Sd Card Manager is a free tool that allows Android users to manage their resources, files.
Users can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
Main Features :
**** High Performance.
**** Browse files and folders
**** Cut, copy and Paste files and folders
**** Create, Rename and Delete files
**** Free space and used space information
**** List all application and Install .apk application from sdcard
**** Sorting of files by name and date
**** Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
**** Efficient Search
**** Option to Hide / Unhide file
**** Compress and Uncompress file
Tags : file manager, file explorer, file browser, SD Card Manager , File hider and file compression and uncompression
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
Press-hold: copy, cut, paste, delete, compression, extract, share, Add Bookmark/switch view modes (table/tile mode), view attribute;
Create new folder, search file, Multi-choice files and other batch operations in menu.;
Press-hold apps to unload, shortcut to desktop, view attribute; and view Statistics, search apps in menu;
Bookmark: you can view memory condition of your device, my picture, and you can also add your frequently used files to bookmark.
Do you have a solution of backup of pictures in your terminal in preparation for affairs such as an error in the terminal or change device?
Recent terminals have an internal SD with the large capacity in the body for pictures, but built-in SD can not be removed. So when you change the terminal, you need to back up your important pictures.
Dropbox, sugarsync, evernote are useful for backup but SD card has a sense of security more them.
1)Haven't you experienced some trouble when you change the terminal?
*It is difficult to distinguish between internal SD and external SD among album in the gallery.
*For ordinary people, the folder management application is too confusing.
*If you are convinced that you finished to backup data to SD, the external SD has no data.
2)This simple application can solve such problem.
*The pictures showed in the gallery can be saved to external SD by only one touch.
*The pictures saved in external SD can be restored to internal SD by only one touch.
Let's back up to avoid losing your precious pictures.
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can also browse the folders SD card directory , use remote access to files on your phone with a computer via Wi-Fi connection. All these features are available in one application.
* Access by category of music, videos, photos , documents, mail files, applications. Now you can easily find the same documents in the same list of files;
* Easy to delete, move , copy, paste and file sharing ;
* Browse the directory SD- card ;
* After creating a Wi-Fi connection , you can use wireless access to the files on your phone via PC . Through the computer , you can delete, copy , move, or upload new files ;
* Add files to your bookmarks for quick access when needed;
* Easily share files.
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Adaptive resolution screen a variety of specifications
5. Lists and grids and other file browsing
7. Supports multiple choice and supports a variety Sort by
8. Support for images, photos and thumbnail display of application icons
9. Supports FTP / FTPS / SFTP / WebDAV transfer protocol
9 support FTP-based file sharing, easy access to device files without data cable
File Manager is powerful, if you like this application, please give us five-star rating. Thank you
Keywords: file manager explorer WIFI LAN FTP FTPS SFTP
- Create Folder Support
- Show details of selected File
- Show details of selected Folder
- Cut, Copy and Paste Files easily
- Compress and Decompress support
- Bookmark or set favorite to your file/folder
- Go back to Home directory from any sub directories
- Various Sorting Option to sort the files and folder: Sort by name, Sort by size and sort by type
- Fast refreshing file list option
- Bookmark list to store your favorite files/folder
- Can edit or delete the favorite items from Bookmark list
- Copy, Move, Delete operation on Multiple Files & Folders
- Free to use
- File Manager
- File Expert
- Android Zip Manager
- File Explorer
- Android File browser
By creating an index, SD card would be able to Incremental search.
- Create an index file searches faster.
Index manually, can automatically created.
- Set the folder icon.
- Set a different file extension icons. You can change the icon from the settings menu.
- Folders, files, a single operation (copy, cut, remove only) can create a shortcut.
- The title will show the amount of SD Card used.
- Basic operation, Zip file creation can extract it.
- The image file displays the thumbnails.
When you first start to create an index in its current state.
Search is done only from the index
Search can not index the file does not exist.
Sorry, you can manually add an index,
From the Settings menu, please try to recreate.
Please contact your comments and bug reports.
# A quick tour of the SD card file
# Various sort type
# Support copy / cut / paste file
# Support delete file
# Support batch operation
# Support bookmark
# Support uncompress zip file
# Support rename file
# Support create folder
# Support most file type, display in different icon
# Support view file content by built-in text/html/xthml file viewer
# Do not need Root Permissions
It is a Download plug-in, that supports almost all android browsers.
Download all file type with multiple threads that downloads file 3 Times faster then normal download.
File Download Manager boost up your file download in your current data traffic plan or Wi-Fi.
Supports pause download and resume previously paused download, so that you need not to download that file all over again.
You can download multiple files at a same time.(More file you download at a time speed will be lower.)
Just click the download link from your browser, it will automatically show download that file using "All File Downloader". Choose that option and that is it, No need to type manually URL. You can also download file using manually entering URL in Menu -> Manual option.
Also supports protected file download, asking User name, Password authorization.
It Downloads file From HTTP, FTP, HTTPS protocols.
It stores downloaded file under SD Card[or external storage directory]/FileDownloadManager/#Category Of File#
#Category Of File# is category of file like music, video, document, etc..
This Downloader supports Video, Music, Document, Application,Almost All known Files and Download them very Fast, Quick and Easily.
No annoying Pop-up & Push advertisement, and yet it is free.
File Manager is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net and etc.), FTP client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on your Android. And Classify all types of files.
File Manager allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
It's the most easiest Android phone file manager.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, install
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening other apps, easy to view all types of files
* Functions as your FTP client. Manage files on FTP just like you manage files on your SD card.
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Amazon S3, and more.
File Manager is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email, Google Drive. Easy sharing.
* Creat FTP connection and use wireless management.
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former is designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
* Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
* Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
* A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
* Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
* GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
* Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
* Recyle Bin
* Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
* Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
* Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
* Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. When open service, turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
* FTP Sharing - When open service, turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
* DLNA Sharing - Turn your smart phone to a full-featured DLNA media server! Access your media files on your Windows Media Player became so easy!
* Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
* Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
* Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
* Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
* App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
* Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
* Thumbnails - view thumbnails
* Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
* Powerful Text Editor
* Help your player to play media that store on SMB share (your player needs to support HTTP streaming).
*Easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files(APK) and so on;
*browse your phone SD card folder directory, easily to copy, move, delete and share files;
*Add current file folder to the favorite list;
*Root Explorer for rooted devices;
*Manage File(Folder) copy, delete, rename;
*You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection.
file manager; file explorer; file browser; wireless management; sd card files; search files, zip file, rar file, music file, video file, document manage
More from developer
* List view
* Cut, copy, paste and delete
* Folder creation
* Search (with wildcards)
* Compress and extract
* Multiple selection
* Thumbnail view (Image, video and APK)
Differences between the free version:
* Show hidden files
* No limit bookmark number
- With the large buttons, you can change the settings easily even while playing.
- You can set it to your desired tempo instantly with the two-level tempo change button.
- Supports background playback, so you can use it with the screen turned off.
- Automatically stops playback when you get a phone call.
- You can add a variety of rhythm patterns with the purchase an expansion pack.
- READ PHONE STATE allows Rhythmos to stop automatically when you get a phone call.