in your smartphone.
And also, this app supports multiple picture slideshow.
NOTICE: Currently default looks of this app is very poor. if you won't customize by your hand, this app is not really suited.
How To Use:
- install this app to your phone, then wear app is automatically installed to paired wear device.
- long press watchface on your wear device to open watchface chooser, then choose 'picture watch'.
- open smartphone app, set picture setting, tap 'start/refresh' button on the screen top.
- If everything goes well, selected picture will shown on your wear device.
- Currently this app not works well on Samsung Gear Live. drawing miss in the ambient mode is reported.
- When updating app, if watchface change to black out , please long-press it and choose watchface again.
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) v1.41 remove app icon from launcher on wear
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) v1.39 Now offset affect to position even if align is center.
- supported image file format is BMP,JPEG,PNG,GIF
- second and beat of draw interval without WakeLock does not draw while CPU sleeping. but WakeLock drains more battery.
- This app does not uses non-public API.
- drawing interval for each of screen active/dim.
- beat per second. to make smooth watch. (disabled at default, it affects to battery life)
- WakeLock to keep update interval and improve stability. (disabled at default, it affects to battery life)
- hour mode. 0..11 / 0..23 / 1..12 /1..24
- slideshow pictures:
-- two selection mode: pick a directory or pick single/multiple image.
-- option to scan sub directory.
-- option to random order.
-- of course also single image supported.
- layer list. multiple text or image layer.
-- per-layer time zone setting. it allows to create world clock.
-- per-layer alpha value for each of screen active/dimmed.
-- per-layer relational positioning. it allows to stack hour and minute closely even if these are declared as different layer.
- text pattern tag:
-- time, battery, weather.
-- both of locale dependent and English
-- some ordinal/cardinal number in English.
-- century, millennium.
-- two Japanese era: Heisei and Jimmu.
-- second and millisecond if drawing interval is configured.
-- line feed with adjustable feed height.
- font setting. choose from system default or any TTF,OTF file in phone's storage or /system/fonts
- "rotate with time" in image layer, to create analog clock.
- replacement map from (keyword or regexp) to (text or inline-image). to create digital clock with numbered image, any indicator image from text pattern, etc.
- shadow "emphasis" option that effective for large shadow.
- weather pictogram layer (currently this app has no default images. required 18 piece.)
- control weather language code that is passed to OpenWeatherMap.
- control alpha fading duration and fps when screen activated/dimmed.
- capture watchface screen shot. save and share it.
- export/import customized settings from/to file.
- correctly detecting screen dim & screen off to reduce battery drain.
- automatically image rotation if possible to read orientation from EXIF header in JPEG file.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to read picture from phone.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to export setting.
- WAKE_LOCK to avoid CPU sleep to draw clock every second (only if user choose its option)
- INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, SET_ALARM, RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to get weather information periodically (only if user choose its option)
If you are interested to help translation, please visit
Imgur じゃなくて Dropbox にアップロードします。
Dropbox の共有リンクでも 2chMate でサムネイルが見れたのにびっくりですよ