Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Pro features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Save measure with optional comment
● History view with a list and graph display
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
★★★ Want to give it a try first ? No problem : download Heart Beat Rate Free from Google Play ! ★★★
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at email@example.com. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
The best app for heart rate variability (HRV) analysis. It is designed for experts in HRV. We hope it will be a powerful tool in your research.
If you are still not familiar with heart rate variability – it's time to learn!
REQUIRES A HEART RATE SENSOR!!! Your phone must also support Bluetooth SMART.
There are 7 points why this is the best app in HRV:
1. We use standard, widely accepted algorithms.
2. Our app was tested against certified ECG based HRV software.
3. It shows a comprehensive report (with time and frequency domain parameters) and provides flexible measurement options.
4. The app allows to export the data and report to a text file.
5. Shows Stress level and HRV in real time.
6. All your data is synchronised with the cloud.
7. The website will allow you to do even more!
We also calculate 20*log RMSSD, which is a popular metric for HRV used in many apps, such as ithlete, SelfLoops, Bioforce HRV, Lepo and others. Just as in other apps we call it "HRV score".
The app will help you know estimate the effectiveness of your cardio workouts. When used wisely, it can reduce overtraining and maximize performance.
You can also check your stress level and estimate health of your heart.
Free CardioMood Account
In order to use the app, you will need to create a free CardioMood account. Don't be afraid, everything is kept a secret. If you don't trust the app, just use a fake name. :) However we might contact you via email if we find something abnormal in your heart rate.
Make sure you have this sensor. It can be for example Polar H7 HRM or Mio Alpha watch!
★ At the moment, the app will only work on Android 4.3 or higher and Bluetooth SMART heart rate sensors
If your device is not supported, please don't give us a bad rating. Contact us via email@example.com
Our heart is controlled by autonomic nervous system, so heart rhythm reflects its state. By analyzing beat-to-beat variability (also known as HRV), we can easily estimate the ratio of activities of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
★ Using CardioMood for stress estimation ★
Body reacts to stress by increasing sympathetic tone. Stress is often associated with higher heart rate and blood pressure as well as more regular rhythm (low variability). In contrast, a relaxed state is usually associated with high HRV.
If you're an athlete heart rate variability will allow to track your recovery, and changes in HRV will indicate development and adaptation of cardiovascular system to training. Use it to maximize performance.
Here is how you can evaluate your stress level:
1. Wear your heart rate monitor (e.g. Polar H7) and relax (sit or lie down)
2. Set the measurement limit to be 2 min.
3. Establish connection with your heart rate monitor
4. Click "Start recording"
5. See your heart rate graph with average stress level after 2 minutes
If you see artefacts or ectopic beats, try to remove them or adjust heart rate monitor to ensure good connection and repeat the procedure.
We estimate stress level using standard algorithm developed by a soviet physiologist R.M.Bayevsky. Normal range for stress index is 40 – 150. Values above 150 is considered to be associated with stressed condition. Values below 40 are often associated with sleep (it is like that for example if you stay awake too long).
Even though there are standards for HRV, all estimated parameters and normal ranges can be individual. Only a trained physician can correctly interpret the recording, with respect to your individual features and medical history.
Official web-site: http://www.cardiomood.com/en
Web-site analytics: http://home.cardiomood.com/
Stay healthy and fit with www.cardiomood.com !
- Leverages your iOS devices camera to detect fingertip coloration changes as blood flows in and out
- See your heartbeat on screen just like you would on a true cardiograph machine
- Tracks and tags each measurement for easy analyzation
- View which cardio zone you're in: Resting, Warm Up, Fat Burn, Cardio, Extreme Cardio, or Max Heart Rate
NOTE: Works best with devices that have a flash. Non-flash devices can be used in good lighting. Remember to only gently place fingertip on camera as pressing hard restricts blood flow.
Note!!! Requires Heart Rate Monitor (chest strap or wrist) sensor with Bluetooth 4.0 SMART support.
Android Wear watch supplied with built-in Heart Rate monitor or shared with external sensor.
GREAT SOLUTION FOR SPORTSMEN – track, record, analyzes your body performance during workout! EVEN MORE – listen to the music matching your workout! This fitness app along with fitness gear will run you ragged, track your heart beats, calories burn, time spent in a pleasant and fun way.
