Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
★★ If supported by your device, all readings can be output to TV via HDMI ★★
The training instructor can at once see all the HR values, and suggest better and personalized training activities accordingly. Colour changes according to fitness zone (65%, 75%, 85% and 90%). Maximum HR can be set with equations based on age/gender, or to a fixed value if known (through Metabolic Assessment at a specialized centre). Stopwatch now available when starting recording the session.
This is Full version, with up to 8 channels, settings storage (association of channel to a specific belt, user name and age/gender or Max HR) and possibility to record to file in CSV format, for email/sharing at the end of the session.
More features are on the way, such as additional options for the selection of equation to obtain %HR (now set to the male-female equations as in http://www.digifit.com/heartratezones/maximum-heart-rate.asp ), introduction of calories counter and edit fitness zone thresholds, and internal plotting of training sessions. For plot now you should send to yourself the CSV file by email and plot it using MS Excel (Scatter plot XY).
You MUST have an Android Device with ANT™ embedded chip and install the Dynastream ANT+ Service available at: http://bit.ly/IkV4gu
★★See the link http://bit.ly/IkV4gu also for ANT+ native support devices!!★★
As alternative, you should plug a ANT+™ compatible USB key to your Android device (using an USB adapter if necessary), and in addition install also the USB Service from Dynastream available at: http://bit.ly/TPlpGq
All HRM belts used MUST be compatible with ANT+™ and endorse the ANT™ logo. More info at http://www.thisisant.com
A demo version is available to test your Hardware before buying, please check the "More from Developer" link (ANT+ Fitness Demo).
Setup in a large room
An installation in a Gym room can be done using a MK808 Android TV pen, with an ANT+™ USB pen supporting up to 8 HRM ANT+™ belts. The MK808 has HDMI output to display data on a large LCD TV (via HDMI) to show HR values to both instructor and trainees. For more information please contact me to adapt the software and select the Hardware for your needs!!!
For problems installing the USB support service on Android devices see http://www.thisisant.com/forum/viewthread/3798/
★★For any matter, please contact me by email!!★★
Source code on http://www.thisisant.org has been used as baseline for this App.
The author of this app is not related to Dynastream. He will have no responsibility for the use this App is made of.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Pro features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Save measure with optional comment
● History view with a list and graph display
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
★★★ Want to give it a try first ? No problem : download Heart Beat Rate Free from Google Play ! ★★★
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
"ROOT" IS REQUIRED!
Enable built-in ANT+ hardware on your phone. Supports Android 4.2.2 ~ Android 5.1
10-days money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Require rooted device and superuser app to install and uninstall.
- Bluetooth radio with ANT+ feature
- BT Patcher app
- Root permission and super user app for BT Patcher app
- Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus10, HTC One (M7), LG G2, Samsung S4 Active
- "S-OFF" for stock HTC One (M7) build
- Work together with Bluetooth
- Root permission NOT required to run ANT+ app after ANT+ enabled
- Support Supersu cleanup and unroot. Root permission can be permanently removed after ANT+ enabled.
- New 'Runtime firmware patch' in option menu. If ANT+ firmware patch required for the device, it auto loads ANT+ firmware at connecting and restores orignal Bluetooth firmware after connection closed.
- Enable/Disable ANT+ anytime you want
- Compatible with android OTA upgrade
- Easy to uninstall
- Reported by users, it also worked on Samsung Galaxy_Note3, Galaxy_S4 Google Play Edition, LG G3(model F400K)
- 10-days no questions asked refund policy
- Great news! Thanks for the generous support from offical ANT+ developer of ANT Radio Service. The 3rd party ANT adapter providers issue has be fixed in ANT Radio Service 4.12.0. Android 5.0 starts to enforce explicit intent package name for binding 3rd party service. It will take me some time to work out a long term solution.
