The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
- Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Trim samples
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iOS version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
- Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4x4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.
Check the "more dialpads" option in the menu for external plug-ins. (Developer kit available for making your own dialpads, email me.)
Like what you feel? Consider learning to program. It's some serious magic
With one finger on the screen, a circle appears and music plays.
With 2 fingers, circle radius changes and played note changes as well. More precisely, the note played is located between the 2 fingers, allowing you to produce quick alterations.
Note: You must also install Ethereal Dialpad to use this app. To run it, run Ethereal Dialpad and select Circle Melody Pad in the plugins list.
NightSky uses your multitouch screen to control up to four synth lines with two fingers.
Update: fullscreen, by request
EtherSurface is proudly powered by the Csound synthesis programming language to clean and high-quality synthesis.
It is completely no charge, no access to the internet.
Simple operation, Quick response, Multi Touch, Reverb, Volume Control(Use AcceleroMeter).
For fun, for education.
(HOW TO USE)
Left to Right : C, C#, D, D#, E, F ...
Down to Up : Octave Change
The green line by which "C" was written shows the sound of "C major(C D E F...)"
The yellow line by which "D" was written shows the sound of "D major"
Although practice is required, please enjoy this musical instrument.
• Create 8-bit music
• 5 channels (channel 0 - square 50%, channel 1 - square 25%, channel 2 - square 25%, channel 3 - triangle, channel 4 - beats/noise)
• Tracker like interface
• Customizable interface like accent colors and background
Confused? Go to this website for more info:
or simply select HELP on the main menu.
REMEMBER: The back button on your Android is your friend.
Chimaira also lets you:
• Listen to Chimaira music for free
• View a list of Chimaira Profiles
• Keep up with Tour Dates
• View Chimaira Instagram Photos
Chimira is the only interactive app that allows you to get connected with the band Chimaira. Mark Hunter being the Lead singer and only remaining original member of the band and brand, Chimaira says,
"We've been looking for a way to connect with our fans in a streamlined fashion for quite some time. This new app was made by a fan and does exactly that. We will change the song playlist often. For now, enjoy the exclusive tracks and connect with us!" -Mark Hunter of Chimaira LLC.
- Volume and frequency envelopes;
- Low frequency oscillators.
- Two main oscillators with octave and seminote tuning.
- Frequency modulation (FM synthesis)
- Sound Wave Graph.
Friendly and simple with knobs easy to control. Ideal to learn analog synthesizers. Have fun!
- Reviewed in Computer Music magazine and received a 9/10!
- Listed as one of Music Radar’s best Android music making apps!
Jasuto is the world’s first (and most powerful) modular synthesizer for the Android platform and optimized to run on Android phones and tablets.
Jasuto allows you to visually construct your own synths/effects, and use them to make sequences all on your device! With the addition of a fully-featured sampler you can now record/resample/edit, and even create entirely new samples by drawing right in the app.
Jasuto uses the relative position of nodes and their connections to control the sound. So the scene not only represents the synthesis structure, but also a custom multi-touch control surface. Motion can be recorded per node giving you rich, flexible automation.
Connections can be created automatically by simply dragging nodes around, or manually. Each wire can be double-tapped to allow even more control of each connection.
Jasuto comes installed with 75+ modules as well as 200+ pre-loaded scenes and samples. Each of the modules have been hand-optimized for your device's CPU, allowing you to create extremely complex scenes.