Sport Gear Tracker + Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth 4.0 SMART. SGT app connects your phone to heart rate measuring device (any fitness gear, fitness watch, strap or band) using Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (BLE) aka Bluetooth SMART and you can see all the events on your smartphone. It also records and stores body parameters during each workout to your Android smartphone.
Sport Gear Tracker + Android Wear smartwatch. If you already have SGT app at your phone, you can use it at you Android Wear watch also. Smartwatch can use internal or external sensors, so you can track your workout at smartwatch. The phone is needed for set up/changing configuration data only (enter gender, age, weight).
*** Features ***
* Workout parameters tracking, recording real time and history storing (speed, duration).
* Body parameters tracking, real time viewing and recording during workout (min / max / average heart rate).
* Calories burn calculation.
* Data charts and tables representation.
* Sound notifications when the limit value is reached (min and max heart rate).
* Support of the main functionality of the mobile app at Android WEAR smartwatch.
* Synchronization of the workout history between the mobile and smartwatch.
* NEW! GPS distance and route tracking.
* NEW! Fitness DJ - Automatically detect your training rhythm - SGT detects the intensity of your workout and plays songs from music stored on your phone with a matching number of beats-per-minute (BPM). To activate this option go Menu > Settings > Fitness DJ > Turn on. SGT detects tracks from your phone that have BPM and match them to your heart rate during the workout. Tracks will be changed one after another without interruptions according to your current heart rate. If you want your tracks been changed each time you pulse changes, put a tick at Frequent song change. For detailed information visit SGT http://www.pnnproducts.com/en/mobile/android/Sport-Gear-Tracker/faq.
* NEW! Custom heart rate zones - configurable by the users to display on the graph in which HR zones the user stayed while training.
* NEW! Workout data export to the Google Fit.
Usage and Settings
Supported heart rate monitors:
- Mio Link
- 60beat BLUE
- Beurer PM 250
- Mio Alpha
- Polar H7
- Wahoo Blue HR
- Zephyr HxM Smart
- other Bluetooth Smart devices with GATT profile support
Supported Wearable Devices:
- All Android Wear devices, including Moto 360 and Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch
SGT does NOT work on Samsung Gear and smartwatches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear Fit and Gear II do NOT supported. Do not send negative rate please.
For detailed information on usage and configuration on Android smartphone and Android Wear device, please follow the link. http://www.pnnproducts.com/en/mobile/android/Sport-Gear-Tracker/faq
Devices with elder Bluetooth-Interface as BT-2, BT-3 or ANT/ANT+ are NOT supported!
- planned feature in next update:
enhancement of hrm-csv export (feature 1b) with:
start of bpm measurement/gps at hh:mm:ss
--> time between GPS points, latitude, longitude, altitude, BPM, speed, distance
- time for notification in statusbar switchable
- threshold for recording from 20..200 bpm possible(switchable)
- auto-reconnect if ble-device disconnects
- statistics data
- gps tracking with address resolving for geocodes, formula for calories
- gps tracking with recording and storage into file(incl. BPM values)
- energy measurement (handling of energy expended flag)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV): Display, record, saving to files and export:
Distance between two heartbeats is defined as the time between the start of two contractions of the ventricles.
This beginning of ventricular contraction appears on the ECG as a so-called R-wave.
The distance between two R-waves is referred to as the RR interval.
The RR interval can be defined as the reciprocal of the heart rate convert
(60 BPM ~ 1000 ms: 60 BPM ~ 1000 ms RR interval).
The RR intervals are not the same length as a rule, but subject to fluctuations.
The quantification of these changes are termed heart rate or heart rate variability (HRV). ( BPM = Beats perMminute).
- handling of RR-intervals (heart rate variability) and export (for further processing e.g. by Kubios-SW)
- Heart Rate Monitoring (HRM): Display, record, saving to files and export:
- display recorded BPM's stored in file, export bpm values as csv-file
- parameter: max/min BPM
- increase/decrease speed of displaying bpm curves
- auto-adjust min-max coordinates
- system notification of heart rate, bpm-average, calories
- multi language(text and announcements)
- voice output of BPM values(speech)
- min-/max - BPM tone, alerting function
- gps measurement: time, distance, average speed, altitude over sea level
- allow inaccurate BLE-interface if BLE-device isn't standard conform (e.g. Ciclio BLE chest strap), ....
- tones and alarms can be toggled from recording screen so you don't have to quit the activity to silence the audio.
