background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
You can get the original audio quality playback here.
- Automatically detect the music files in your phone, and add to the playlist;
- Support for playback of the most common music format, such as mp3, mp4, etc. formats;
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
- Edit the song details,
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Fetches album art from files
- Ability to choose widget style
- Extended notifications
- Offers four player mode options: single cycle, the order of play, loop of the list, Shuffle, etc.;
- Mutual switch of list play page and the single player page;
- Single music play / pause, playback progress, switching control operation of the previous file and next file;
Please enjoy the music player to bring you light, high efficiency, and all of the easy use experiences.
* Access any music on your Android phone
* Play any song, artist, album, or playlist
* Shuffle songs, artists, and albums
* Quickly star you favorite songs for quick access
* Create playlists of your favorite songs
* Reorder playlists by dragging and dropping
Listen to songs on repeat, or just put your favorite youtube video in an endless loop. It's free!
Every day we review the top repeated videos and write articles about how they become viral. Our community is growing every day and we have some sweet new features coming up so please be patient as we try to provide you with the best discovery experience!
****Disclaimer: We are not associated with Youtube and we are NOT a Youtube video downloader as this is forbidden by Youtube T&Cs.
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
Swipe Left/Right > Prev/Next Song
Swipe Up/Down > Skip ahead/back 10 sec
Double Tap > Play/Pause
The interface is simple and distraction free.
This app only plays music files you already have on your device.
Donation version is ad free.
- Playlist editor
- Full screen mode
- Quick-skip -7s/+30s
Try free first!
- Menu->More->Export from JP, saving settings and positions
- Install JPP, Import
- Uninstall JP
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License -- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find among the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it. There is a length limit here. So, for the complete FAQ, please go to
1. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
2. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
3. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
4. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".
5. I upgraded my phone to Android 4.x and now get an error when I try to save a playlist to or delete a playlist from my external microSD card. What's going on?
As of version 4.x, Google has changed Android such that apps cannot write to or delete from arbitrary locations on an external microSD card. I'd suggest saving playlists to your phone's internal storage. These playlists can still reference music stored on external storage.
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use email@example.com for bug reports.
Outputs through your audio/headphone jack to any camera, video recorder, or whatever!
Jam sync your cameras to your Android!
This is the ONLY app on the Android market (right now) that actually generates timecode that your devices can listen to. (Similar to iOS apps MovieSlate and Clockit)
Fully functional free version generates 24fps, 25fps, and 30fps NDF timecode, locked to time of day.
Upgrade to the paid version to unlock user bits, more framerates including 29.97 (NDF or DF) and 23.976, and the option to start timecode at a custom time instead of time of day.
Music Player can guide you easily to find out all the music in your phone. And manage your music easily.
This music player is not only show up the music list, but also allow you built your own favorite play list.
Add Over 20+ background skins to make your music player look more outstanding.
* Quick to show up all your songs in playlists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files from your sd card.
* Lyric search and download online, matching the most appropriate lyrics for your songs and download automatically.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Five band equalizer.
* More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
- Uses video streams from Bitgravity, Ustream, Flosoft.biz and an audio only stream.
- Plays audio in the background.
- Automatically switches stream when an error occurs.
- Calendar showing the TWiT schedule, kept up to date automatically.
- IRC chat built in allowing you to participate in the community.
- Chromecast support
- Home screen Widget to quickly access the audio only stream and get information on what is currently airing and what's next.
By using this application, you will be able to hear and know the chats without watching your device.
This will be useful when you live cast with your device.
*This UsTTS can only read-up Ustream chat. Can not read-up Ustream social stream.
It supports to read-up Twitcasting.tv chats too.
You may be required to install TextToSpeach Engine for reading up with some other language.
Tested with following device and TextToSpeach Engine.
Android 4.0.3 HTC EVO 3D (au ISW12HT)
Android 2.3.6 Galaxy S2 LTE (DoCoMo SC-03D)
Android 2.2.2 Dell Streak (Softbank 001DL)
2012/11/18 Ver1.4.9 Added temporary word study function. Words will be added to dictionary by receiving chat in following format: 'study(pattern=replace)'.
fixed problem crashing when reading users name.
2012/10/19 Ver1.3.8 fixex problem on launching some twitcasting channels, and the problem crashing on deleting last word in dictionary.
2012/10/17 Ver1.3.7 Dictionary function is now available. Replacing words to readup.
2012/08/05 Ver1.2.6 fixed problem repeat reading same message.
2012/07/18 Ver1.2.5 fixed problem crashing after selecting Service/Channel
2012/07/17 Ver1.2.4 now available to launch UsTTS from Ustream / Twitcasting URL
2012/06/28 Ver1.1.2 support reading Twitcasting.tv
2012/06/24 Ver1.0.1 minor bug fix
2012/06/24 Ver1.0.0 first release
TofuBuster not only for twicca( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.product.kanzmrsw.tofubuster ) がインストールされている場合、変換候補長押しでTofuBusterでプレビューします。
This plugin enables you "Highlight2Search".
Tap "Search in Google/Twitter", select text, and tap "in Google" or "in Twitter".
*This plugin is NOT related to developer of twicca. Don't ask anything him.