This application will help you by reducing the size of the image.
With a simple configuration this app will reduce the image size quickly and easily with the least amount of work.
You want to keep your high-definition pictures nevertheless you want to upload them to a photo blog?
Usually Android does not offer that kind of feature …
That's when "Easy! Image Reduction" comes into play!
It's an application that once installed only needs a short amount of memory on your device.
Since the use of this app differs a little bit from the use of usual apps you should read the manual before you use the app.
"Use after image selection"
This application starts after you have selected an image in the image gallery application, which is preinstalled on your Android device, or any other image managing application after you have selected the operation "send" or "share".
1. Start the gallery application or a file browser.
2. Select the image to use and choose "send" or "share" as operation.
3. Then a list of preinstalled apps that support the "send" or "share" operation gets displayed. Please select "Shrinking Image".
4. Set up the quality and image size and start the reduction.
5. Now again a list of applications which support the operation "send" or "share" will be displayed. Please select the application you want to use the reduced image with.
6. The reduced image will be passed to the selected application.
"Use without having selected an image"
Social network applications like Facebook and Twitter as well as mail applications can use "Easy! Image Reduction" without having selected an image beforehand.
1. Start the designated app (social network or email).
2. Depending on the selected application choose the operation "send" or "attach file".
3. Then a list of preinstalled apps that support the "send" or "share" operation gets displayed. Please select "Shrinking Image".
4. Then a list of apps which help you to choose an image gets displayed. Please select an application.
5. In this app please select the image you want to reduce.
6. Set up the quality and image size and start the reduction.
7. The reduced image will be passed to the social network or email application.
The reduced images will be saved on the device's SD Card under the path ./DCIM/shrink_image/.
Have you been in trouble for too high resolution pictures of the smartphone?
*You have friends or parents who have the feature(old style) phone.
*You frequency post pictures to social service.
*You take pictures more than two per one day.
If applying to any the above, you should download this application and use pictures properly,
take a auto compressed picture or resize(shrink) a picture in the terminal(gallery).
1)send a picture to the feature phone
Though smartphone share is spreading, the share of feature phones also still not small.
There must be feature phone users around you.
Opportunity to send your picture by e-mail in the spread of the SNS has decreased,
but on the other case you need to reduce a picture when you send.
There are some applications that can reduce the picture, but too much extra function
or boring process to take a picture.
2)save the data
As the smartphone has big storage than the feature phone, but the data of picture,
movie, application also is big, the storage may no available space or the operation may be very slowly.
The pictures of daily food or the photos shared to SNS must be not necessary to be high resolution.
Except for important pictures to save ever, you had better resize them to small size.
In addition, this application allows users to take a reduced picture.
When you take the picture that need not high resolution, you should have the habit to take the picture by this application.
No waiting time with stress free.
Reducing the amount of data, you can feel comfortable using your smartphone.
Ever been annoyed by the fact that when you want to email your friends a photo you recently took there's no quick way to reduce it's size because you don't want to sent the whole 5-8-12 megapixels of 2-3-5 megabytes to them just to let them check out the awesome pizza you had for dinner? Well with this app you get a nice "Resize" entry in your "Share with" menu.
Open your photo gallery and instead of choosing "Share with" and then selecting eg. Gmail, you can now choose "Share with" and then Resize, after selecting your size you again get a chance to choose the app you wish to share your photo with, but this time the photo will be shrunk to the selected size. Nice and simple and the way it should have been built into Android from the start!
This application is an image, resize, zoom, zoom.
This application is possible to rotate the image.
Find photos or images from the gallery.
Technicolor and edit accordingly.
You are the image can be resized proportionally.
You are the image 90 ˚, 180,270 ˚ can be rotated.
You are the image clockwise and counterclockwise rotation can be saved.
- 3 resize modes: small, medium, large
- Easy to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social sites like Facebook with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "photoresizer" folder on sd-card
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!
Yahoo! JAPAN IDとパスワードを入力するだけですぐに利用開始できます。ログイン後は、ワンタップでメールのチェックが可能。
Is your file too large to email or share? Securely share your large videos, photos, files or music on any social app or through email using Sizable Send.
Up to 100GB per file! It’s so easy; you can send a file in 1-click.
Plus, all your files are securely stored in the cloud indefinitely, until you delete them – 5GB of free storage is included. (Additional storage as low as $0.22/GB)
SizableSend.com is the easiest and fastest way to send large files for free. And unlike similar applications there are NO restrictions on the amount of files you can send.
We appreciate your ratings and feedback!
You can also always send large files for free at https://SizableSend.com
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.
At present Mr. Android does not work on the Samsung Galaxy SIII and devices running Android Jelly Bean / 4.1. We are currently investigating and looking to implement a fix.
In a Galaxy of more than 500,000 Android apps, how do you choose the right apps for you? Many people choose based on download counts or ratings. But this is only half the story.
An app that has millions of downloads is noteworthy, but what's really useful to know is how many of these users are still around in a week, a month, after six months, and how often they are using the app. Basically, as thousands of new Android apps are released every day, we need more information than a simple download number can provide.
Mr. Android monitors the apps we all use (and keep using), after they're downloaded. He collects this data and shares it, suggesting new apps worth downloading or paying for, based on global usage. His sole aim is to make Planet Android a better place for everyone.
When we find an app we really love, we often identify with it too. Many people see the apps they use frequently as a reflection of themselves. Mr Android understands this and helps you discover new apps. Each recommendation he makes is tailored to you, based on the apps you use most.
Anytime, anywhere and any situation, you can start up your favorite apps at once!
It’s so new! So easy and amazing!
No need to return to Home view every time you change apps.
