Built following the latest Android guidelines to make the experience the most intuitive on the Store also on Tablets!
"Fast & Full Featured FTP Client for Android" XDA Developers
"Makes FTP Easy and Stylish" AndroidRunDown.com
"Un ottimo programma di gestione FTP" HdBlog.it
"Un nuovo client FTP in chiave Holo" AndroidWorld.it
"App of the Day" TuttoAndroid.net
"Conexión rápida a tus servidores FTP" ElAndroideLibre.com
"Tu Cliente FTP Sencillo Y Útil" AplicacionesAndroid.es
"FTP FTPs SFTP für Android" Fratoro.de
"FTP-Client für Android mit FTP, FTPS, FTPES und SFTP" BlogToGo.de
"FTP-Client im Holo-Design" CocasBlog.deHave you reviewed the app? Email us!
✔ Holo themed (available in dark and light versions) and minimal icons
✔ Incredibly fast
✔ No ads (even if it's free)
✔ Optimized for Tablets (following the last Androd Design Guidelines)
✔ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
✔ Passwords are encrypted (for more security it's recommended to use an app to protect the access to the app)
✔ Movable on the sd card (to save space on the internal memory)
✔ Private key and passphrase support (for sftp connections)
✔ All you can do on local files you can on remote ones
✔ Turbo File Editor (with Undo/Redo actions, Line numbering and Syntax Highlight for html, css, js, php and other web languages)
✔ Ability to use your favorite editor (like Kingsoft Office, Droid Edit and others) to edit your server files from Turbo Client (Textual and Media files are supported both)
✔ Samsung Multiview support (to resize the application as much as you like)
✔ Ability to open every file as temporary one if you just want to view it
✔ Regular and rich updates
✔ Personal and kind support
And much more!
Do you want latest beta update or just to say your opinion?
Be a part of the community! http://goo.gl/YTmtM6
Can you help us to translate Turbo Client?
Go the Official Website http://crowdin.net/project/turbo-client
Do you like the app?
Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like.
• Developer Website http://vmihalachi.com
• Developer Google Plus http://gplus.to/vmihalachi
• Developer Twitter http://twitter.com/vmihalachi
• XDA thread (post your thoughts here if you want) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34879547
• Application Website http://vmihalachi.com/turboclient
• Application Website for Translators http://crowdin.net/project/turbo-client
• Turbo Client | FTP FTP s SFTP Google Plus http://gplus.to/turboclient
• Turbo Client | FTP FTP s SFTP Facebook https://www.facebook.com/turboclient
Application contains in-app purchase - you can extend functionality with it and remove adds!
If you volunteer who want help me to translate app on your language, please email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- German (lican).
- Italian (Alessandro Mazzi).
- Romanian (ION VALENTIN).
- Portuguese (Luís Miguel Lopes)
- French (Moise Botsoe)
Unix Admin allow you to manage your remote unix computers on the go. Now you can make you work everywhere!
This program is the best choice of system administrators or webmaster. In real, any person who want to have remote access to computer can be need in this. It's ftp client, sftp client, ftps client, ssh client, webdav client, telnet client etc.. see all protocols below.
Implemented next protocols:
- Local FS
- WebDAV. Works through HTTP and HTTPS.
- Tablet ready
- A lot of protocols implemented with integration between them
- Holo-style interface
- Great choice of encodings
- All file system actions: rename, cut, copy, delete, edit.
- SSH signals like CTRL+C etc.
- File system sharing. You can copy file from one FS, e.g. one FTP server, and paste it to another with SFTP.
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- Sort by various parameters
- Ability to choice passive or active mode in FTP and FTPS
- Ability to choice explicite or implicite mode in FTPS
tags: telnet ssh sftp unix linux administartion admin webdav admin FTPS remote connect ftp http telnet webdav ssh file unix http webmaster sftp copy http https file system protocols https webdav telnet sharing copy delete cut rename yandex disk ubuntu remote control
DriveHQ File Manager is our flagship client software. It is fully integrated with our cloud IT solution. You can easily upload, download and sync files between your local storage and DriveHQ remote storage. You can also share different folders to different users with different permissions.
DriveHQ Cloud IT Service includes remote file server, FTP, email and web server hosting, as well as many other advanced features such as: remote file sharing and collaboration, automatic online backup, drop box, folder synchronization, WebDAV drive mapping, user account and group account management, etc.
DriveHQ has offered cloud IT service since 2003, quite a few years before other companies started offering cloud services. Today, we have far more and better features than our competitors, and we have our own state-of-the-art datacenter. Our cost is even lower than Amazon's S3.
- Easy to configure
- Seamlessly browse FTP/FTPs/STFP protocols
- Streaming music, video from remote server
- View image, document (pdf, doc) inline
- Fully support "drag & drop anywhere" feature
- No icon on your launcher.
- Wifi or mobile internet
- Must install AntTek File Explorer to use this plugin.
AntTek File Explorer is a free Drag & Drop anywhere file explorer with custom panel layouts
Styled on the neon green and black colour scheme of retro technology.
* First you enter how many seats there are on each train (or log, or car, or whatever). Then press OK.
*Next you have to pick a dispatch point. This would usually be simply when the train dispatches from the station, but it could be anywhere on the ride, as long as it's consistent. For example, your dispatch point could be Rita's launch, or when a Nemesis train passes the first corkscrew. This makes it easier if you're not in the station.
*When the first train passes that point, hit 'Press on dispatch!' The readout will say “Calculating...” The button will vibrate slightly.
*When the next train passes that point, hit it again, and it'll tell you the ride's current throughput.
*Each time you click the 'Dispatch!' button, the readout becomes more accurate. It takes the average of all the dispatches you've measured so far.
If you want to reset the app with the same ride, you have a button for that, and if you want to measure a new ride, you have a button for that.
It's that simple.
The app has been fully road-tested, at Alton Towers a few weekends ago, and seems to work perfectly, from a mathematic point of view.
Created by Furby, idea by Sam (TowersStreet.com) Hosted by Folded Corner Apps!
Follow Folded Corner/DC Studio on Twitter! @DanCottonStudio
Give us a like on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/DanielCottonStudio