• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
- Playlist editor
- Full screen mode
- Quick-skip -7s/+30s
Try free first!
- Menu->More->Export from JP, saving settings and positions
- Install JPP, Import
- Uninstall JP
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License -- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
I'm using this section to address questions that I find among the comments or address features in JP that aren't easy to figure out. Also, please do send me email if you can't find a way to do something and would like to find out if JP supports it. There is a length limit here. So, for the complete FAQ, please go to
1. I want to change where Just Playlists stores playlists. How do I do it?
By default, Just Playlists stores playlists in a folder it creates on you device's internal storage called "/mnt/sdcard/justplaylists/playlists" ("/mnt/sdcard" may be different for your device). To change this, tap the far left button at the bottom of the main screen, which will take you to the "Choose a playlist..." screen. Navigate to the folder where you want to store playlists by tapping on a folder name to go into the folder or tapping the full path display at the bottom of the screen to go up by one folder at a time. When you're in the folder you want to use, use the menu to choose the "Save created playlists here" item. Now, any new playlists you create will be saved here.
2. How do you see the songs in the currently-playing playlist?
There are several ways. Touch and hold the playlist name at the top of the main screen. You will be given a menu with a "Show playlist" as an option.
You can also choose the "Main screen menu->More->Now playing" option.
Lastly, if you have gestures enabled, you can swipe down on the album art to bring up the playlist listing.
3. Can you use gestures to control JP?
Yes. To enable gestures, go to "Main menu->Preferences". Choose "Enable gestures". Now you can swipe on the album art as follows:
Up -> Choose a playlist
Down -> Show playlist/Now playing
Left -> Next
Right -> Previous
4. I don't want to be asked if I want to shuffle a playlist when I load it for the first time or if I reload it. Can I turn this off?
As of version 5.3.0, you can. Go into "Preferences" and choose the option to "Disable shuffle query box". Now, by default, playlists will not be shuffled on first load or reload. To change this behavior, click on the "Disabled shuffle load option" preference item. Here, you can change the default to be to shuffle or to take the same action as the last time the playlist was loaded. I like the last option, since I usually consistently shuffle or don't shuffle certain playlists. If you choose this for a new playlist that doesn't have a last action, it defaults to not shuffling.
If you want to override the disable and have the query box appear on a playlist reload, Go into the "More..." menu and choose "Reload playlist with query".
5. I upgraded my phone to Android 4.x and now get an error when I try to save a playlist to or delete a playlist from my external microSD card. What's going on?
As of version 4.x, Google has changed Android such that apps cannot write to or delete from arbitrary locations on an external microSD card. I'd suggest saving playlists to your phone's internal storage. These playlists can still reference music stored on external storage.
By using this application, you will be able to hear and know the chats without watching your device.
This will be useful when you live cast with your device.
*This UsTTS can only read-up Ustream chat. Can not read-up Ustream social stream.
It supports to read-up Twitcasting.tv chats too.
You may be required to install TextToSpeach Engine for reading up with some other language.
Tested with following device and TextToSpeach Engine.
Android 4.0.3 HTC EVO 3D (au ISW12HT)
Android 2.3.6 Galaxy S2 LTE (DoCoMo SC-03D)
Android 2.2.2 Dell Streak (Softbank 001DL)
2012/11/18 Ver1.4.9 Added temporary word study function. Words will be added to dictionary by receiving chat in following format: 'study(pattern=replace)'.
fixed problem crashing when reading users name.
2012/10/19 Ver1.3.8 fixex problem on launching some twitcasting channels, and the problem crashing on deleting last word in dictionary.
2012/10/17 Ver1.3.7 Dictionary function is now available. Replacing words to readup.
2012/08/05 Ver1.2.6 fixed problem repeat reading same message.
2012/07/18 Ver1.2.5 fixed problem crashing after selecting Service/Channel
2012/07/17 Ver1.2.4 now available to launch UsTTS from Ustream / Twitcasting URL
2012/06/28 Ver1.1.2 support reading Twitcasting.tv
2012/06/24 Ver1.0.1 minor bug fix
2012/06/24 Ver1.0.0 first release
You can get the original audio quality playback here.
- Automatically detect the music files in your phone, and add to the playlist;
- Support for playback of the most common music format, such as mp3, mp4, etc. formats;
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
- Edit the song details,
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Fetches album art from files
- Ability to choose widget style
- Extended notifications
- Offers four player mode options: single cycle, the order of play, loop of the list, Shuffle, etc.;
- Mutual switch of list play page and the single player page;
- Single music play / pause, playback progress, switching control operation of the previous file and next file;
Please enjoy the music player to bring you light, high efficiency, and all of the easy use experiences.
* Remote control your desktop VLC™ from your Phone/Tablet (play, pause, stop, volume, fullscreen, change video/song, dvd menu control, change audio tracks, change subtitle tracks, etc.)
* Streaming from Android to Computer (Video, music and photos)
* Its internal video player allows streaming content from the Computer to Android (Video, music and photos)
* Subtitles supported
If you have any question, request or complaint, please don't give the app a low rate, just send us an email and we will answer within a few hours (sometimes within a few minutes!). Be sure we will do our best to solve your specific problem.
To configure VLC™ in your PC/Mac, just download and run the following script in your PC (only windows):
(Remember running it as administrator the first time: Right click on it and then "Run as Administrator")
Windows will ask you permission to make changes in the installation folder and allow VLC™ to access the network. Those actions are necessary for proper function, please allow them.