- keep screen always ON when recording (switchable)
- toggle: keep bluetooth active after app finished or switch off
- direct connection button to previous used ble-device without scaning
- changeable layout colors
Now includes audible HR alarms and text-to-speech for handsfree operation.
This app DOES NOT WORK unless you have an ANT+ compliant smartphone and ANT+ compliant heart rate strap.
If in doubt, please verify your device supports ANT+ before purchasing this app.
If your device ends up not working we can either refund you or update the app to work depending on your device.
This app is tested with the following devices:
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 with android 4.3.
This app SHOULD work with the following devices but haven't been tested.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (please test and let us know)
Xperia acro S
Xperia arc S
Xperia mini pro
Xperia neo V
Xperia ray Live with Walkman
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia X10 Mini pro
This Android Application displays data from the Polar heart rate connected by Bluetooth. Difference with other apps is this one does not start a session or profile of any type for running or other sport. It simply shows the data on the screen to be seen quickly.
It provides a simple view to select the device and presents a simple display with heart beat per minute.
It also present a min, max and a graph to display these info.
Now works with Polar H7, H6 and normal old Android Band.
The recognized indicator for the physical strain which is used is the heart rate (pulse). This is determined by means of a cardio chest strap, and is then communicated to the app via Bluetooth 4.0 LE. The app analyzes the pulse data and calculates the average, maximum, minimum and differential values of the current training session. In addition, the GPS distances* and GPS speed* are also calculated. After completion of the training session, the entire training process can be analyzed in detail and, based on the results, the next training session can be planned and stored as a training plan. An external analysis of the data is possible via the data export function.
That way, it is possible to establish a closed loop between planning, execution and analysis.
The app includes the following features:
- Analysis diagram differential pulse analysis – 0 to 0.3 pulse beats per second -> steady training process
- Analysis diagram pulse over time
- Analysis diagram pulse limit exceeded
- Creation of a timer-based training plan – duration of a partial session, min. and max. heart rate
- Execution of the training plan, with storage of the following values:
Average GPS speed
- Min./max. alarm parameters for heart rate
- Vibration and audio signal for violation of the heart rate frequency limit
- Vibration and audio signal for re-entering the target heart rate frequency range
- Current heart rate, average and max./min heart rate
- Times of optimum heart rate and times when heart rate limit was violated
- GPS distance*, GPS speed*, and average GPS speed*
Android 4.3+ Phone with Bluetooth 4.x LE (SMART)
- Nexus 5 + Polar H7 (Android 5)
- Nexus 5 + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- Nexus 5 + Arendo chest strap BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- Nexus 5 + Tchibo chest strap Bluetooth SMART
- LG G-Pad + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- LG G-Pad + Tchibo chest belt Bluetooth SMART
- Samsung Note II + Kitkat 4.4.2 + Polar H7
- Samsung Note II + Kitkat 4.4.2 + BeetsBlu Bluetooth SMART
- Samsung Note II + Kitkat 4.4.2 + Tchibo chest strap Bluetooth SMART
* GPS data are subject to certain variations, depending on meteorological conditions, location and environment.
Due to this, significant deviations are possible. The best measurements showed a deviation from the actual distance and speed of 1%. Normally, deviations between 1% and 5% can be expected. If the signal is subjected to severe interferences by external sources, then the deviation may be as large as 10% or more. Athlete Grip can only partially correct these systematical and environmental deviations.
- Real time display of LF/HF
- Enhanced ectopic beat elimination
- All data saved to files for offline analysis
- Improved stability
Ectopic beats are captured by Lagrangian interpolation of the data stream.
LF/HF is calculated by resampling the dataset at 4Hz them applying Welch's periodogram through a 256 point FFT using a 16 sample wide window and an 8 sample overlap.
The uncorrected raw R-R samples are saved in a file named "year-month-day-hour-minute-second-r2r.txt"
The HRV parameters calculated and displayed during operation are saved in a file named "year-month-day-hour-minute-second-sd1.txt"
The filenames are the time the program was started and are saved in the directory HRVpro/data.
Both files can be imported into Excel and the r2r file can be directly opened in Kubios.
