-Eleven (Reproductor de música)
-Clock widget (Widget de reloj)
-DSP Manager (Equalizador)
-FileManager (Explorador de Archivos)
-Sound Recorder (Grabadora de audio)
-Trebuchet (Trebuchet Launcher)
-CM Wallpapers (fonod de pantalla)
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
With a single swipe this gesture launcher allows you to launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and even widgets regardless of which app is currently running.
Wave Launcher is a multitasking android launcher accessible anytime, anywhere! Even on your lockscreen! It is the fastest app switcher out there, and provides you with the best user experience of an android launcher. It doesn’t replace your current home screen launcher. It works independently.
★ Call your friends with a quick swipe gesture! It doesn’t get any faster!
★ Launch apps from your lock-screen
★ Check your mail or calendar with a swipe
Wave Launcher is extremely simple to use:
1. Touch the gesture area and swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears.
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired app.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger off the screen!
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave to the bottom or the top of the screen to dismiss it
❖ FAST AND ALWAYS ON
Available with a swipe no matter which app is currently running. Even from your lock screen!
❖ NEVER IN YOUR WAY
Unlike other gesture launcher and quick launch apps out there, Wave Launcher never blocks your soft-keyboard
Wave Launcher is the best Android Launcher as it’s the only one that lets you launch up to 120 apps/widgets/shortcuts with a swipe. Swipe-and-click? Too slow for us :)
❖ MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Customize the number of apps, shortcuts widgets and folders on the wave.
Customize size, colors, icons and names!
Customize the swipe location
Download icon packs - works with any ADW icon pack.
Enjoy multitasking with folders of up to 10 items each. To open a folder, swipe to show the wave, point to the folder, and give it a small nudge up. To close it, lower the wave a bit. When a folder is open, move your finger left and right.
Wave Launcher takes the widgets to a whole new level. If you just want to pick a widget, swipe to show the wave, point to the widget and hover, the widget will be shown. Swipe away to get on with your life or raise your finger from the screen to sticky-note the widget on to the screen. You can now interact with the widget. Click the X button to close it.
✓ The wave can contain any app, shortcut or widget you can add to your home screen, but without taking up the space ;)
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with multitasking swiping.
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes.
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side, right side or the top of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Doesn’t interfere with the keyboard.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages: English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French,
Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen; it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
Questions? Comments? Requests? Ideas? We’d love to hear!
Email us: email@example.com
Oh and you should also check out Roundup, our new social news reader recently. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roundup
Enjoy the best Android launcher add-on out there!
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
- Back key will operate as home key.
* Visit http://iandroid.oneskyapp.com/ to participate in language translation.
This app can only be used with the Notify Lite (free) or Notify Pro (paid) apps.
Within moments you can be notified about almost any application installed on your phone.
Please email me if you have any questions or issues using this app firstname.lastname@example.org
The ultimate tool for root users to FREEZE unwanted apps on your droid! Quickly get rid of the overrated BLOAT that is added by your phone manufacturer or network provider!
But the app is not only useful to block system apps: APP QUARANTINE is here to replace your TASK MANAGER as well. Without draining any battery you can quickly disable apps that you don't need very often and with the homescreen WIDGET you get them back in action with a fingertip.
For experienced users there are even more options like disabling system services or automatically freezing unwanted apps after flashing a new CUSTOM ROM.
If you love using this app just as much as I love developing it then let me know and give me your feedback! I'm always looking forward to receive more comments and ratings in the Market and read YOUR OPINION in my BLOG or on GOOGLE PLUS!
Attention: This app will only work on devices with ROOT access!
Note: I did not make these apps. These apps are made by the CyanogenMod team. I only provided 'download links'.
• Camera Next
• Clock widget
• DSP Manager
• File Manager
• Sound Recorder
This app is just made to install the CyanogenMod apps, but sometimes those apps don't work just because you don't have CyanogenMod. It's not my fault, those apps are just meant to be on the ROM itself.
