Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do lists.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Always forget to submit that monthly expense report? Not anymore. Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring due dates. Quickly view and prioritize your to-dos for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any organizational style.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
Stay motivated, focused and productive
Beat procrastination once and for all with the unique gamification feature Todoist Karma. Set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ And much, much more!
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support:
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app:
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
Simple, but powerful. Whether you need a basic to-do list, need to manage complex projects, or fall somewhere in-between, the app can be set up to meet your exact needs. Turn on the features you need. Turn off those you don't.
Organize your to-do list any way you like. You - not the app - decide what's most important. Use a task management system such as Getting Things Done (GTD) or Master Your Now (MYN), or set up your own system.
Stop forgetting things. Highly customizable lists and reminders ensure you won't miss anything important. If you want, the app can even nag you repeatedly until you get the task done. Reminders can be based on time or location.
Record and review your tasks hands-free. Use the app's voice mode to create, update, and read tasks while you're in the car, wearing gloves, or changing a diaper.
Keep track of important information that is not a to-do item. The app's notes area lets you record reference information that you know you will need later on.
Make the most of your large-screen device. Several split-screen options are available to handle larger smartphones, 12 inch tablets, and all sizes in-between.
Stay in Sync. Link the app to a Google or Toodledo.com account and your devices will be perfectly in sync. Sync can occur automatically.
Works with Android Wear. An Android Wear add-on is available that allows you to browse and check-off tasks, snooze reminders, and create and update tasks by voice. (Note that this add-on is currently available in English only.)
Organize your tasks in numerous ways. Folders, subtasks, 5 priority levels, and status tracking are all available to help you stay organized.
Contexts and Locations allow you to focus only on the tasks you can do right now. For example, while you’re at work you will only see work tasks. When you get home later in the day, only the home tasks appear.
Sharing and Collaboration features allow you to assign tasks to others and track status. Use Toodledo’s collaboration features or use the app’s ability to link to multiple accounts.
Advanced repeating patterns make it easy to set up tasks that are performed daily, weekly, monthly, or with more complex patterns.
Time tracking allows you to track both the estimated and actual length of your tasks. A built-in timer is included.
Advanced filter, sort, and display options allow you to filter your tasks on any field, sort by up to 3 levels, and adjust the display to show exactly what you want.
Saved searches and custom views make it easy to keep track of multiple lists - each with its own filter, sort, and display settings.
Calendar integration allows you to view your tasks on your device’s calendar, allowing you to see both calendar events and to-do items on one screen.
Contacts integration gives you to the ability to link your tasks to a contact. This is great when a to-do item involves calling, emailing, or meeting with someone.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
Everything is a fast, simple and colorful list manager for to-dos, groceries and everything else. This includes wish, trip, cook, shopping, homework, meeting, book, movie, download and task lists.
Using Everything is as easy as writing on a piece of paper and unlike a piece of paper, you can modify your lists freely and easily.
How to use:
1) To create a list:
Press the green plus button at the bottom of the home screen and it will take you to the "Add List" screen. Write the name of the list and pick a color; after you are done press the "enter" key in your keyboard and it will save your list. If you would like to discard the list simply press "back" button of your phone.
2) To change the color of your list:
Simply press the color circle at the right hand side of the list or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with "Edit" option. You can change the name and color of the list through this edit option. (Note: The numbers in color circles shows you the number of items you have in that list)
3) To add items in a list:
Click on the list and it will take you to the "Items Screen". When you click the green clipboard button at the bottom of the screen you can add/edit items in the "Add Items Screen". Simply write each item in a separate row; for example:
If you would like to add some details to your items you can add them by separating with a forward slash (/):
Cheese / Parmesan, feta
Ground meet / 2 pounds
Bread / Italian, white
When you are done, click the green tick button at the right top corner and it will save the items and go back to items screen. You can press on the items you are done with and it will put a blue tick mark on them, if you would like to delete them you can simply press the red cross button at the bottom of the screen and all the ticked items will be deleted. You can uncheck the items by pressing on them one more time and tick mark will disappear. When you check an item it goes to the bottom of the list, when you uncheck it it goes back at the top.
