Import photos from your camera to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, and share with friends right from where you are.
Paired with a compatible Olympus camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share (OI.Share) smartphone app makes photography more enjoyable than ever. With this app, you can release the shutter remotely, then easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone and share your most inspiring moments with friends and family.
1. Easily import photos from the camera to your smartphone
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. You can also simply select photos on the camera to share ahead of time (Share Order Function) to easily and conveniently import photos.
2. Operate the camera from your smartphone
(1) Live View
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera's Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone -- touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) Remote Shutter
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can "half-press" on your smartphone screen to only focus, and "full-press" to release the shutter.
3. Easy Setup
All you need to do is use OI.Share to scan the QR code displayed on the rear monitor of a compatible camera to easily set up the initial wireless connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone's Wi-Fi setting screen.
* This app is not guaranteed to work on all Smartphone and tablet devices.
* Available functions will differ by camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by OLYMPUS CORPORATION is under license.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.