GETTING WORSE. OMG, I mean hello? Can't you see the app it self need lot of memory storage and now this corporation wanna make it even larger. I've decide, whatsapp is BETTER than line. 'Cause not only save alot of memory storage but also save lots of DATA USAGE.
The new line weather is completely pointless if it doesn't recognise my city. Tried entering my location numerous times and I keep getting "no location available" no good putting London which it does accept when that's not my city.
Good application. However notification controls are severely lacking, and incoming calls do not vibrate (there isnt an option to do so). And please improve backup and restoring functions. It is so unintuitive!
1. Make user to able to set default page to friend/chat/timeline/line today(for me, the primary function of this app is instant messaging, not social media neither portal) 2. Make user to able to hide or show line today(really hate this function because I only want to have an instant messaging app with "LITTLE" function of social media, not portal) 3. Add function to import/export all chat(if I want to change device, I need to backup all chat 1 by 1 instead of backup all) 4. If possible(add function to do auto backup)
The app work great and I like all those cute icons.. however all of the sudden video calling is not available with black screen 😠😡😡 as its only happened to me where all my friends are okay, and I tried reboot and reinstall all doesn't work😳😳😳
New update is good, but now app shows I have no Internet connection even though other applications are working fine Letter sealing is a headache, I don't seem to be able to see messages in open groups when i uninstall and reinstall the app. Please fix problems with letter sealing. It needs to be secure and not prevent us from viewing messages ✌😑
• A recently updated profiles section has been added to the Friends tab.
• New effects and filters have been added to video calls.
• Group video calls are now fully supported in landscape mode.
• We've made some enhancements to Timeline.
- The posting process has been made more intuitive.
- Post likes, comments, and shares are now more visible.
• You can now choose to save images in Keep in their original resolution.
• The quality of videos saved in Keep has been improved.