That's not all! The tools you always use will be conveniently together which used to be separate apps.
will meet your needs and relive your stress such as;
- I want to organize the home view.
With 2nd HOME, you can organize your home view！
- I want to see what day it is today.
With 2nd HOME you can see it so easy！
- I want to check the time while watching YouTube.
With 2nd HOME, you can do it！
- When I play a game, I worry about the battery power.
you can check the battery power while playing！
- My mobile phone is so slow.
2nd HOME can make it fast and smooth. All you need is just click the button！
- I want to adjust the brightness of the display while watching Hulu.
2nd HOME can change the brightness while you watch Hulu!
Lock apps with a passcode when starting up.
Best for mail or SNS to protect your privacy.
-Registration and start up your favorite apps.
It's launcher function.
Clear memory to speed up your device response.
-Adjustment of display brightness
Adjust the brightness 1-5 levels.
・Rotation of the view On/Off
Q: Can I move the grip?
A: Yes, you can. Keep touching the grip and slide it to where you want without opening the window.
Q: It's too dark to see the grip...
A: You can change the setting of grip to a lighter color.
Q: I cannot see the grip.
A: Check if the 2nd HOME icon is displayed at the status bar. If not, click the app icon and start up. If it is displayed, check the settings and see if "Use of Menu Grip" is OFF. It should be ON.
Q: Once unlock with App Lock, I cannot lock it again.
A: It will not lock again until the next screen off so you don't have to enter the passcode so often.
Q: How can I change the background of App Lock?
A: It uses the wall paper of HOME window. Therefore if you want to change it, change the wall paper of your phone. Live wall papers are not shown in the background. In this case, first set another wall paper and after displaying lock window, set the live wall paper again.
Q: Is a version without ads available?
A: The pay version without ads is under consideration.
Q: Why does the icon of big light appear?
A: To prevent forgetting turn off the light, the icon appears while the LED light is on. You can turn it off by tapping the icon.
Q: What is the battery meter?
A: It is a function to display the battery power level with a bar in a corner. It also appears when other apps are working.
By creating an index, SD card would be able to Incremental search.
- Create an index file searches faster.
Index manually, can automatically created.
- Set the folder icon.
- Set a different file extension icons. You can change the icon from the settings menu.
- Folders, files, a single operation (copy, cut, remove only) can create a shortcut.
- The title will show the amount of SD Card used.
- Basic operation, Zip file creation can extract it.
- The image file displays the thumbnails.
When you first start to create an index in its current state.
Search is done only from the index
Search can not index the file does not exist.
Sorry, you can manually add an index,
From the Settings menu, please try to recreate.
Please contact your comments and bug reports.
By shrinking image size before sending over the network, Pic Resizer also reduces your data usage.
Resize multiple photos to use with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter ... or to cloud backup services up to 20x faster while keeping the image quality.
- Supports resize of unlimited number of albums and images, more image size options.
- Photo dimensions can be customized
- Pic Resizer automatically rotates images according to EXIF tag.
- User control of image’s size and compression quality.
- When not needed, all processed pictures can be deleted in one touch.
- Share pictures to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Google+ and other social networks.
The free version, Pic Resizer Lite, allows user to shrink up to 5 photos. The full version Pic Resizer supports batch resize of unlimited number of photos, more image size options.
These users are happy with Pic Resizer; we hope you will be, too.
"Excellent ! Easy interface. Uploading photos on email is faster" - Nishith Bolar
“Helped me to save time and bandwidth !! It is so useful I used it to resize all photo on my Nexus 4 to save space” – Loc Le
Typical use of Pic Resizer:
•Select pictures or album from Pic Resizer’s integrated photo browser
•Choose the desired photo dimension
•Select pictures from your favorite Gallery
•'Share' them to Pic Resizer
•Choose the desired photo dimension
Your lightweight photos are waiting in the ‘Pic Resizer’ folder, ready to be sent.
For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
You do not know how to cut the head type situations to know his size in the picture, the finished picture processing after a few seconds the desired document format allows.
Photo JPG, can sent the photo shop rinse 4X6 inch size.
Image made by:
Select a picture from the album.
By MAIL or network download pictures, pictures from the album.
The three available camera mode shooting Photographs.
When start using the crop to obtain pictures, remember to pay attention to the resolution can not be too low, at least can not be lower than 500px
Documents the type of output format:
★-inch format photo
★ passport format photo
Keywords:ID photo,passport APP,passport photo
More from developer
Let's suit and erase the same two kind of gems. "Game Shisen" of "C-Marbles".
When the same two kind of "C-Marbles" are connected in the line that passes the space that has become empty, the frequency that the line bends can erase the "C-Marbles" two times.
Let's register the cleared score and compete with friends.
The slide is done up and down and right and left, and let's arrange the same three kind of "C-Marbles" or more and erase the "C-Marbles".
The more continuously it erases it, the more the high score is gotten. Let's register the cleared score and compete with friends.
Let's erase it while thinking about order by which "C-Marbles" of a specified number are erased. When the "C-Marbles" in the upper part of the screen is inhaled into the hole, it is game over.
When "C-Marbles" of a lot of numbers are erased at a time, it scores high.Let's register the cleared score and compete with friends.
You will remove the two cards that total 13 are arranged in the card like a pyramid.
Once you clear the game is to remove all cards from the pyramid.
You can choose the top card of the hand and the cards that are opened in the pyramid.
The distributed cards are taken out one after another and You will lose all my own cards earlier than a partner.
The card game for which quick judgment and Speed are needed.
A partner can be chosen from three kinds of strength, "EASY", "NORMAL", and "HARD."
A high score can be got as a high-level partner.
I will register a score and will compete with friends.