Tokyo Station Navi is a service to help you get around by providing information about shops and facilities at Tokyo Station, as well as routes to their locations.
*Smartphone positioning may not be accurate depending on the environment.
[Main Service Offerings]
(1) You can search through the vast collection of store information (restaurants, bento shops, souvenirs, shopping, services, etc.) *1 and a huge number of facilities at Tokyo Station. If you use the app inside Tokyo Station, then you will be able to view the information ordered from the nearest business to your location, and the app will suggest a route to the desired store.
(2) You can view the route to your destination (restaurant, etc.) by checking the departure point (waiting area, ticket gate, etc.) inside Tokyo Station using the app in advance.
(3) This application lets you view wheelchair accessible routes within Tokyo Station.
(4) You can view floor maps in a hierarchical overview of Tokyo Station.
(5) People frequently ask about the location of places outside the station. This application guides you to the nearest exit of Tokyo Station to your destination and links to Google Maps.
(6) This application provides information on the availability of coin lockers *3 or restaurants at Tokyo Station.
(7) You can book in advance to collect your bento or souvenir in Ekinaka.
(8) If you need help, ask the AI chatbot *4.
(9) Add your favorite stores and coin lockers for luggage to My Spot. Then, you can use the navi to find the location when you need to go there later.
(10) Set the announcement to ON to get information on special offers about events and coupons.
*1 Some businesses are not available depending on the area.
*2 We use high-precision indoor location information services provided by NTT Data Corporation for smartphone positioning.
*3 Availability can be checked only for coin lockers that are Suica-compatible
*4 Chatbot uses the tripla service established by tripla K.K.