4) To delete a list:
You have two options: You can either delete them by pressing the blue eraser button at the bottom of the screen and then pressing on "delete" button or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with a "Delete" option. Either of these will delete the item.
5) To change the background image:
Go to "Options Screen" by pressing the yellow options button at the bottom of the home screen. When you tap on a background app will automatically save it. You can simply press the home button at the bottom left corner to go back to home screen.
I hope you will enjoy my app. You can contact me for any suggestions. Thank you for using Everything!
(Please contact me before giving 1, 2 or 3 star ratings. I will be very happy to correct the things you don't like in my application. I don't even put advertisements for your comfort, I will be very glad to make it better with your feedbacks. Thank you!)
NOTE on 9/3/2012: I have fixed many crashing points except the background change. I am still working on it. I will release another update in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.
☆ Powerful task editinig
☆ Multiple independent widgets
☆ Incredible customization
★ Scrollable widgets on supported launchers
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Right-to-left support
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ Custom image backgrounds
LITE version limited to one widget with 5 entries.
LOG and STORAGE permissions are for feedback and debugging if you experience issues. You don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no personal information is sent.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Unlike other to-do application, GobyTask uses folder and category concept to keep what you need to remember. Therefore you can easily to arrange your personal to-do, shopping list, business projects, online passwords ...etc by folders. And each folder can be secured by password.
GobyTask will keep everything in your mobile but you also can configure to-do synchorize with Google Task and pull Google Calendar into folder. Normally other to-do app supports single account, but GobyTask support multi-accounts.
You may also worry about lost your data, therefore GobyTask also support auto backup to Dropbox/SDcard according to your schedule. We didn't forget about security, all data is backup with encrypted format plus password enabled.
GobyTask has 4 default views which you can select which one to suit your daily:
- Default : Display 8 folders that you daily use
- Today : You can view overdue, today, 7 days and no due date to-do
- Calendar : You can view your task in calendar by month
- Folder : List all your folders by category
GobyTask has clean and tidy UI design and has highly configurable system. You can select different color theme, folder icons for each task group, notification sound, date format, and much much more.
When you getting started, you may find GobyTask is hard to use. The reason is it is powerful, and when you get used to use it, you will enjoy to use it.
Don’t worry and don’t give stress to your brain, simply use this app and feel relaxed and it will remind you all that you need. Don’t forget anything using this app.
Now with this app, you can easily create a reminder for your day-to-day activities, set it once and then forget it, this will remind you whenever you want it. Whenever the time comes, this will point you about that.
Following things can be done very easily using this application:
• Something to do at a given time
• Birthday to be wished
• An appointment with the doctor
• Anniversary to be celebrated
• An email to be sent
• An SMS to be sent
• An important call to be made
• Period dates to be remembered
• Medicine to be taken
• A gift to be bought for any occasion or event
• A pick up from the airport, railway station or bus stand
• If you don’t remember anything, this app will do the entire job.
• Easy to set alarm for the Reminders
• Edit / Delete the reminder any time you want
• Select from different types of predefined templates
• You can also Check in Calendar View
• Easy tool to handle all your notes
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
The philosophy of this application is unique across the mobile world. The main differences from ordinary notepads and calendar applications are:
1. The colorful design, playful environment.
2. Categorized notes.
3. There are buttons representing categories instead of OK button – the note is always saved into a category without an extra click.
4. A very quick navigation by category buttons (there is also an option of sorting by event time or time of adding).
5. Notepad and calendar hybrid - you can add start and end time for each note.
6. No unnecessary jumping screens.
7. Widget displays notes which are about to expire shortly.
8. A special mode for quick deleting and checking notes.
9. The easy things can be done very simply and mainly quickly.
10. There is a very helpful illustrated help*.
* There are many non-basic functions which are nicely described in help – for example changing positions of main buttons, sorting notes by time of event or time of adding (ascend or descend), adding only date (without time), etc.
App not require Internet permission! You can be sure that nobody can't read your notes! Nevertheless, you can send your friend your note by e-mail and your friend can import that note to his CatNotes. You can migrate to another device by creating backup.
Do you have any questions, concerns or feedback? Send us an email: email@example.com. We'd be happy to answer your questions.