This application is test compatible with reading GS1-Databar Limited, GS1-Databar Stacked!( * Only when [TARGET ON])
* Because "GS1 - Databar Limited, GS1 - Databar Stacked" is read using its own decoding engine, there are differences in reading method and response from other bar codes.
* Only barcodes on the horizontal guidelines are read. It can not be read in the vertical direction.
* Other standards of GS1-Databar are not read.
* In the case of composite code, if the base bar code is GS1 - Databar Limited / GS1-Databar Stacked, it reads only there.
* It may not be able to be read well because of the examination correspondence.
This application will not work on terminals that do not have "Google Play services" installed.
- For operation explanation, please see the following URL.
- It checks whether the barcode of the verification source is the same as the barcode of one verification destination.
- It checks whether the barcode of the verification source is the same as the barcode of plural verification destinations.
- It can be used free of charge.
- Corresponding readable one-dimensional barcode: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code-39, Code-93, Code-128, ITF, Codabar (NW 7), GS1-Databar Limited, GS1-Databar Stacked
- Corresponding readable two-dimensional barcode: QRCode, DataMatrix, PDF417, AZTEC
- Barcode reading is checked twice by reading (misreading prevention).
- It can be read aiming at the barcode on the cross line (misreading prevention).
- There are some which can not be read even with the corresponding barcode. Please try.
- Collation confirmation results are not saved.
- When reading more than 10 barcodes, the full screen advertisement will be displayed when returning to the menu.