[What's RCS Keyboard ?]
RCS (RealCodeScan) Keyboard is the system keyboard that can alphanumeric characters and symbols input.
In addition to the input of the alphanumeric buttons, the functions of the OCR recognition and the reading barcode from the camera image of the terminal are available.
Start the camera in the keyboard area or full screen, as you can enter the recognition result from the camera image to read the barcode or string.
- [1D] UPC-A/UPC-E, EAN_8/EAN_13(JAN8/JAN13), Code39/ITF/NW-7, Code128,GS1-DataBar(RSS14), GS1-Limited(RSS14-Limited)
- [2D] Aztec, Maxicode, Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF_417
[Corresponding OCR string]
- General-purpose string of alphanumeric characters:General string of alphanumeric characters, you can define, such as width /character type/recognized character in the string.
- In the initial state, a letter of uppercase letters, digits, and the symbol (-. /) Is set to be recognized.
- Date, phone number:"-" and"/", etc., you can read the number string, such as a separate phone number into three parts.
- Books ISBN number: You can read the barcode or a string of books of the ISBN.
- GUI setting: Theme(four types), screen mode, check pause existence after reading
- OCR setting: general purpose alphanumeric setting screen
- Dictionary switching (Universally available standard dictionary, a dictionary that specializes in OCRB font)
- String width setting (short: read the mass of one of the strings from the center,Long: Read from the center to the point where the string breaks,Width all: Read all width)
- Presence or absence of a triple check (Please enable if misreading often.)
- Type of character set (letters only, please set if you want to read the numbers only.)
- Black background correspondence(Please enable if you want to read the bright character in black background.)
- Barcode setting: The selection of available type barcode and oblique detection option
- Camera settings: Make a selection of camera focus system and use resolution.
(*)According to the camera performance of the terminal, please change from the default settings as required.
[If you can not recognize]
- Do you not match the focus of the recognition target?
When the recognition target is too close you might focus does not fit.
Also, please make sure the camera's lens is not dirty.
- If the automatic focus does not work, please switch the focus type in manually from the camera settings.
Manually is as fit only focus when you tap the camera screen.
- The recognition target does not need to be greater displayed on the entire screen.
It is important to reflect To clearly in the center of the screen.
Android 4.4 or higher
This software includes the production that is distributed in the Apache 2.0 license.