◇◆◇ Cool, Accurate, Long Battery Life - "Pedometer for KitKat" ◇◆◇
"Pedometer for KitKat" supports your health care by recording daily steps accurately.
It is easy to use. Once you open this application after the installation, the step counter service will automatically be started. All that's left is to carry your smartphone as usual. Your steps are recorded accurately.
This application's performance was optimized in Android 4.4 / 5.x. So you do not need to worry battery consumption.
(English is not my native language, so please forgive me for the poor explanation.)
• Recording your daily steps, walking distance, and calorie consumption.
• Saving 12 months record at the most.
• Showing your hourly steps.
• Settings a daily goal and goal notification.
• Widgets(2x1 & 4x1 & DashClock Extension) .
• Adopting "Material Design" that is used in Android 5.x.
• Smartphones with Android 4.4 / 5.x and a hardware step sensor, such as Nexus 5 / 6 / 5X / 6P, Galaxy S6 / S6 edge, and Xperia Z5 / Z5 Premium / Z5 Compact.
• Even if Android 4.4 / 5.x runs on your device, there is some possibility of not working. Galaxy S3 and HTC One(M7 / M8), and so on is not supporting a hardware step sensor, so this application does not work on these devices.
• Japanese - 日本語
• Russian - Русский
■About this application's permissions
• "full network access" / "view network connections" : For the purpose of showing an advertisement.
• "run at startup" : For the purpose of starting the service when your device start up.
• "modify or delete the contents of your SD card" / "read the contents of your SD card" : For the purpose of providing functions that your steps data export to, import from external storage.