Have any questions? Email me at email@example.com
Visit my website at www.maartendekkers.com
Donations are welcome :) https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9M83ATUVK67TN
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
AppKicker provides quickstart icons for the apps you most likely launch next. The list is automagically updated while you use your apps or games.
You can configure different modes how apps will be selected. In *mashup mode (recommended)* we try to learn what is the best option for you. The *recently used apps* mode is a convenient way to come back to the apps you have used recently. With *most used apps* you will have those apps at your fingertips that you use most. *Sequentially used apps* will present you apps that you usually use after each other, e.g. for checking all your social networks in a row. Mode *locally used apps* will show you apps that you mostly use at current location. And mode *predicting apps* tries to anticipate which app you are going to use next.
This app is a widget and will not appear in your app drawer. Add the widget to your home screen by long tapping and choose it from the list of widgets. Certainly best placed on your homescreen.
The widget is triggered when you use an app and it always shows you up to five apps to launch them next. When you have a gaming session, you can easily come back to your recent games, when you are in the office you can easily come back to your recent productivity tools. You can simply tap on the apps' icons presented by the widget. No need to maintain different desktop pages for that any more. You will have more space on your home screen for other widgets. Our app is an always up-to-date quickstart launcher.
- You can opt out from contributing information on your app usage for optimizing AppKicker.
- Known Android bug: on Honeycomb and some other devices you have to reboot before you can add the widget.
- Might not work on Facebook Home and Chatheads and Coverfeed
iPholder is combination of iPhone and Folder.
Application, telephone number, Internet favorites, etc.
Put a password on a folder.
30 Folder colors and shapes.
Folder name, folder transparency, and the name of the folder text color,
Icon number 9 or 4 to be showed in folder.
Folder window is 20 colors available.
75 icons of Internet favorites can be selected.
Maximum number of icon to be registered is 16-30 depending on Screen Size.
Manage the existing folder as a template, help to create a new folder with template function.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click IPhone-style folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
i Callscreen Pro
Getting bored with old Call screen theme??
Here we introduce new i Call screen android app for your Android mobile.
Pro Featurs :-
- Remind me option you can select time for call back reminder.
- Message option it will reject call and send message to caller
- Slient call option
- Edit Message template
Advanced Features of i call screen-
- Selectively enable incoming call screen.
- Selectively enable outgoing call screen.
- Call screen replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts.
- you can change background from gallary.
- you can change incoming call ringtone.
- Full screen caller id for incoming call.
- Full scren Caller id for outgoing call.
- Change look of your current caller screen.
- This call screen app is very clean and attractive Design.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
The URL of the app in the Android Market has been
Management can be grouped and labeled.
Can function together as a mushroom Simeji.
You can paste the URL and application name and select a bookmark.
Fixed a problem that does not start ※.
Time may not yet started, please contact us.
If you have any other requests and bug reports ※,
Feel free to comment, please contact us by email.
Widget will simply tap the carriage would work very delicate and complex function.
The Widget also has drawbacks had only one absolutely unforgivable.
Your home is a great artistic and beautiful.
But how do I build a home that is hard to know.
Widget but the art of butchery would design your very ugly and shabby.
The app then I will exert strong.
This application works only when the tap is extracted from the Widget,
Can be placed on it as a shortcut home.
The icons can be selected freely, also would be nice to customize the design with other apps.
However, this application because they are experimental,
Maybe you might give this app a bad rating.
It's no wonder. Unless it is about instead, I will not guarantee the behavior of this application.
Let us write the notes just in case.
1. Not all can not shortcut the Widget.
Likely change their behavior depending on the location and especially tap.
In this case, information can be obtained from the Widget.
2. Able to work even when the shortcut is not always right.
Deserve the shortcut to force it to convert what was originally to act as a Widget.
Here's the reason most of my work is not guaranteed.