There are the following characteristics:
- E-mail address can own any number at the same time!
- Can send and receive e-mail!
- Support for push notifications!
- Support for attachment file and HTML mail!
- E-mail address time-limit is unlimited.
- A very short e-mail address!
- Support search mail & filtering!
- Support SSL(secure) connection!
- Can be synchronized with the another smartphone or PC!
PC Version: http://m.kuku.lu/
If you have any questions or idea, Please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org!
When you use a this app, you will be able to see the messages without a opening messenger app by collecting messages in the app
It is an application that allows you to view messages on this app without open messenger app so that you can avoid notifying sender which you read a message.
"Message view secretly!" can view message when I wonder if they read that the others does not wish to distress Did you? So Message view secretly!" using the View!
Please check detailed usage through the Help feature of the App
Kakao Talk, My People, line, Tick-tock, in addition to support
Future support is planned for other messenger
Galaxy S2 ICS LG Optimus 2x has been tested on gingerbread
Mail questions or email@example.com If you have any problem or idea!
kakao talk, plug in music, Between, Whats App, line, chaton, between whatsapp, mypeople, ticktalk
you can select one or more email address from your phonebook.
※ this tool don't send an email to the email address you entered.
You can check whether the email address was changed or not.
In the case of an email address that is given from the Internet provider such as OCN, may not return the correct judgment result.
In the case of mobile email address such as DoCoMo Softbank AU, may return the correct judgment result.
※ we don't collect the email address you entered , and we don't leak to a third party.
The application allows you to:
- Show the detailed consumption by application in 3 modes : 3G , WiFi and roaming.
- Restrict specific applications to wifi, to not overeat the data in roaming situation or not.
- Exclude some applications from the global 3G monitoring (eg 3G Deezer excluded if its used is included in the data package).
- Access to a slider which simulates the power consumption of your remains : what can you consume in term of internet surfing, email, downloads, video, music
Added value features of the application:
- Easy to use, even without settings.
- Set alerts as notifications to avoid overruns package
- Allows monitoring of the historical use of applications with a graphical visualization of consumption followed by application
The information provided is not contractual.
プラグインをインストールしなくても名前が表示されないだけで、Email to Mmsは正常に動作します。
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone - Antitheft" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can use this app to replace life360 or some other GPS tracking apps plus video surveillance IP camera.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, track your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions. We'd love to hearing from you.
Tags: find my phone, Droid lost, GPS tracking, video surveillance, location tracking, alarm, GPS, video recording, antitheft.
Saving contacts on an E-mail (or SD Card) always provides easy access to phone numbers when personal phone is not available or out of battery. One can easily share contact list with friends and family without the need for creating a .vcf for each contact.
Benefits after using this app:
~~ Send phone contacts to any personal E-mail ID
~~ Access contacts anytime, anywhere
~~ Backup and share contacts by E-mail!
~~ Lost your phone? You still have the contacts in your inbox of personal E-mail ID!
~~ Never worry about accidental phone factory reset!!
-- Since saved contacts are in CSV format, one can try passing this phone list to another phone app that accepts CSV contacts data and restore the contacts!
- GPRS / Edge network
Note: If contact list is very large, say 3000 contacts, app reads for 10-15 seconds. So, stay put! :)
Important note: We dont collect user's contact data. We dont need it.
Download this app and try it. If you discover any bugs or problems please don't rate it low - instead send an email to email@example.com and we'll see if it can be fixed before the next release.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.3 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Log Collector" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables the LogView feature in AndroSensor.
To use, open AndroSensor, press MENU and select Logs.
LogView prints out the last ~150 lines of the device system log file, as in logcat.
It also provides and option to save the log in your external memory / SD card, or even mail it as an attachment to anyone you wish.
Saving or mailing the log will give you access to the full log file (usually more than 4K lines).
* The LogView requires READ_LOGS permission which is under "Personal Information" category. This is not looking to get your personal info. It's just that the read logs permission is in the general category of "Personal Information" permissions.
This patch contains the required permission and the code to show the log file in AndroSensor. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed.
For any kind of issue/problem/question feel free to contact me be email.
ATTENTION: The latest versions of Android, especially on Samsung stock ROMs, have restrictive SELinux policies that may prevent this app from working. We are working hard to resolve or provide workarounds for this.
In the meantime, if you find this app is not working due to permission denied errors when you in fact do have root, it is likely due to a prohibitive SELinux policy being enforced. You can disable SELinux enforcing by executing 'setenforce 0' in a root shell.
Please do not leave a bad rating/review due to the decision of some device ROMs to enforce restrictive SELinux policies. As mentioned, we are working hard to resolve/workaround these issues. Feel free to use the in-app 'Report Bug/Feedback' option to provide useful information to help us out.
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Requires rooted devices.