"Best security and Find My Phone app for your Android!".
4/5 star rating since 2009 and counting!
Some happy users:
- "truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
- "Can't tell you how many times I've used this. A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"
* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if is on silent) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* New: Remotely wipe your phone
* NO ADS!
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (many do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Remote Wipe (Factory Reset)
Remotely wipe your phone if you think your device might be in the wrong hands. (Requires on-device set up).
Granting device administration rights to Find My Phone enables many important features, including: remote wiping, locking your phone, and preventing unauthorized uninstallation of the app. Note that this requires on-device set up.
*NEW* Take photos remotely (Beta)
Want a visual of your phone's location, possibly including a mugshot of the thief? Find My Phone will snap a photo of its current location and attach the pictures in email. Note: must be activated on device.
*NEW* Low battery alert flare
Want to keep tabs on your phone *before* the battery runs out? Turn on low battery alerts.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Absolutely NO ADS.
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $3.99 or more!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied for any reason at all, just send us an email along with your order number, and we will refund you promptly.
Still have doubts? Try our free version - Find My Phone Lite. Just search for Mangobird in Google Play and look for Find My Phone Lite.
Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!
With Where’s My Phone, you’ll find it in no time!
All you have to do is tap a few buttons, and the app will do all the work! Never worry about losing your phone again!
------------------------------- ▼Main features ------------------------
★ Receive location information and photos by email
Receive emails with the lost phone’s location information and photos from the phone’s cameras!
★ Check if the phone’s screen has been unlocked
If somebody finds the phone and unlocks the screen by tapping the unlock button, photos will be taken and sent to you by email together with the location information.
------------------------------- ▼How to use --------------------------
★ To use Where’s My Phone, please install LINE Antivirus on your phone and enable the use of location information beforehand.
You can download LINE Antivirus here: http://line.naver.jp/lineantivirus
★ Set up the Where’s My Phone service in LINE Antivirus so you’ll never have to worry about losing your phone again.
1. Enable the Where’s My Phone feature in the settings of LINE Antivirus.
- Go to Settings in LINE Antivirus and select Where’s My Phone.
- Enter an email address to receive the location information and photos when your phone is lost.
- Select the frequency at which you wish to receive the location information and photos when your phone is lost.
★ When you lose your phone, find it with Where’s My Phone.
1. When you lose your smartphone, login to Google Play using the same Google account as the one used on the phone, find Where’s My Phone, and install it to the lost phone remotely.
- How to install an app remotely: Login to Google Play (http://play.google.com) > Search for Where’s My Phone > Click INSTALLED > Select the lost phone from the drop-down list next to SEND TO ANOTHER DEVICE > Click INSTALL
2. The current location of the phone and photos taken with its cameras will be sent to your registered email address at the selected frequency.
3. You will continue to receive these emails until the phone’s battery dies completely.
You can adjust the detection level, ringer, etc. Detection begins when the phone screen is off.
Read phone state and identity permission:Just used for ads. No personal information collected.
★★★ Keywords ★★★
finder for android, whistle, ring, radar, lost, detection, where is my phone, phone locator, searcher, lookup
Hardware information,software,network,memory and much more!!!
Download it now to see YOUR INFO!!
NEW IMPROVED VERSION WITH MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Let me know if you like some more info!
The research will take maximum 10 minutes in order to find the best position using all necessary resources(network, wifi, GPS).
You will then receive an SMS with its coordinates and a Google maps link
Unlike other similar applications, research works even if the GPS is disabled
NEW: Use these functions from the WEB !!!
_ Let the phone ring
_ Take pictures from the phone cameras! (Web only)
_ Lock the phone
_ Anti-Theft (SIM change detected)
My Panic Alarm (c) 2011 - Tecworks
tags: panic alarm personal pocket security help disease women woman
*NOTE* This is a widget only. There’s no launcher icon. To open: Long Press Home Screen > Widgets > My Location
* Reveals the address of your current position.  
* Share your location with your friends when you want to.
* See what’s going on around you via status updates and pictures taken close by.
* View information about your current area via GeoHack.
 GPS may not be available in your area. Make sure you have a clear view of the sky. This app will try to make a best guess.
 Privacy Note: Location is sent to server to determine your address. If you have a phone with the Google logo then the Google server is converting your location into an address.
Keywords: location gps where address widget map around me local photo place zip