The usage is simple and straightforward：
1. Activate FlashAir Wireless LAN.
2. Your mobile device will auto connect to the Wireless LAN of FlashAir with the configured Wireless LAN SSID and KEY.
3. If wireless connection fails, a message dialog will show up. Click on the "settings" of this dialog box to change Flashair wireless SSID and KEY settings. You may configure the download folder in this setting page too. The
default folder is "FlashAir_Download".
4. On successful wireless connection, you may select photos to download to the selected download folder of your device.
3 viewing modes
- Thumbnail view: shows thumbnails of photos in a single scrollable grid.
- Full screen: shows a single full screen image with the option to zoom.
- Folder view: shows photos and files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your photos to your Android device.
- Select photos or files to share via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You will need to connect to the internet to share.
- Allows you to open images or files in another application.
- Turn on/off auto-reloading functionality.
- Configure the SSID and security key(password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configure the SSID and security key(password) for internet pass thru mode.
- This application is compatible Android 2.2 - Android 4.4 devices.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
- limited to 200 Files
If you have multible Wifi networks in range, you can use Apps like "WiFi Prioritizer" to automatically connect to the FlashAir Card.
- CPU: ARMv7 with NEON
- Android: 2.3.3+
Packed full of inspirational interviews with Olympus-using photographers, interactive galleries of images, seasonal projects to try right now plus regular competitions, exclusive videos, reader events and the chance to win some kit of your own – if you’re a fan of Olympus cameras then you need this app in your life.
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of FA Pro (This feature is activated by default)
2. Connect to FA Pro WiFi.
3. Start the app, taking new photo, the new photo will be automatically displayed on your device.
4. You can also view your previous or next photo by swiping left or right.
5. To enable download photo and slide show photo functions, please purchase FA Pro Shoot & View Pro.
Muzy combines your favorite creative tools for photos, collages, status messages, and more:
• Collage photos from Facebook, your camera roll, and the Internet together with text and backgrounds
• Frame your pics with dozens of classic layouts
• Add gorgeous effects to any photo to make them vintage, sepia, black and white, and more
• Write a status message with custom fonts
It's completely free, and has unlimited uploads and storage.
Join over 20 million people on Muzy:
• Share your creative side
• Get likes and comments from millions
• Publish instantly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email, SMS, and more
• Add your friends and see what they post to Muzy
Muzy is creative, fun, and easy to use - try it out!
The usage is simple and straightforward:
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of Vue
2. Start the app, it will auto connect to Vue Wi-Fi you saved in the app last time. For first time use, the default Wi-Fi SSID.
3. If fail to connect to Vue Wi-Fi, a message dialog will show up which allows you to enter setting page to modify your Vue Wi-Fi SSID and KEY.
4. All photos selected for downloading will be save into a folder called "Flucard_Download" on your device.
The Wi-Fi SD card can operate in two modes: Direct Share Mode activates the dedicated wireless signal of the Wi-Fi SD card to create a dedicated wireless connection between the camera and your Android devices in any location. Internet Mode connects the Wi-Fi SD card to a nearby Internet hotspot or the personal hotspot function of your Android device, allowing you to browse and download media before emailing to friends or uploading to popular photo sharing websites.
• Instantly share photos and videos wirelessly
• View photos (JPG / BMP / PNG)
• Playback videos (AVI / MOV / MP4 / M2T / MTS / M2TS)
• Shoot & View and auto save photo on your Android devices
• Up to 3 devices can access content from the Wi-Fi SD card at the same time
• Instantly switch connection mode
• Support EXIF information
• Share photos by Facebook / Twitter / Flickr / Sina Weibo and more installed App*
* Depend on Apps installed in device
If your device can't connect to Wi-Fi SD or show WIFISD "Internet not available",
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to WIFISD again.
BONUS! Enjoy 8GB of free storage just for downloading the Photobucket app.
