-Eleven (Reproductor de música)
-Clock widget (Widget de reloj)
-DSP Manager (Equalizador)
-FileManager (Explorador de Archivos)
-Sound Recorder (Grabadora de audio)
-Trebuchet (Trebuchet Launcher)
-CM Wallpapers (fonod de pantalla)
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
I don't understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every home screen if there obviously is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher if you go to the left page. So after some searching I found a way to hide it. But it will show again if you go to the left screen; no functionality is lost. Of course digging through the code I found some more things which are customizable :)
++ Features ++
- Google search bar / automatically show search bar on Google Now
- apps from the app drawer
- page indicator
- app dock / auto hide
- all apps button
- icon labels
Icon Pack Support [XGELS Premium*]
- supports any icon pack
- automatically applies new icon packs
- dynamic calendar icon (free: unthemed, paid*: themed by icon pack)
Notification Badges [XGELS Premium*]
- using MissedIt!
Gestures: [unlock all gestures with XGELS Premium*]
- swipe down left, middle, right
- swipe up left, middle, right
-> Gesture actions
- pull down notification bar
- pull down quicksettings panel
- open app drawer
- open last app from recents
- open android settings
- go to sleep
- toggle hide/show app dock
- launch an app
- app drawer
- app dock
- homescreen margins
- app drawer background
- folder colors (background, font, preview)
- text colors on homescreen and app drawer
- resize icons
- resize icon texts
- hide shadows
- hide clock on default homescreen
- open the app drawer when pressing the home button on default homescreen
- change the icon of the home button to an app drawer icon on default homescreen
- go to sleep when pressing back button on every screen or only on default homescreen
- change the icon of the back button to a power off button
- rotate launcher
- all widgets are fully resizeable
- set your own default homescreen
- lock desktop
- continuous scroll (experimental)
- overscroll left or right to open the app drawer
- overscroll in app drawer goes back to homescreen
- close app drawer after launching an app
- disable wallpaper scrolling
Backup/Restore: [requires XGELS Premium*]
- backup / restore homescreen layout (icon and folders)
* XGELS Premium can be purchased through an InApp-Purchase
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
This is just a launcher for App Ops that is present in Android 4.3 and 4.4.x, and this doesn't work on all devices, and for some devices it will require root for some it will work without root.
App Ops is a new feature introduced by Android 4.3 to manage permissions of apps. It can help you to secure your android device and protect your privacy.
Confirmed devices that work without root:
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Jelly Bean, Kit Kat, Lollipop)
One+ (Jelly Bean, Kit Kat)
For a more comprehensive list see: https://github.com/ilijamt/android-appopslauncher/blob/master/README.md
For some devices it doesn't require root for some it does, test it to see if your device will work without root.
You should have the ability to deny any application access to your phone hardware, resources, or data, this will help you do it.
If you find a device that this works on, tell me so I can add it.
Released as open source, you can view the code at https://github.com/ilijamt/android-appopslauncher
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
- Back key will operate as home key.
* Visit http://iandroid.oneskyapp.com/ to participate in language translation.
Important: You need to install SL4A separately from their site: http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/
Also requires the TaskBomb app, available free in the Android Market: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/google-play
See the website for tons of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
TaskBomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of TaskBomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
This add-on is basically a little app, but you don't run the app itself. Once installed, go into TaskBomb and you'll find "Select script" as an option in the "Data" field when you define a task.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
For more info & tutorial visit: http://www.droidahead.com
Facebook page: http://www.droidahead.com/facebook
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Benefits of paid version:
- Clickable Widget
- Save/Load counts function
- Share saved counts by email or other channels.
- No ads.
Click Counter is a simple Tally Counter application.
Just press the volume up button to increase counter.
Counter value will last until pressing reset button.
- sound effects
- optionally decrease button
- speech assistant
- previous values list view
- on screen increase button.
--In paid version only--
- Ability to save and load counts
- Share saved counts by email or other channels. (function available in context menu of Load Counts page)
- Optional laud beep sound on count.
- Long press on screen button to reset counter.
Please report problems and suggestions by email.
I can't answer to comments.
- Weather forecast for today and next 6 days
- Support for more than 74000 locations
- Wide options of settings
- Modern Lollipop Material Design
To use Weather Tile, please, install SlideUP Launcher first.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
The URL of the app in the Android Market has been
Management can be grouped and labeled.
Can function together as a mushroom Simeji.
You can paste the URL and application name and select a bookmark.
Fixed a problem that does not start ※.
Time may not yet started, please contact us.
If you have any other requests and bug reports ※,
Feel free to comment, please contact us by email.
Widget will simply tap the carriage would work very delicate and complex function.
The Widget also has drawbacks had only one absolutely unforgivable.
Your home is a great artistic and beautiful.
But how do I build a home that is hard to know.
Widget but the art of butchery would design your very ugly and shabby.
The app then I will exert strong.
This application works only when the tap is extracted from the Widget,
Can be placed on it as a shortcut home.
The icons can be selected freely, also would be nice to customize the design with other apps.
However, this application because they are experimental,
Maybe you might give this app a bad rating.
It's no wonder. Unless it is about instead, I will not guarantee the behavior of this application.
Let us write the notes just in case.
1. Not all can not shortcut the Widget.
Likely change their behavior depending on the location and especially tap.
In this case, information can be obtained from the Widget.
2. Able to work even when the shortcut is not always right.
Deserve the shortcut to force it to convert what was originally to act as a Widget.
Here's the reason most of my work is not guaranteed.