- Anti-aliased oscillators with hard-sync, FM, PWM, PM
- Analog style filters (ap, lp, hp, bp, ladder emulation)
- Signal control (compressor, limiter, gate, follower)
- Zoomable sampler editor with several loop modes (normal, 1 shot, ping, granular)
- ADSR envelope editor
- Multipage/octave sequencer
- Tape style analog delay
- Reverb, phaser, several waveshapers
- Resample/record the current playback
- Audio copy via the pasteboard
- Incoming OSC for notes and CC's
[FEATURES AND UPDATES INTRODUCED IN v1.6]
- Updated UI graphics
- Zillions of bugs squashed
- A shiny new manual
- Added background audio support
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, EXP, Mix, Power, ZeroX, Tanh, Gain Node Modules
- High Fidelity (HI-FI) audio
- Additional Node Modules: Chorus, Detuned, Dirty, Morph and Space
- MIDI-In & Out support with tempo sync
- Nodes can now be grouped together
- Solo nodes and groups
- New Convolution Module
- New nodes: Abs, Clamp, Delay2, Pan, Group/GRecv/Gsend, MidiNote, MidiCC & Synced
- Sampler node is now in stereo & has higher quality interpolation
- Bands can now edit individual bins while frozen
- Fixed insert bug
- Additional bugs and behind the scene fixes
- Delay nodes are tempo syncable
- LFO is triggerable, syncable & now has 4 shapes
- New Scenes and Samples added
We've only been testing version 1.6 on modern Android devices (Arm7 based with or without NEON). If you have an issue with a device, please post in our forum.
Also available for iOS.
• multitouch arpeggiator;
• export to WAV;
• eight predefined timbres;
• changeable number of octaves (from 2 to 8);
• it is possible to draw the spectrum and play it at the same time.
Dark colors - low frequencies (bass). Bright colors - high frequencies.
Get a lot of fun using SpectrumGen together with SunVox, PixiTracker and PixelWave synths!
Known solutions for some problems:
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
The app starts with the "time" view. There you can adjust the "time points", i.e the points in time where some change will happen to your sound. In the other screen you set up - point by point - the volume, frequency and filter characteristics of your sound. Choose one of the 8 available base waveform, click on "play" and listen to the sound effect you've created!
If you find it hard to generate interesting effects, you can find inspiration from a full range of 15 presets. The sounds you create can then be saved in wav format and used everywhere in your smartphone.
Please feel free to write to email@example.com for comments, bugs, requests of enhancement or to share your sounds with me! Thanks!
2 Oscillators, 1 LFO , 3 Envelopes, LP/HP Filter, OscillatorSync, Cross-Modulation and more.
All sound making process was written by native code. If on a Google Nexus device, you can expect low latency quick response.
Users are able to play custom synthesizers using the x-y axes of the touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
On top of performing, Users are able to create their own custom synthesizers, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, Theremin, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created synths, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable fx parameters as well, including Envelope (ADSR - attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
Works on Android 4.4(or later) devices with Bluetooth 4.0 LE supports.
Compatible with Apple's MIDI over BLE specification.
This app can connect with BLE MIDI musical device(Central feature).
On the Lollipop device, the Android can act as BLE MIDI musical device(Peripheral feature).
Source code is available at the github repository!
This library is currently under the development, the app is TOO UNSTABLE.
So, please report any issues to the github issue, or email.
"Only when not connected to adb, the application falls." ... Do not they?
With this app, you can keep, review, and share the logs of the application. Anytime and everywhere.
* The log is displayed overlaid on top of other applications.
※ The log will not be displayed on the lock screen.
* Each color-coded to the log level.
Customizing the Log Display:
* You can change the font size and transparency.
* You can only view the log containing certain circumstances string.
* You can change the logging level to be displayed.
* You can display only a portion of the screen to the log.
* You can hear a sound according to the log level that you are viewing.
* You can use the Text To Speech, to speak the contents of the log. (You need to install additional software Text To Speech)
* You can listen the log that starts with "SPEAK", or contains the tag the "SPEAK".
* By setting the keywords, automatically save the log that contains a particular string.
* Saving location is SDCARD/LogcatUtils/.
* All log levels' log, and line around the keyword log informations are also saved.
* The current displaying log can be copied to the clipboard.
* You can copy and save the log from the Widget.
List of saved log:
* Saved logs can be used by external applications. For example, you share an email attachment.
Shortcuts from the notification area:
* You can call up frequently used functions from the notification area.