- Endomondo requires to install ANT+ USB Service to detect ANT+ on your phone
- ANT+ and LG G2 FM Radio cannot work at same time. ANT+ needs to be disabled before turning on FM Radio. Or you can enable "Runtime firmware patch" option
- Some customized ROM builds might not work
- Other models of LG G3 not work
- You might need to restart the phone once after installation or update. If you are still using 2.0 beta version. please uninstall BT Patcher beta before updating to v2.05.
Thank you all for taking time on v2.0 beta testing. Many issues have been found and fixed by your great effort!
If you have any issues and need support or just want refund, please email me first. Writing a negative review won't help much. I cannot support or refund you without email address and order #
It seemed people complained about the price and some even go further to undercut my hard work. Please allow me to explain. This is no simple task. It's not a simple configuration tool that turns on couple of system switches and copy over some files from other phones as many tried and failed. No sir, if it were that easy, you'd find the solution all over the Internet long time ago. It's about 4 months hard work and many days until 2am in the morning. It's about 10000 lines of JAVA and C++ code to create the driver for ANT+ and patch for Bluetooth stack. As for the price, I'd say you saved money and hassle from buying ANT+ usb adapter. Just consider the guy worked hard and did fix a problem of your phone. In return, you treat him a decent lunch.
We developed this app for doing demonstrations of ANT functionality on Android. Since there currently aren't many apps with this functionality, we decided to release it on the Play Store to anybody who might find it useful. So, if you are reading this, we hope you find it useful!
Disclaimer: This app is intended for demonstration/recreational purposes only and not for medical use.
Officially supported heart rate devices are listed in our directory: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/62/~/
ANT+ Plugins (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus)
ANT Radio Service (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.service.socket)
ANT hardware support on your phone (see the description of the ANT Radio Service page for more info)
-Once recording is stopped, the graph will be cleared the next time the screen changes
-Since the entire recording is shown on the screen at once, recording long periods of time will make it difficult to read the graph, may be slow, and really long sessions may crash the app.
Attention Developers! Using the ANT+ plugins in your app to communicate with ANT+ devices is quick, easy, and free and uses a simplified API that doesn't require referencing technical documents or learning new protocols. Visit the ANT Android Developer page http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/ for more info and to download the SDK containing the source code for this open source application.
To learn more about ANT+ visit http://www.thisisant.com.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at email@example.com. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
Application does not yet certified by ANT +
ANT+/Bluetooth 4.0 heart rate monitor and HRV. App to monitoring pulse. CURRENTLY IS IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE AND IS PUBLISHED IN MODE "EARLY ACCESS" THIS MEANS THAT THE APPLICATION MAY CONTAIN ERRORS MAY BE AMENDED SIGNIFICANTLY A VERSION TO ANOTHER OR MAY LOSE DATA STORED IN ANY UPDATE WHILE NOT TERMINATE THIS PHASE.
If you still choose to use it, will be participating in the development of it, your feedback and error detection are very important at this stage, please send any suggestions or error email@example.com
Heart Rate Monitor for ANT+ & Bluetooth 4.0. Uses sensor to monitor your heart (compatible devices only).
-Quiet Basic fat burning / aerobic
-Custom zone letting you know how long you've been in a range that have marked your HR.
-HR Maximum and average heart rate
-Calories consumed, you can change the type of activity at any time (football, running, etc ..).
-HR zones: Percentage in real time.
-HR Courage absolute and percentage always available, click on the center marker to change the absolute value of the percentage, however always have the two data visible though a smaller one than the other.
-How To ALWAYS ACTIVE DISPLAY: keeps the screen always on so you can see your pulse at any time. In this way the wallpaper is black and only the pulse is, so you can always see your pulse without searching for the button on your device. When you enter this double tap the screen to activate ON mode so you can see the rest of the plot markers and the last 10 minutes.
-Quick to toggles without entering the configuration menu (sound, screen always on and enable/disable power saving).
-Historial activities with advanced statistics.
(new) -Module HRV: Find your heart rate variability data in 5 minutes and export your data to import into desktop programs as Kubios, ARTiiFACT or HRVAS. Unique ANT + application on Google Play which allows you to export your data RR without integrated application purchases.