Next steps: Plot LF/HF as skinny bars withing the SD1 plot
1. This app is for general interest only and SHOULD NOT be used for any clinical purpose.
2. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN before undertaking any strenuous activity
3. This app requires a Polar Wearlink+ Transmitter With Bluetooth (Available from Amazon)
- NOTE If you have a Bluetooth Low Energy Chest-strap such as Polar H7 or Zephyr HxM check out the new app HRVxt
4. App was developed and tested on Samsung S3
5. Some users of the free version of the app have reported odd behavior such as failing to connect properly (with the display remaining at 'listening') and the app displaying improbably high values. Both of these conditions have been seen during development of the app and appear to be an Andriod related issue ( when the device gets itself in this state, 'Cardio Training' fails as well).
Recovery from this condition can be achieved by shutting the device down completely then restarting.
This is a PRO Key to use advance configuration in Heart Rate OS
Thank you for purchasing the PRO Key and supporting the development
Please make sure you are also install the main Heart Rate OS app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.wearable.heartratesync
Heart Rate OS is a must have tool for android wearable smart-watch owner.
Everyone will curious about their heart rate across the day:
- How much is my highest/lowest heart rate?
- When was my highest/lowest heart rate occurred?
- Is it have pattern
And what cool is all your heart rate data will be sync to your Google Fit account combined with other Google Fit data.
Heart Rate OS is still beta and new feature will keep coming.
- Setting hear rate minimum & maximum limit
- Notification when below minimum or above maximum
- More options
1. What kind of smart-watch do I need?
-> HROS will only work with Android wearable watch, and have been heavily test on Moto 360. HROS does not work on Samsung Gear and smart watches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear-Fit and Gear II are not supported. Please do not give bad rating because of it.
2. What should I do if I have question/crash?
-> Write me email from menu "Send feedback"
Those needing SKEEPER Heart Rate
① After heavy drinking
② Who are overweight or with abdominal obesity
③ Those who are under a lot of stress
④ Heavy smokers
- SKEEPER can be used for people of all ages from fetuses during infants and through children, grownups, and the elderly.
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- You can check your heart’s health objectively by comparing the measurement results with the American Heart Association’s standards for healthy heartbeats by age and gender’.
- SKEEPER also provides the sounds associated with different heart diseases via Littmann® Stethoscopes from 3M™ Healthcare, No. 1 in the world for electronic stethoscope sales. You can compare your results with the reference sounds.
- Besides the sound of your heart and heart beat (BPM), you can also check your real-time spectrogram (pulse) using a high-end medical instrument. SKEEPER helps in effective self-diagnosis.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Heart rate measurements – See total heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your own heartbeat
- Real-time spectrogram & pulse graph
- Manage your (heart-related) health records by date & condition
- Compare your heartbeat to other reference sounds – Provided by 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude), mode (normal/ emphasis), etc.
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
Now you can check your heart rate, in real time, with your smart phone.
You can see your heart rate, so quickly, precisely and simply.
Any complex connection process is not required with any device, for using Quick-HRM.
Download and find, now, how it is simple. You’ll then find out how it is easy. This application will be upgraded continuously, and has been developed for users to be convenient.
This is for you!!
1. Real-time heart rate measurement (Pay version: 7sec required for measurement, fastest speed in the World)
2. Management of the history of heart rates, and of the number of measurement
3. Automatic functions of recognition of heartbeat signal, and of measurement
4. Sharing measured information through Twitter and Face book
5. Reliable measuring results
Purposes of use
1. Checking user’s heart rate in real-time
2. For whom needs continuous monitoring of heart rate and management of record history
3. For whom wants to check exercise level and strength
4. For whom needs fitness and health management
How it works?
After illuminating the light from smart phone flash, the change of light is to be recognized by the application, by which the heart rate of user is detected (PPG mechanism / medical pulse oximeters)
This app is a free trial product with a limited recording time.
HRnavi+ users will have a unlimited license for this app already.
Otherwise, the recording of the workout of 10 minutes or more, unlimited license (commercial) is required.
This app will record your workout.
Sensor is available, it is record with the following information.
Bike power (such as Powertap, only ANT +)
Bike cadence (only ANT +)
Bike speed (only ANT +)
The workout was recorded, and then save the file as a tcx or gpx format.
You can use the workout management solution such as Strava or GoldenCheetah.
One of the sensors of the following is required to record consumption of calories and heart rate.
Polar wearlink + with bluetooth
Zepyr HXM bluetooth
ANT + HR sensor
You can set the upper and lower heart rate limit of three sets.
Beep will sound if you do not keep your heart rate in the target range.
Trend plot graph will exist in the display of bike power and heart rate.