Let's try for No.1 NFC HUNTER around the world !!
< How to play ? >
1. Touch any NFC tag.
2. Monster will appear on your phone and start to attack you.
3. Beat the monster before you die.
< How to beat monster ? >
1. Tap the monster repeatedly. -> Low damage
2. Shake your phone like a sword. -> High damage
< Feature >
1. Beating monster will increase your game score.
2. Greater score, greater your power.
3. Your score is submitted to the game server via internet connection, and ranking data will be updated automatically.
< Attention >
1. To enjoy this game, internet connection is required.
2. You can't fight the tag which was beaten already.
3. You can't fight the tag which was beaten by other player.
4. This game doesn't write any data into the NFC tag. (only read unique id)
5. Beating monster doesn't kill any function of your NFC tag.
First a course is setup so that each control point has a tag mapped to it with a hint saved to the application about the location of the next control point. When the first tag is read a timer starts, the first hint is shown and the player can start hunting the control points as fast as he can. After all the control point tags are read in the correct order the course is finished and the result time is shown and saved.
Players can share courses and best times with each other via NFC initiated peer-to-peer transfer.
In order to play, both players may choose an option in the main screen by swiping the screen. Once chosen, make your phones touch each other by the back side until the Android Beam screen ("Touch to beam") appears. Then tap the screen simultaneously.
Other way to play is writing each option into tags, so that anyone with them could play against another one with a device. Just try it out!