PLEASE RATE AND/OR COMMENT
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
★ Millions of Videos Downloaded
Android Video Downloader is the #1 app to download your favorite videos!
★ ★ ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ★ ★ ★
Instructions to download your favorite video:
1/ Use the browser to find your favorite video
2/ Click on a video link
3/ When the menu appears, select AVD
4/ You are done!
Now with Flash Video Support
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"This is the best video downloader out there!" - Matt
"I've tried a few similar applications, this is the only one that gives me what I need & gets the job done perfectly" - Andrew
"The best video application! You must download this app!" - Nicole
---- FAQ ----
● How can I download a video from the browser?
In the browser simply click on the video link that you wish to download. From the Action menu, select Video Downloader, and the download should start automatically. You should be able to see the download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).
● Can I download YouTube?
YouTube is not supported due to recent Google's lawsuits. Downloading materials from YouTube is clearly against its terms of service.
● Where are my downloads stored ?
Downloads are automatically added to your Gallery and are stored into your "Download" directory (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download). For Android 3.2 and above, downloads appears in your phone's download manager too.
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: email@example.com. We respond personally to every single email we receive ★ ★ ★
★ You can also download the premium version without ads: http://bit.ly/11veDL0
--- Keywords ---
Video downloader, Video download helper, movie downloader, movie download, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, MKV, mp4 downloader, download video, videos, downloading, mp4, fun videos, best videos, fvd, free video, download, video download, free video downloader, fvd, avd, video clips
Note: The downloading and viewing of video protected by copyright are prohibited and are regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assumes no responsibility for any misuse of Video Catcher. You specifically agree to hold MBFG harmless from any liability arising out of the use or misuse of Video Downloader.
Choose from millions of free videos online. You have a choice of multiple formats and resolutions like mp4, flv, 3gp, and many more.
Give us a try and we promise you wont be let down.
Tags: video downloader, video download, shared video download, download
[Download Video] is an easy-to-use downloader and offline content player application that downloads media files such as videos, images, and PDFs so you can view them later on.
- Saves and plays/displays media files such as PDFs, videos, and images.
- Keeps a download history.
- Notifies you when downloads are finished.
- Plays videos from within the application with its built-in player functionality.
- Displays related videos.
- Supported OS: Android 2.X to 4
- Supports 16 different languages: Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), German, Italian, Turkish, Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, French, Indonesian, and Korean.
You can also have fun using this application in the following ways:
- Watch your downloaded/stored videos offline as many times as you like and anywhere you want, even while on the move or underground.
- As it supports various formats such as mp4 and mp3, you can also play the videos on other video/music players.
- Enjoy image videos of gravure idols.
- Enjoy at any time addictive videos such as Play Douga, Jykkyo, Danced It, Sang It, Did It, or Work BGM.
- Search for artists, singers, idols, voiceover artists, live bands and concerts, or karaoke videos.
- Save anime theme tunes, MAD movies, opening (OP)/ending (ED) credit videos, etc.
Even more useful functionality! How you have fun with this application is up to you:
- Its useful browser functionality allows you to browse content as usual, and use bookmarks.
- Store and view Jykkyo content within the application, including popular Jykkyo movies and singers from the Niconico Douga rankings, [[[VOCALOID]]]s such as Hatsune Miku, and Jykkyo content such as Nico Nama.
- Download and save your favorite Internet videos, images, or PDF files, and play/display them offline.
- Enjoy videos, anime, TV dramas, music clips (promotional videos) with lyrics, or popular Jykkyo videos and singers from Niconico Douga, VOCALOIDs such as Hatsune Miku, Jykkyo content such as Nico Nama, and video sites such as Dailymotion.
- Download and cache sound files of movie files such as movies/videos/mp4s, so you can play them even when offline.
- It also supports streaming content, so you can save streaming videos and watch them later.
Important Notes on Usage
* YouTube content cannot be saved in line with YouTube's terms and conditions of use.
Advanced options supports setting start and end positions, allows you to extract short audio from a movie to create your ring tone.
This app uses LGPL ffmpeg and mp3lame libraries as underlying codecs.
After a lot of work, we have released the new version of VLC Direct Pro Free,
and this time is FREE with all the PRO features enabled!
* Remote control VideoLan VLC from your Phone/Tablet (play, pause, stop, volume, fullscreen, change video/song, dvd menu control, change audio tracks, change subtitle tracks, etc.)
* Streaming from Android to Computer (Video, music and photos)
* Its internal video player allows streaming content from the Computer to Android (Video, music and photos)
* Subtitles supported
If you have any question, request or complaint, please don't give the app a low rate, just send us an email and we will answer within a few hours (sometimes within a few minutes!). Be sure we will do our best to solve your specific problem.