- Photobucket Print Shop: Create easy photo gifts, home décor, prints and more.
- Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos, videos and GIFs.
- Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
- Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos, videos and animated GIFs with anyone, anywhere.
- Photobucket GIF Maker: Make your own animated GIFs with our free GIF Maker.
Join the movement!
- Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker.
- Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
- Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
- Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
- Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
You can select a picture on your SD card, edit it and share it via SMS, Email with this app!
For example, when you want to attach a picture to an email, just select "Photo Share" in the list. Now you can select, edit a picture and attach the edited picture to your email directly.
- Browse pictures on SD card
- Rotate pictures
- Shrink picture size
- Crop pictures
- Black and White
- Flip pictures
- Delete pictures
- Save to files
If you like it, please rate it. Thanks!
Shrink image, reduce image size, crop pictures, rotate pictures, picture browser, compress images
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of FA Pro (This feature is activated by default)
2. Connect to FA Pro Wi-Fi
3. This app will automatically download newly taken photos (JPEG only) from FA Pro to the mobile device and Geotag the photos.
4. The downloaded photos will be saved to a folder titled "FAPro_Geo".
* Due to the limited availability of GPS signal in indoor environments and sheltered areas, this app is recommended for outdoor use.
Access and organize your photos from anywhere.
+ Upload and access your photos from anywhere in their original quality
+ Backup all your photos on Flickr, not just your favorites, with 1000 GB of free storage
+ Snap photos using powerful live filters and edit using in-app tools such as: crop, straighten, rotate, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, white balance, color balance, levels, sharpen
+ Quickly edit your image details and organize into albums
+ Share your photos and videos to Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and more
+ Follow friends and discover a community with billions of photos
Tell us what you think -
We are committed to building the best Flickr and are interested in your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238232
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
This app is made by Japanese developer.
Google Image Search
- Search for images from multiple sites in a single operation.
- Search by a picture.
- Find similar pictures.
- Find another size pictures.
- View and download images on website.
- Download images at once.
- View a slideshow of images acquired.
- Set the wallpaper to fit the screen.
1.You can view the next page (previous page) to swipe the image list.
2.The menu appears when you do long tap the image, you can set your wallpaper,and open the page.
Constantly discover new ways to unleash your inner artist while you create, share, and connect with this all-in-one app and social network.
According to the leading tech magazines, "PicsArt transforms your smartphone pictures into works of art.” (Mashables) and "... a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." (Fast Company)
PicsArt includes tools and features such as:
One of the world’s largest mobile galleries where you can discover inspiring images and be discovered as an artist
An easy-to-use photo editor, providing a wide array of photo manipulation tools such as a clone tool, crop tool, and enhancement tool, and hundreds of customizable effects, masks, shape masks, text tool, and more
Instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, or via email
A collage maker allowing you to create collages in photo grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background
A drawing suite, with abundant features including artistic brushes and layers to create mobile images that look like real paintings
Contests on photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design
A large gallery of public images for co-editing
Over 2,000 free thematic clipart images, frames, and collage frames to choose from
Much more for you to explore once you download your ultimate photo app
For permissions:t http://picsart.com/permissions
For questions, comments, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
1. Update GPS Assist Data
Use your smartphone to dowload the latest GPS assist data and transfer it t your camera by WI-Fi, to drastically shorten location acquisition time, whenever and wherever you are.
2. Check your GPS tracking log on your smartphone
During your journey, send your camera's GPS tracking log data by Wi-Fi to your smartphone and you will be able to check the progess that you have made on your journey thus far.
3. Organize and view your past journeys on your smartphone
Save pictures and tracking log data of each journey on your smartphone, and add a title to each journey for easy identification. Enjoy looking back on each journey by viewing the log and pictures you took along the way.
4. Easy Setup
All you need to do is scan the QR code displayed on the screen of a compatible camera with OI.Track to easily set up Wi-Fi connection settings.
* Compatible camera : TG-3, TG-860
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.