-And soon more! send me your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org
Will be FREE only in early access mode.
BLUETOOTH 4.0 PREREQUISITES:
-Android versión >= Jellybean
-Bluetooth 4.0 adapter.
Also compatible with this Polar devices (with visibility activated):
NOTE: BLUETOOTH 4.0 = BLUETOOTH LE = BLUETOOTH SMART = BLE
ANT+ Known compatible devices:
GALAXY Note 4
GALAXY Tab4 7.0
Xperia Z3 Dual
Xperia Z3 Compact
Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Xperia E3 Dual
Xperia M2 Aqua
Xperia C3 Dual
GALAXY Tab S 10.5-inch
GALAXY Tab S 8.4-inch
GALAXY Tab4 8.0
GALAXY Tab4 10.1
GALAXY S5 ???LTE-A
GALAXY Note 3 Lite
GALAXY TabPRO 12.2
Xperia T2 Ultra
GALAXY Note 3 Neo
GALAXY TabPRO 8.4
GALAXY TabPRO 10.1
GALAXY NotePRO 12.2
Xperia Z2 Tablet
Xperia Z1 S
GALAXY Grand 2 (LTE)
Xperia Z1 Compact
GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
GALAXY S4 (Android 4.3 and up)
GALAXY Note 3
Xperia Z Ultra
Xperia acro S
Xperia x10 mini pro
Xperia x10 mini
Xperia neo V
Xperia mini pro
Xperia ion LTE
Xperia ion HSPA
Xperia arc S
Live with Walkman
For more ANT+ info go to http://www.thisisant.com/directory
- enhancement of hrm-csv export (feature 1b) with:
start of bpm measurement/gps at hh:mm:ss
--> time between GPS points, latitude, longitude, altitude, BPM, speed, distance
- time for notification in statusbar switchable
- threshold for recording from 20..200 bpm possible(switchable)
- auto-reconnect if ble-device disconnects
- statistics data
- gps tracking with address resolving for geocodes, formula for calories
- gps tracking with recording and storage into file(incl. BPM values)
- energy measurement (handling of energy expended flag)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV): Display, record, saving to files and export:
Distance between two heartbeats is defined as the time between the start of two contractions of the ventricles.
This beginning of ventricular contraction appears on the ECG as a so-called R-wave.
The distance between two R-waves is referred to as the RR interval.
The RR interval can be defined as the reciprocal of the heart rate convert
(60 BPM ~ 1000 ms: 60 BPM ~ 1000 ms RR interval).
The RR intervals are not the same length as a rule, but subject to fluctuations.
The quantification of these changes are termed heart rate or heart rate variability (HRV). ( BPM = Beats perMminute).
- handling of RR-intervals (heart rate variability) and export (for further processing e.g. by Kubios-SW)
- Heart Rate Monitoring (HRM): Display, record, saving to files and export:
- display recorded BPM's stored in file, export bpm values as csv-file
- parameter: max/min BPM
- increase/decrease speed of displaying bpm curves
- auto-adjust min-max coordinates
- system notification of heart rate, bpm-average, calories
- multi language(text and announcements)
- voice output of BPM values(speech)
- min-/max - BPM tone, alerting function
- gps measurement: time, distance, average speed, altitude over sea level
- allow inaccurate BLE-interface if BLE-device isn't standard conform (e.g. Ciclio BLE chest strap), ....
- tones and alarms can be toggled from recording screen so you don't have to quit the activity to silence the audio.
- keep screen always ON when recording (switchable)
- toggle: keep bluetooth active after app finished or switch off
- direct connection button to previous used ble-device without scaning
- changeable layout colors
ONLY for smartphones >= Android-4.3 and Heart Rate Measurement Devices with Bluetooth 4.0 ( = BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy = Bluetooth Smart).
Devices with elder Bluetooth-Interface as BT-2, BT-3 or ANT/ANT+ are NOT supported!
