• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports a limited number of formats and it does not support Flash. The supported video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
See and chat with pop idols and personalities!
- INTRODUCING SHOWROOM -
- View live streaming shows by pop idols and personalities for FREE on SHOWROOM.
- Your avatar can make comments and give gifts to the performer, creating an interactive experience of communication and camaraderie.
Your avatar participates in the show by making comments are sending gifts, exciting!
Send lots of gifts to trigger the Combo Mode and gain more experience points to level up your avatar and stand out from the crowd!
2. Live streaming
Shows on Showroom are streamed live. Communication with performers and other viewers, and the live streaming of shows adds excitement, realness, and camaraderie to the experience.
The Showroom app is free to download and live streaming shows are free to view, user registration is not required! Try it out, and stick around for the fun!
USER REGISTRATION and Show Gold
- Viewing shows is free and does not require user registration. However, in order to make comments and send gifts, a simple ID and Password sign up is necessary.
- Some gifts are not free and require purchases (please sign up to purchase the required Show Gold).
- Show Gold purchased in the Android or the PC versions can be used in the these platforms only. It cannot be transferred or used in the iOS app.
- - - -
Join the conversation on SHOWROOM SNS!
Twitter (Japanese) : #SHOWROOM
Facebook (Japanese): https://www.facebook.com/showroom888
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from popular video streaming services (vimeo, ustream, twitch, vk, etc.).
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
- Uses video streams from Bitgravity, Ustream, Flosoft.biz and an audio only stream.
- Plays audio in the background.
- Automatically switches stream when an error occurs.
- Calendar showing the TWiT schedule, kept up to date automatically.
- IRC chat built in allowing you to participate in the community.
- Chromecast support
- Home screen Widget to quickly access the audio only stream and get information on what is currently airing and what's next.
·Surf the web on your device and beam videos to a Smart TV.
·Grab your media from a USB hard-drive attached to a router and push it to a DLNA devices.
·Play your entire home library on your phone or tablet.
With Media Play HD movies and music are only a tap away.
- YouTube Live (newly added)
more coming soon:
This is the Android App for OverRustle.com
You can pick from multiple qualities and even do audio-only streams.
Let the app find the right platform for your stream, just type the name of the stream you want to watch into the search bar and it well check all of them.
Open up the sidebar to see what other people are watching on OverRustle.com
If you like this app, just share it with your friends -- that's all I ask for.
Bonus: There is a silly Watch Face included with the app, in case you have an Andorid Wear (watch) device.
There are a few settings you can toggle in order to configure the app to your preferences:
+ Add Emotes to Auto-complete: Makes typing them easier
+ Push Notifications: Get a notification card, sound and vibrate when the stream goes live
+ Change watch face background when the stream goes live or offline (subtle notifications)
Expect more customization as more features get released.
All the info you need to set up your satellite receiver to watch free TV channels in Italian language.
Including Station Name, Satellite, Beam, Position, Frequency, Polarization, Symbols Rate, FEC, the most complete, most comprehensive and most up to date list of Italian TV Channels from Italy with Sattelite Frequencies.
NOTE: This does not work with Google Hangouts. This is for broadcasting live video from your Android device's camera to YouTube Live.
To find out how to use more than one YouTube channel in TubeStreamer, go to http://bigvstudio.com/tubestreamer/addchannels.php
Be sure to try this free 30-day trial version before you purchase and install the paid version of TubeStreamer.
In order to get full use from this app, you will need a YouTube account along with a live channel which allows you to stream live video to YouTube. Log into youtube.com for more info.
TubeStreamer is designed to be easy to use and for anyone with a newer Android device to be able to stream live to YouTube. You don't even have to log into the YouTube website with TubeStreamer. You can quickly create a new live event broadcast, start the camera, and begin streaming live. Catch the action while it is happening!
Here are some of the features:
Create a new live event.
Edit an existing event.
Delete an event.
Stream live to YouTube using your built in camera.
Start the event while the stream is running.
Stop an event while streaming or from the edit page.
Accurate frame rates are supported from 4fps up to 30fps.
Supports resolutions from 240p all the way up to 1080p.
You can scale the video coming from the camera if you need a resolution that isn't supported by the camera itself. This is done live while the stream is flowing.
You can save many profiles and have all your settings ready to go quickly when you need to get a live stream going in a hurry.
You can retrieve the URL to your event page on youtube.com.
You can retrieve the embedded player code for each event so you can put a YouTube player on your own website.
Audio mixed in with the video can come from the Android microphone or from a media file on the device or from the internet.
Help is available at any screen. Just tap the menu button and select "Help" for that screen.
When TubeStreamer starts up for the first time, follow the onscreen instructions as it configures itself for your device. You will go through a camera learn process and then it will guide you through setting up one of the two built in encoders.