OA.PhotoStory is a photo app for use with the Olympus Air open platform camera. With this app, you can capture a single scene of everyday life from multiple viewpoints.
4 ways to tell your story
Select framing from 4 different patterns, and then depending on your selection, choose the number of frames or add an Art Filter. Then simply follow the on-screen instructions and release the shutter to make your own Photo Story.
1. Standard lets you select from multiple frame arrangements
2. Zoom In/Out: Create an image consisting of wide-angle shot and a telephoto shot
3. Fun Frame: Enjoy film-like photo expressions
4. Layout: Photo album type of shooting arrangement
1. Electronic and digital zooming
When an electronic zoom lens is attached, zooming can be operated from your smartphone. Because you can operate the camera remotely, this function is useful in composing shots for group photos. The camera is also equipped with a digital zoom function for telephoto shooting up to 3x with minimal image degradation.
With a sharing button within the app, you can easily share favorite photos with friends and family via social networking services or e-mail.
3. Adding geotags
By transferring geotags acquired by your smartphone to the Olympus Air, you can add the geotags to photos saved on the camera's SD card.