Running on Moto G3 with Android 6.0 - immediately uninstalled because I could not figure out how to access files on my SD card. Tried all the menus, but the only thing showing was "internal storage."
Small size, can access extsdcard Small, no problem access exrsdcard, but i can not find option to show file size, extension, does not remember file association, open a rmvb always ask for ext programs to use
Perfect Even though I don't use it anymore because I realized the stock app is enough for me, that doesn't mean I'm not grateful for how simple, useful and lightweight this app is.
Good App Simple, neat and light on resources. Image viewer is also great. Thank you.
I miss the old layout and ui now I can't go back :( AND IT USED TO BE EVEN FASTER. Even the old icon is better.
Lies. 9.7 MB not 2MB
- Added ability to remember each folder's view options
- (Tablet) Breadcrumbs list
- (Android 6.0) Improved runtime permission
- Improved design and bug fixes
- Added ability to write SD card contents on Android Lollipop. (Settings -> General -> Grant Full Access)