What does the script do?
Basically, It starts VLC™ with its web interface enabled, and passes it some parameters to improve codec finding and rtsp streaming performance.
If you don't use windows, you can follow this connection guide:
Important notes about VideoLan™ VLC™ Versions:
RECOMMENDED VLC™ VERSIONS: 2.1.5, 2.1.4, 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0, 2.0.8, 2.0.7, 2.0.6, 2.0.5, 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.0, 1.1.11
NOT RECOMMENDED VERSIONS: 2.0.4, 2.0.1, versions older than 1.1.11
if you need any specific version of VLC™, you can find it here:
supported formats: avi, flv, mp4, mp3, mkv, wmv, jpg, mpeg, mpg, rmvb, m4v, mov, 3gp, ts, vob. (Some videos in these formats might not work because sometimes PC/Mac VLC™ can't transcode them into an android supported format -mp4 or 3gp-)
If you are looking for the Official VideoLabs™ VLC™ Mobile version, you can find it here:
more info: http://www.vlcdirect.com
Attribution for images shown in VLC Direct screenshots:
"Space" by Sweetie187 (http://goo.gl/bshu1c) / CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)
"Hot Air Balloons" by Nicolas Raymond (http://goo.gl/X9l6Fo) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US)
"Glaciar do Mer de Glace" by Denise Mayumi (http://goo.gl/GsXzUV) / CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)
"Paris Moonlight" by Brin Kennedy (http://goo.gl/ugwSpN) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US)
The LU-Smart Mobile App Solution brings LiveU's bonded transmission technology to mobile phones and tablets, combining Wi-Fi and cellular networks to reach optimal video quality.
Cover breaking news and events as they happen simply by using your smartphone or tablet to transmit live video back to the studio.
Requires Android version 4.0 and up.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CNN, Carolla Digital, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict (200K podcasts) or iTunes databases (250K podcasts).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can buy Podcast Addict - Donate app
Since KitKat release, Android apps cannot write on the SD card anymore except in the app specific folder. Please check http://bit.ly/sd_kitkat for more information
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Soundcloud url, Youtube Channels & RSS News feeds
• standalone player (MP3, local files, streaming)
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ...
• variable playback speed available for Android 4.1+
• audio & video playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 250 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Full screen reading mode for RSS news feed
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can be controlled by task automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, Earwolf, ESPN, Feral Audio, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, How Stuff Works, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Radiotopia, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, Stand Up NY Labs, The Guardian, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: Europe1, Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, RTL, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, RTP, TSF
• [New] Pull to refresh to update podcasts
• [New] Episodes can be filtered by name (Podcast custom settings/Episode filter)
• [New] Podcast artwork customization (long press on a podcast / Custom Settings)
• [Fix] Chromecast bug
• [Improved] Chromecast support
RankingTube is viewer apps that help you to enjoy YouTube.
You can see YouTube videos of each group by the ranking.
- Rankings in 23 countries are available
- Shown Ranking by category
- High Quality(HQ) Video is available
- Send to social media
Mediatap supports major streaming video sites such as Vimeo, TED, and more than 50 other sites.
Mediatap highlighted functions:
-All downloaded files are automatically organized by file types such as “movies”, “music” and stored under the “File Manager”.
-Organize your files by creating folders.
-Rename, delete,copy, move, share files
-Transfer downloaded files by connecting your phone to your PC using USB cable.
-Select multiple files at once.
-Downloads can be resumed automatically even if you lose internet connection.
-Create and manage your bookmarks for easy browsing.
How to download media files:
1.Type the link or search keyword in an address bar. OR you can tap the link from the history or bookmark.
2.When you are on the page you want to download, you can download the file by tapping the "Downloader" button located first icon of top right bar.
3.The sidebar icon located at the top left corner can swipe the view left to show the left menu view. In left menu view, we can see the Web Browser, Downloader Manager, File Manager, FTP Manager and so on. "Downloader Manager" shows the currently downloading files and completed file and in the "File Manager" tab , we can view the downloaded files saved in respective folders.
How to create a folder
By touching add more icon, located on the top right, you will see the list "Select All", "Sort by", "New Folder", and so on. So, please select the "New Folder" then give the name and press "OK".
How to Select/Deselect
You can see the rectangle every right side of folder or files. If you tap on this rectangle or check box, you will see the mark on it. This mean you have already selected this icon. For deselection, you must tap on these check box again, then you will notice that the mark is disappeared.
Description of icon
Top left icon , 3 parallel lines, is the Sidebar icon. When you tap on this icon, you will see the left navigation menu which includes Web Browser, Downloader Manager, File Manager, FTP Manager , Setting Manager and Exit.
This button supports the user to download the media such as movies, pictures, music, ebook and so on.
This button help the user to view and manage both "Bookmarks" and "History".
Top right button is the more button where we can create New Tab, Homepage and add Bookmark, Bookmark with QR code.Moreover, we can also find some thing on the web page with"Find on page".
This button is located under the "More button" and beside the address bar. It help you to create new tab.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN(SM), try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
* Twitter is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
* Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
TofuBuster not only for twicca( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.product.kanzmrsw.tofubuster ) がインストールされている場合、変換候補長押しでTofuBusterでプレビューします。
This plugin enables you "Highlight2Search".
Tap "Search in Google/Twitter", select text, and tap "in Google" or "in Twitter".
*This plugin is NOT related to developer of twicca. Don't ask anything him.