To configure your VLC, just download and run the following script in your PC (only windows):
(Remember running it as administrator the first time: Right click on it and then "Run as Administrator")
Windows will ask you permission to make changes in the VLC folder and allow VLC to access the network. Those actions are necessary for proper function, please allow them.
What does the script do?
Basically, It starts VLC with its web interface enabled, and passes it some parameters to improve codec finding and rtsp streaming performance.
If you don't use windows, you can follow this connection guide:
Important notes about VideoLan VLC Versions:
RECOMMENDED VLC VERSIONS: 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0, 2.0.8, 2.0.7, 2.0.6, 2.0.5, 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.0, 1.1.11
NOT RECOMMENDED VERSIONS: 2.0.4, 2.0.1, versions older than 1.1.11
if you need any specific version of VLC, you can find it here:
supported formats: avi, flv, mp4, mp3, mkv, wmv, jpg, mpeg, mpg, rmvb, m4v, mov, 3gp, ts, vob. (Some videos in these formats might not work because sometimes VLC can't transcode them into an android supported format -mp4 or 3gp-)
If you are looking for the Official VLC Mobile Team Player, you can find it here:
WATCH HERE THE TUTORIAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8B6QqJi48Q
- Download videos to your Smartphone & Tablet
- Download TV Shows & Movies & Music & Video Clips
- Have Internet => Download video, No Internet => WATCH video
- Save money on internet connection
- Fastest downloader on the market
- 100% FREE app
- Full HD quality
- Clean & modern design
Clipflick is a FREE Professional Video Downloader for all Android Devices.
You can search and download videos to your device with a just one tap – it is really, very easy!
Go to the SEARCH tab, search for a videos you want to download, then – press “Download Now” button.
You can search and download videos directly from this app!
If you need more videos, you can download it from THIS SUPPORTED SITES:
How to download videos from supported websites:
1. In your favorite mobile browser, open site with video.
2. Select video that you want to download.
3. In the browser press SHARE IT and select “Clipflick Downloader”.
4. In opened window PRESS “Download Now” button.
5. Video will starts to download automatically
Clipflick totally support all file types like 3gp, mp4, avi, mpeg, mov or other files. You can download videos from the internet (when you have a connection) and later, without internet access you can watch it in the best HD quality.
Downloading and viewing of videos are protected by copyright and prohibited, regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of Video Downloader.
- 100% Free
- Easy downloading via SHARE function
- Downloading in the background
- Video file manager – you can sort, group, and delete all downloaded videos with intuitive interface
- Modern app design
- Video thumbnails (screenshots, previews) so you can easily find video to play
- Multithread supporting (simultaneously downloads many videos)
- Automatically detect video from browser
- Work with any browser
Like this app?
Please give us 5 STARS!
* This application does NOT work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
IT CAN NOT DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE.
Best of all you can always resume a failed download from the point is failed (you won't lose you downloaded data). Even if you lose you connection you can resume your download when the signal is strong again. An ideal solution for unstable 3G and 4G links.
• No speed limits
• Easy torrent search using the most popular sites
• Partial download (choose files from torrent)
• Magnet link support
• DHT, LSD, PeX, UPnP and NAT-PMP support
• encryption support
• proxy support
• pause and resume support
• download scheduling
• Fastest download of internet files from all applications on the market
• Multiple parallel downloads (up to 16)
• Up to 16 parallel connections per download
• pause and resume support
• download scheduling
• Resume failed downloads from the point they failed (no downloaded data is lost!!!)
• Crash resistant - application crashes won't remove your downloads (they'll be resumed on the next application start)
• Works in background
• Unlimited file size of downloaded files
• Internal web browser for fast file look up
• Ability to use external web browsers (Dolphin, Firefox, Boat Browser, Skyfire, Chrome, Android default browser)
• Download manager with the ability to start, stop, pause, resume downloads
• File manager with file copy, move, rename, delete and create file and directory. Easy navigation with the "Go Home" button and SD Card select drop down menu.
• Ability to set the download directory with an easy to use file browser.
• Many setting options which allow you to fine tune the application as is best for you.
• Option to limit downloads by Wi-Fi
• download schedule
• Video playback (.mp4, .m4v, .3gp, .wmv, .mov, .flv, .avi, .rmvb, .rm, .divx, .xvid, .mpg formats supported)
Supported web browsers:
• Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
• Dolphin ("Long press" => "Share Link")
• Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
• Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
• UC Browser
• Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
Other web browser are supported via link copy only. Opera is not supported.