In this application, the available hash functions are : Adler-32, CRC-32, Haval-128, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool.
The calculated hash can be copied to the clipboard to be reused elsewhere.
The first tab enables to calculate the hash of a given string.
The second tab helps you to compute the hash of a file located on the internal or external memory of your device. The size of the file and the last date modified are also displayed.
The last feature helps you to compare the calculated hash with another given hash but more generally, you can compare any hashes by just pasting them.
A hash (also called checksum or digest) is a digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying a string or a file.
Hash functions are often used in cryptography to generate strong passwords. They are also employed to check the integrity of files.
Hash Droid is often used to check an Android ROM before flashing it.
Feel free to send feebacks, comments or suggestions about this application.
Hash Droid is published under the GPLv3 (GNU General Public License version 3). Please contact me to get the source code.
Tags : hash hashes message digest algorithm secure cryptographic function checksum rom roms verifier MD5 checker Rivest comparison cyanogenmod cyanogen md5sum mand5 GPL
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/
It maintains compatibility with the popular Password Hasher extension for Firefox and supports the "Private Key" extension of Password Hasher Plus for Google Chrome.
For further details, refer to the web page.
If you spot any bugs or have a feature request, please drop me an e-mail (I can't reply to comments).
This free MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit cards numbers and other sensitive data into databases(MySQL, MSSQL, Postgress or others).
Online MD5 Hash Calculator: http://md5calculator.chromefans.org/
Please help us to translate MD5 Hash Calculator to your language:
MD5 is a secure hash algorithm. It takes a string as input, and produces a 128-bit number, the hash. The same string always produces the same hash, but given a hash, it is not generally possible to determine the original string. Secure hash algorithms are useful for protecting passwords and ensuring data integrity.
This hash generator converts your sensitive data like passwords to a SHA-1 hash.
The input string encoding is expected to be in UTF-8. Different encoding will result in different hash values. Unicode is considered best practices.
• Check all files within a directory, or even recursively over all its sub-directories.
• A bookmark-tab for you to keep track of important results.
• Export file checksums to text files, and compare exported text files to identify differences.
• Fast, and efficient; optimized to process large files (ie. disk images).
Supported hash functions include the commonly used MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512).
--Free with no ads--
• Storage Reading ~ to process files and compute checksums (obviously!).
• Storage Writing ~ to export results as plain text files.
Adler-32, CRC32, MD4, MD5, RipeMD160, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512!
Base64, Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
Crypto by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
'Verify against clipboard' menu item. This is available in the checksum screen and searches the SHA1 and MD5 results against your clipboard contents.
'Copy to clipboard' by double tapping the MD5 or SHA1 results.
Design your unique pattern by setting up 4 parameters like your favorite color or pet name. Thanks to pattern your password will be easy to reproduce only by you!
By defining web page you want to log in, you will create your own database of passwords each 16 signs long. What is more there will be for sure lower case upper case digit and special sign so your password will be always very strong!
Information about all apps installed and its size in device
Also displaying app installed date and updated information
Secret Code:Information about apps which having secret code and execute secret code to do operation.
After execute the secret code, your device might be lose data. So keep backup important data before execute Secret code. And We are not responsible for your device data lose or for any issue by executing secret code
Hash Codes:After execute the hash code, your device might be effected. So keep backup important data before execute hash code. And We are not responsible for your device data lose or for any issue by executing hash code
You can share codes and app information in Facebook, Google+..etc
1. Calculate MD5, SHA1 or CRC32 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : SHA1, calculator, hash, SHA-1, MD5, CRC32
You can darken up the display when you feel it too bright. It is more efficient when you use the adjustment function of screen brightness.
You can decrease the contrast of the display to avoid peeping in public space, such as train.
Custom Color Filter
You can change the color tone of the display.
This feature is convenient to show some contents to children or other people. After 5 seconds, the device will neglect the operations of touch screen, back button, home button, multi-task button and menu-button. Please press the power button to unlock.
The pattern like broken display is shown on the screen. The pattern will be shown over other apps or lock screen.
The grid pattern is shown on the screen. There are 3 types of grid, 50px, 100px and 200px.
SmartMemo can read/write text files in SD card and 5 memos in this app.
You can quickly switch files to edit, by tapping the tab upper the screen.
You can share the content to other apps from share menu.
In the setting screen, you can set font size, character-code and line-feed-code.
You can select colors by tapping the resistance illustration.
If next color is not selected, the color-picker dialogs show up one after another.
ResisterColorCode will be stored at the bottom of screen.
You can copy your phone number or email address without registering them to this app.
Clipboard Tool can generate up to 1000 digit text and copy it to the clipboard. You can select 10~90 digit (at 10 intervals) or 100~1000 digit (at 100 intervals).
Putting the shortcut on the Notification Bar, you can quickly launch Clipboard Tool at any given time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Traffic Notifier was developed in the research activity to reduce the battery consumption of smartphones at Asami & Kawahara Laboratory, the University of Tokyo. Traffic Notifier collects the stats information listed below and we utilize these data for our research. You can read our research result here (http://projects.akg.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/mobile-traffic-control/).
* Size of IP packets
* Interval of IP packets
* LTE parameters (SignalStrength, RSRP, RSRQ, RSSNR, CQI)
(We do NOT collect your personal information that may identify you.)