aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under "Settings > Design" you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under "Settings > Tasks".
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- Local attachments
- Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
And you can find a free 3-day trial version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
Pro Only Features:
• Advertisement Free
• Dark Theme
• Auto-Dark Theme based on sunrise/sunset time
• More reliable and more accurate weather information
• Forecasted weather for all events with locations
• Time until rain in navigation bar
• Support development
Try out the free version of Today Calendar before buying!
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Keep an eye out for the update!*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☺ TRY OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
DigiCal+ is the premium version of DigiCal. By purchasing DigiCal+, you’re directly supporting development and you’ll get access to paid-only features.
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ads free
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
NEW: LIMITED OFFER: ONLY $1,29!
A clean and easy to use Calendar/Agenda Widget to show and to edit your events. It synchronizes with the default calendar and provides following key features:
- 6 different widget sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4?3, 4x4 and 6x2, 6x4 designed for tablets)
- Smooth events scrolling
- Pick calendars to show events from
- Enter new events and open your calendar from the widget
- Fold / unfold the buttons panel to provide more space for the events
- Highlight today events
- Filter out all-day events
- Show day of the week in event date
- The ability to change the text color
- Make background transparent (may require widget reset)
- Show the week numbers
- Change font size
- Group events by date
...and much more!
Of course you are still welcome to test the free version with reduced functionality: market://details?id=com.byteartist.widget
Please contact me in case you have any suggestions or experience problems at email@example.com
The philosophy behind this app is a calendar that is easy to use, clean, intuitive, and highly customizable.
This is the paid version of Calendar Droid. There is a free version that will remain free and without ads. Please consider supporting the development by buying this.
FEATURES ONLY IN PAID VERSION:
• Advanced recurrence/repeating rules like bi-weekly (choose 'Weekly' to show more options), etc.
• Copy/paste of events
• Preview on color settings
• (**Android 3+ only**) Agenda widget (**Android 3+ only**)
• Select which calendars to show
• Change default reminder time
• Month View / Week View / Day View / Agenda View / Weeks View
• View events
• Add/edit events
• Settings to customize (many options for customization)
• Action Bar on all versions of Android
FUTURE FEATURES IN PAID VERSION ONLY:
**** THESE ARE NOT IN THE VERSION YET!
• Localization (more languages)
• Change calendar colors
• Search events
• Color themes
• More widgets
Remember: You have to synchronize the calendars to your device for them to show up.
• READ CONTACT DATA
If you have any guests (or attendees) on an event and you have that person in your contacts the app will read information from that contact and show it when viewing an event. The contact picture will show up and then clicked will take you to the default "contact clicked" scenario. I know this permission looks bad together with internet access but I do not store nor send any contact info. Only contacts that are guests to viewed events are read by the program.
• READ CALENDAR EVENTS
This should be obvious. Read the description again and see if you can spot what this is used for ;)
• ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
Again, this should be obvious. Calendar Droid needs to change your calendar events. Sending emails to guests is done when putting email addresses in the "guest" box when creating an event.
• WAKE LOCK
Used by the widget. This actually saves battery since the widget does not wake up the phone when it has the screen off. The wake lock is only used to keep the phone alive during updates. The update interval is controller by "alarms".
• READ SYNC SETTINGS
Use to read which calendars that are synchronized to the device.
• GET ACCOUNTS
Used to find accounts with calendars so they can be selected to be synchronized.
• MANAGE ACCOUNTS
Used to manage the synchronize settings for calendars under a account.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
You can customize almost each detail in the layout so it will perfectly fit your needs and style.
Calendar Status also support Google Tasks, providing you the easiest way of tracking your tasks and assignments.
Features included only in Pro version :
• Show more than 4 items on expanded layout.
• Select the status-bar icon (inc.option to remove the icon in Android 4.3 and up).
• Show calendar/event colored bullet and select its symbol.
• Show Today/Tomorrow instead of date.
• Select calendars to be shown.
• Select the notification click action (Open settings / Create new event / Open custom app).
• Make status bar icon to display the current day of the month.
• Set special style for today's events.
"After using Calendar Status for a few days, I wonder why it didn't exist all this time. The app puts your Android device's Calendar into your notification drawer, and I can't imagine how no one thought of doing this before. It's the easiest way to check your calendar on Android."
MIHIR PATKAR on LIFEHACKER
"Rather being your conventional calendar app which we’re no doubt quite familiar with, Calendar Status brings to the table something novel, yet practical. So what is it? It’s none other than your very own calendar in your notification bar."
SAMANTHA M on XDA-DEVELOPERS
- PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING PRO
- Uninstall free version before installing PRO version
- ANY ISSUE - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, Calendar + provides you with the quick add feature so users can add a new event or program easily on the go. With Calendar + you too can be a productivity ninja and you will never miss your important events again, whether for your business / office events or personal events!.
THE BEST CALENDAR APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
Calendar + is hands down, the best calendar event and program scheduling app for your Android device. It works seamlessly by scheduling and synchronizing the important events that take place in your life quickly!
HOME SCREEN CALENDAR WIDGET FUNCTIONALITY
Calendar + offers users the ability to add calendar widgets to their phone or tablet's home screen, thus allowing easier access directly from the home screen and making sure that you don't forget any important event!
MULTI-USE AS A PERSONAL, BUSINESS OR OFFICE ELECTRONIC CALENDAR
Due to its ease of use and seamless ease of use and synchronization, Calendar + is perfect to be used as a business calendar, personal electronic calendar application or office event scheduling calendar.
▪ Events, programs and regular appointments at a glance - perfect daily, weekly, monthly view with event title, event start hour, event location, and word-wrapping
▪ Custom calendar views - Customizable view from 2 days to 4 weeks!
▪ Quick add - Add a new event, program or schedule plan on the go via text or voice!
▪ Scroll and zoom - Horizontal or vertical scrolling and zooming
▪ Gesture recognition - Simply shake your device to move to today or add a new event
▪ Direct access to core features - edit, copy, delete existing events in one step with overflow menu
▪ Beautiful calendar widgets - perfect calendar widgets to see the important events on home screen
▪ Professional home calendar widget features - see event details on home widget by tapping a day with events
● perfect event presentation with event title, location, start hour, and more
● powerful quick add feature to add a new event on the go
● custom view supporting from 2 days to 4 weeks
● day, week, month, custom, agenda view
● search function by title, location, etc
● configurable home widget with advanced features such as word-wrapping, day tap action, calendars to display, color schema, etc
● intuitive event details popup on month view and custom views
● perfect notification with popup, sound, vibration + individual snooze delay
● advanced and professional recurrent event support such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
● default calendar option
● supports long-press action to add a new event
● supports custom event timezone while traveling
Upgrade to the premium version of Calendar + by visiting the following link to enjoy the following features -
+ No ads
+ Advanced word-wrapping such as up to 2 lines, auto-adjust, etc
+ Quick add in the notification bar
+ Business hour filtering (day, weekly view)
+ Header and text color schema
+ Advanced notification options such as individual snooze, etc
+ Advanced home widget themes such as Modern, Darkness, Translucent, etc.
+ Advanced & Professional home widget features such as text size, color schema, tap action, app start view etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Calendar + right now and start scheduling and adding important events to Calendar +, the best calendar app available for Android!
We appreciate your feedback and/or suggestions. Please feel free to contact us or give us a review in the ratings and reviews section below. If you liked Calendar +, please give us a 5-star rating and review, we would highly appreciate it.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.