It is also beautiful, reliable and records audio in high quality, that is why every day, thousands of people in over 200 countries and 15 languages trust Skyro to record their meetings, class lectures, music sessions, voice memos & more.
Why you should try Skyro
★ Enjoy crystal clear audio recording for hours in all conditions on every device.
★ A beautifully simple user experience that’s been refined over years of user research. The experience is further enhanced by the principles of material design.
★ No advertisements, no limits on the recording duration. Audio recording like it should be.
★ Add images of notes, presentation slides and more to the recording to make it richer and watch how Skyro automatically creates a slideshow for you.
★ Skyro makes searching for recordings easier than ever before. Organise your audio recordings with tags like work, important, school and even your location, so finding the right recording is always a breeze.
★ Skyro auto-saves your recording every minute, so that even if the phone crashes or runs out of battery you should be able to recover it.
★ We know space is always an issue with large recordings. That is why you can compress audio and save to an external SD card
★ You can also optionally backup your recordings to Dropbox so that you always have a copy of your recordings.
★ Skyro makes it really easy to share your sound recordings and voice memos over bluetooth, mms, email & also with third party apps like Whatsapp, Evernote, Skype, Google drive & more (if you have them installed)
★ We love android tablets and that's why we've created a great, completely customised experience for tablets.
★ Many many more recording options for the inner geek in us (hi-definition audio settings, sharing to soundcloud, adjusting recording volume with microphone gain)
★ Fully accessible
Skyro pro Voice Recorder allows you to do even more:
- Access all the beautiful themes in Skyro
- Record on bluetooth headsets, great for recording voice in noisy environments or on the go
- More sync & recording options for serious sound enthusiasts (more compression bit-rates, sync frequency options)
So why use Skyro?
Skyro voice recorder is the best free voice recorder for businessmen, school & college students, musicians, journalists & people who love to record audio on the go. Use it for
Meetings: It is the best voice recorder to be used as a business meeting recorder. Take photos of presentations, whiteboard sessions or notes during the meeting & they will be synced to the recording.
Lectures: School, college & university students frequently use Skyro to record lectures. Take images of a whiteboard, notes or pages in a book & you have a virtual class on your phone. Tip: It might also make sense to create a shared dropbox folder for all students in a class, school, college or university & then use Skyro to share to that.
Music & Sound: Skyro is also great at recording sounds of different musical instruments like the guitar, flute etc. so people love to use it as a dedicated sound recorder.
- If you have any queries or issues with the app, please e-mail us at email@example.com & we will get back to you right away.
Please note: Skyro Voice Recorder cannot record calls of any type (Skype, voice or any kind of phone call).
Experience the fastest messaging on Android Phone & Tablet! TalkBox is sending messages with your voice and now with text input supports.
Join millions of TalkBoxers around the world and exchange voice messages free-of-charge with your friends!
★ Push-to-talk (PTT) INSTANT Walkie Talkie, voice messaging, text messaging, photo sharing and location sharing with your friends
★ Cross-Platform Messenger
★ FREE and works over WIFI, 3G and any other data network
★ GROUP CHATS
★ Simple and Easy to use
★ Post voice to Facebook, Twitter and make broadcast to all your friends
★ Address Book and Facebook contacts Integration
★ Conversation History
★ Like us on Facebook : http://facebook.com/talkbox.messenger
★ Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/talkboxapp
★ Need Help? Visit http://talkboxapp.com or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: heytell, vox, whatsapp, mitalk, heytell, kakaotalk, voxer, voxer walkie talkie, zello, cbradio, loudtalks, walkie talkie, Hello, Hey Tell,push to talk, voicely, viber, Voxer, tikl, groupme, walkie-talkie, Tikl, tilk touch to talk, voxer walkie talkie, weixin, loudtalk
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
* Smooth and blazing fast timeline.
* Push notifications
* Tablet UI
* Multiple image upload and preview
* Streaming option for timelines and directs
* Background auto refresh
* TweetMarker sync
* TweetLonger links and posting feature
* Multiple image preview and navigation with swipe between images
* Muting option based on hashtags and keywords
* Pebble smartwatch support
* DashClock widget extension
- Your location: Used for attaching your location to tweets
- Phone calls and read phone status and identity: Used for checking your Play Store license.
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
* Auto pager
* Post with photo upload
* Shorten URL
* Geo tagging
* Saved searches
* Recent hashtags
* Reply history
* Color label
* Managing twitter profile
* Trending topics
* Local trends
* Extending function by plug-in
* Uploading profile icon
* Report for spam
* Block user
* Image Preview
* Geotagging with map preview
* Tweet filtering(Mute)
* Multiple account support.
* Launch from status bar
* twitpic video preview
* New line
twicca is looking for supporters for the future development and maintenance. For more information, menu -> more -> twicca supporters.
* If you install to external storage, you might not be able to use some features.
* If widget is something wrong, please delete it and put new widget to home again.
* Please see https://dev.twitter.com/terms/display-requirements
***If you have trouble about uploading image, please try to re-authenticate. ***
***If you cannot solve problems about this plugin, please contact to Twitter @edo_bari_ikutsu. English or Japanese is welcome.***
***This plugin is only responsible for "uploading" image. Displaying image from your Twitter timeline is a function of twicca itself. If you have troubles about displaying image, please contact to twicca author. ***
This is a plugin of "twicca", a Twitter client run on Android. By using this plugin, you can upload your image to Twitpic, yfrog, img.ly, Mobypicture or Twipple selectively.
* Current version supports landscape screen orientation.
* Due to limitation of twicca plugin specification, twitter authentication for this plugin is required besides for twicca itself. It is not password sniffing.
1. Show absolute time of tweet.
API for apps other than twicca is follow.
* This plug-in author is yuji.developer. If you have any questions, contact via E-mail or twitter (@yuji_developer)
This application needs "twicca" 0.8.7 or above.
"Twitter" is trademarks or registered trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
(no function is available to clip own tweet when post a tweet)
It provides easy way to clip and format looks pretty good than default sharing feature of the Evernote app.
Package(apk) size is too large due to Evernote SDK's size.
There is an issue cannot clip a tweet of protected account, but it's security specification of the twicca.
"EVERNOTE, the Evernote Elephant logo and REMEMBER EVERYTHING are trademarks of Evernote Corporation and used under a license."
If you have an issue on this app, please submit it on github.
Emoji Mush is 'Mushroom'(collaborative input app).
You can input Emojis with this app.
- How to use Mushrooms.
Japanese IME to work with Mushrooms.
‐ Google Japanese Input
POBox is preinstalled in Xperia series for Japan.
* This plug-in author is @mstssk. Please do not make a inquiry concerning this plug-in the author of twicca.
How to use:
Touch a tweet in your timeline, then select "Extract telephone number"
2012-03-25 Bug fix, for Multiwidth hyphen.
2013-03-31 Extracts from user name.
2014-03-03 Fix a bug.
This plug-in open Twistar in your browser from twicca. You can see favorited tweets information.
* This plug-in author is mstssk. Please do not make a inquiry concerning this plug-in the author of twicca.
This application needs "twicca" 0.7.31 or above.
You can get trending topics from Google Trends with this plug-in.
* This plug-in author is @mstssk. Please do not make a inquiry concerning this plug-in the author of twicca.
How to use:
Long touch "Trending Topics" icon on search view.