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at My.Digifit.com
Now integrates with:
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
• Scosche Rhythm and MyTREK Heart Rate Monitors (Pulse)
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic heart rate monitor, Scosche Rhythm or Zephyr HxM for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio. Also now in beta - Bluetooth Low Energy support for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as for DROID RAZR (Polar H7 and H6 BLE HRM only for RAZR).
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.digifit.com/android
This Android Application displays data from the Polar heart rate connected by Bluetooth. Difference with other apps is this one does not start a session or profile of any type for running or other sport. It simply shows the data on the screen to be seen quickly.
It provides a simple view to select the device and presents a simple display with heart beat per minute.
It also present a min, max and a graph to display these info.
Now works with Polar H7, H6 and normal old Android Band.
Now includes audible HR alarms and text-to-speech for handsfree operation.
This app DOES NOT WORK unless you have an ANT+ compliant smartphone and ANT+ compliant heart rate strap.
If in doubt, please verify your device supports ANT+ before purchasing this app.
If your device ends up not working we can either refund you or update the app to work depending on your device.
This app is tested with the following devices:
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 with android 4.3.
This app SHOULD work with the following devices but haven't been tested.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (please test and let us know)
Xperia acro S
Xperia arc S
Xperia mini pro
Xperia neo V
Xperia ray Live with Walkman
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia X10 Mini pro
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
The Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app is the ideal MTB app and turns your smartphone into a multifunctional off-road cycling computer with 50+ exciting features plus compatible hardware. Whether you’re on your favorite trails, downhill rides or exploring new routes while enjoying the scenery, Runtastic Mountain Bike is your perfect companion for off-road MTB tours.
This mountain bike app has been tailored to the needs of a mountain biker and offers everything a hobby biker, BMX rider or professional mountain biker could wish for. Thanks to the offline maps feature, you can even use maps without internet connection and enjoy the most remote, untouched scenic trails.
MOUNTAIN BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
* LIVE Tracking: Go LIVE, show your friends where & how fast you’re riding and get cheered on
* Maps (Google Maps): Get details on your current location
* Offline maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone to use them without internet connection
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Detailed analysis of your MTB tour incl. start and end point
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Measure your cadence & speed when on the trails with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your MTB rides
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
* Auto Pause (with Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
* Provides info on wind & weather conditions
* Comprehensive training log: Statistics, graphs & progress
* Share your mountain bike activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your MTB workouts to Runtastic.com, if desired, where they’re automatically added to your training log. Runtastic.com offers detailed information on your MTB acvitities, plus you can compare your BMX, downhill or mountain bike performance to your friends’. These and further benefits help you keep motivated, improve your MTB training & reach your personal fitness goals.
Get the Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
It works with:
- Zephyr HxM sensor
- Polar WearLink sensor
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before use, please pair your sensor with device. In case you have several paired sensors, please unpair inactive and leave only one active sensor.
Main functions are:
- heart rate monitor
- heart rate zone monitor
- zone control (including custom)
- sound warnings
- R-R intervals monitor
- irregular heart beats control
Main functions in Pro version are:
- heart rate logger
- RR intervals logger
You can find logs in the HeartTracker folder at the root of your internal storage. They are in CSV format, you can view it with Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice Calc or any compartible viewer.
This app is a free trial product with a limited recording time.
HRnavi+ users will have a unlimited license for this app already.
Otherwise, the recording of the workout of 10 minutes or more, unlimited license (commercial) is required.
This app will record your workout.
Sensor is available, it is record with the following information.
Bike power (such as Powertap, only ANT +)
Bike cadence (only ANT +)
Bike speed (only ANT +)
The workout was recorded, and then save the file as a tcx or gpx format.
You can use the workout management solution such as Strava or GoldenCheetah.
One of the sensors of the following is required to record consumption of calories and heart rate.
Polar wearlink + with bluetooth
Zepyr HXM bluetooth
ANT + HR sensor
You can set the upper and lower heart rate limit of three sets.
Beep will sound if you do not keep your heart rate in the target range.
Trend plot graph will exist in the display of bike power and heart rate.