Let's try for No.1 NFC HUNTER around the world !!
< How to play ? >
1. Touch any NFC tag.
2. Monster will appear on your phone and start to attack you.
3. Beat the monster before you die.
< How to beat monster ? >
1. Tap the monster repeatedly. -> Low damage
2. Shake your phone like a sword. -> High damage
< Feature >
1. Beating monster will increase your game score.
2. Greater score, greater your power.
3. Your score is submitted to the game server via internet connection, and ranking data will be updated automatically.
< Attention >
1. To enjoy this game, internet connection is required.
2. You can't fight the tag which was beaten already.
3. You can't fight the tag which was beaten by other player.
4. This game doesn't write any data into the NFC tag. (only read unique id)
5. Beating monster doesn't kill any function of your NFC tag.
In order to play, both players may choose an option in the main screen by swiping the screen. Once chosen, make your phones touch each other by the back side until the Android Beam screen ("Touch to beam") appears. Then tap the screen simultaneously.
Other way to play is writing each option into tags, so that anyone with them could play against another one with a device. Just try it out!
Near Field Ninja is a simple turn-based game that leverages Near Field Communication (NFC).
Here's how to get started:
1) Grab a friend (or foe)
2) Install Near Field Ninja on both of your NFC enabled Android devices
3) Turn on NFC and Android Beam
4) Start up the game (only one player needs to do this)
5) One player chooses an opening manoeuvre
6) Touch devices back to back and follow the "touch to beam" prompt
If you get lost in the fray, the help button (question mark in the bottom right of screen) is your friend.
Remember, pointing and laughing at your opponent is encouraged as you outsmart and outmanoeuvre them, but don't let them get a read on you because any attack you make can be reversed.
Bug reports, suggestions and screenshots of any display issues are more than welcome as I only have a couple of test devices. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now get out there and destroy!
Each character tag represents an important member of the NFC community, and we're betting at least one of them represents you. Strengthen your own NFC network by introducing yourself to other WIMA attendees throughout the conference, and you'll be helping the NFC community as a whole to thrive. Here's how it works:
1. Select the appropriate character tag for your role in the NFC community and connect it to your WIMA badge.
2. Each time you introduce yourself to someone new, tap their tag with your NFC-enabled smartphone to add their character to your group.
3. For each complete group you assemble, you'll be automatically entered into our daily prize drawing.
So get the conversations rolling and start tapping! You'll meet some great new people and you may even go home with a brand new Nexus 7 Tablet.
Scan a food item to heal, a book to increase your stats, some things initiate fights and others will start quests! Scan everything you can to level up your warrior and keep your kingdom free of creatures that want to do it harm.
Thunder Fighter! The No.1 classic Action & Fighting Game in the world!! Exciting game play & Brilliant graphic! You will feel as if you are in the future space to experience HI-FI explosion effect,FLEXIBLE operation, COOL sky battle! If you are fond of action and shooting games like Metal Slug, Critical Strike, Modern Combat, this is the one you can't MISS.
- Challenging tasks. You have to conquer them and fight back the enemies.
- Unlimited Lives. Make endless war into a firm belief, Immortal warriors are invincible! And say goodbye to death.
- Team work. No longer be alone on the battlefield! Strong Firepower Support!
- Quantization. Convert enemy bullets into crystals! Destroy enemy's bullet rain thoroughly.
- Thunder troop's ultimate humanoid weapon! From the moment the fighter becomes humanoid, the Thunder troop's victory is on the countdown.
Let's fight to protect our homeland!!!
Support: Android ≥2.3
Google Play Gamesのアチーブメント機能に対応しています。
First a course is setup so that each control point has a tag mapped to it with a hint saved to the application about the location of the next control point. When the first tag is read a timer starts, the first hint is shown and the player can start hunting the control points as fast as he can. After all the control point tags are read in the correct order the course is finished and the result time is shown and saved.
Players can share courses and best times with each other via NFC initiated peer-to-peer transfer.
During the event, NFC cards will be handed out. The mission of the game (should you choose to accept it) is to scan as many cards as you can. No worries if you don't have an NFC enable Android device; The QR code on the back can be used too!
- Scan some special NFC tags for extra points!
- Throughout the event complex we have hidden some extra QR codes, so don't hesitate to search
- Have great discussions while you are at it ;-)
- Share your rank with those who follow you, but be well aware that they might want to beat you at it ;-)
- Win some great prizes...
While the App is downloading you could join us at: http://www.dutchaug.org, it's free !
The new family game app has been created as a spin-off from the "Toycar", which got the No.1 rating in AppStore Education category(Japan) !
The name of this app is FlicQ. Drive the car towards a goal as fast as you can by just flicking! Easy and simple to play, but surprisingly exciting and suitable for all people !
[Cauton] This app is a free app re-constructed from Toycar's in-app-purchase game "FlicQ" , with renewing car design. This app can play independently from Toycar.
This app's name comes from "Flick", and it is the simple action board game, to goal the cars with only flicking. It is not so-called "TV Game", but represents the real toy car play with some arrangements. It's very simple so that it won't take so long time to play. And, the cute character-cars will stimulate the children's intellectual curiosity.
"I actually don't want to give TV games to my child", "There are so many complicated games", "Is there a game for all people?",,"More simple, more cute, isn’t there such game?" ...This app is for YOU !
- For age over 5
FlicQ is not so-called "TV Game", but the car moves rather fast , so when you play with small children, please take care not to play too much in one time. Once game is over, app will urge to take a rest so that you won’t forget.
- For 1 - 2 players
FlicQ is for 1 - 2 players. Basically for 2 players, and for 1 player with "v.s. computer" mode. At the beginning of the game, you can choose the number of players on selection dialog.
- How to play : Rule
The rule of FlicQ is very simple! On the straight course, 2 players flick the car by turns, and the player who reaches the goal faster will win the game. After repeating the start from goal and one of the player wins 5 times, the game will be over.
- Kinds Of Hazards
The hazards would appear randomly, at each time on the play.
1) Scattered ices will slide the tire, and shift the course of the car !
2) Pinball bumper will bump the cars to the reversed direction!
3) Rainbow catapult will accelerate the car and push toward the goal so try to take it!
4) Tree branch will stop the cars. Run away with flick !
5) Elephant's poop. It will be dropped from the Elephant Cement Mixer!
- Kinds Of Cars
2 cars are bundled as free.
1) Bear Passenger Car
2) Rabbit Small Car
We have "More Fun Set" for additional cars.
If you purchase the set, you can play with these 8 cars:
1) Lion Wagon
2) Kangaroo Sports Car
3) Cheetah Police Car
4) Rhino Ambulance
5) Crocodile Fire Engine
6) Hippo Bulldozer
7) Giraffe Dump Truck
8) Elephant Cement Mixer
Although you haven’t purchased the set, the computer will sometime use these cars in the "v.s. computer" mode.
Each of the cars has a feature.
The ambulance will run outside the course.
Police Car will run fastest.
Bulldozer and Cement Mixer will run over the hazards
Elephant will drop the poop.
Let's aim the goal using each of the features!
Three animals have gathered around you to challenge you in a game.
Choose an animal block of different weight and place it on the seesaw. If your block is heavier than the opponent's block, you win! There are 9 different types of animal blocks.
You will compete 9 times, and the one with the largest number of wins, is the winner.
[How to play]
Drag the animal block and drop on the seesaw. Tap the OK button and check the result.