A future, in which we coexist with strange new lifeforms...
This world emerged as a parallel world exactly like our Earth - as it was 500 million years ago (the Cambrian period) - connected through a wormhole, and eventually was submerged underwater.
150 years later in the future, this world became a place where humans now coexist with "living fossil organisms" - the Zoic - which look exactly like ancient creatures.
[How to play]
• Zoic is a location information-based RPG. The game will proceed based on where you currently are located.
• Submarines can only move around slightly. The mother ship's location is your location.
• Gather characters (Zoics), raise them, and fortify your submarine.
• The "stray Zoics" that appear on your map can be captured by using 3 Zoipegs (ammunition for capturing devices) to surround and catch them.
• If any Zoics try to attack while you're capturing them, your submarine's HP levels will diminish.
• You can recover your submarine's HP level by making a pit stop at a "pit."
• Form a battle-ready team using Zoics that you have captured.
• When you enter a "stadium," you can use your team to do battle.
• When you achieve a victory at a stadium, your team will become the occupants of that stadium.
• When you occupy a stadium and defend it, your experience level will increase, and you will be able to gain advantages as you progress through the game.
[The appearance of the Zoics]
• There are different types of Zoics which appear depending on the characteristics of the area.
• As the player's level rises, the types of Zoics which appear will increase.
• There are some Zoics which will appear around special pits.
[Energy (charging) and fuel for the submarines]
• The submarine's activity range and time limit depend on energy charged at the mother ship.
• When your energy levels drop below 20%, you will be urged to re-charge, and your movements will become limited.
• When you use a fuel item, your energy will be restored instantly.
• Immediately after using a fuel item, for a short period of time, your activity range will be extended further than normal, and you will be able to travel further.
[There are 2 methods for strengthening Zoics]
1) Acquire stronger stray Zoics.
2) Use fossils to battle and raise your Zoics' levels.
• "Fossils" are materials that were created when the Zoics were crystallized.
• There are many different values of Zoics (Leaders) trapped within the fossils.
• If you win a fossil battle, you will acquire 1 Leader Zoic.
• If you win more fossil battles, the levels of the Zoics on your team will increase.
• Even if you lose a fossil battle, the experience levels of your Zoics will increase a bit.
[About the radar]
• By using the radar, you can find stray Zoics and fossils more easily.
• If you have a powerful radar, you will be able to find rare Zoics more easily.
Basic app: Free
* Some items will cost extra
iOS 9.0 or later, iPhone 5S or later
• We cannot guarantee the quality of play on any non-GPS-compatible device.
• For your safety, please refrain from walking while playing.
• Map play is not possible while moving at high speeds.
• Gameplay will not be possible without a stable connection.
• We cannot guarantee the quality of play on an iPad.