The usage is simple and straightforward：
1. Activate FlashAir Wireless LAN.
2. Your mobile device will auto connect to the Wireless LAN of FlashAir with the configured Wireless LAN SSID and KEY.
3. If wireless connection fails, a message dialog will show up. Click on the "settings" of this dialog box to change Flashair wireless SSID and KEY settings. You may configure the download folder in this setting page too. The
default folder is "FlashAir_Download".
4. On successful wireless connection, you may select photos to download to the selected download folder of your device.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your files to your Android device.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Open a file in another application.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
- This application is compatible Android 2.3.3 - Android 5.0 devices.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
- limited to 200 Files
If you have multible Wifi networks in range, you can use Apps like "WiFi Prioritizer" to automatically connect to the FlashAir Card.
- CPU: ARMv7 with NEON
- Android: 2.3.3+
Packed full of inspirational interviews with Olympus-using photographers, interactive galleries of images, seasonal projects to try right now plus regular competitions, exclusive videos, reader events and the chance to win some kit of your own – if you’re a fan of Olympus cameras then you need this app in your life.
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of FA Pro (This feature is activated by default)
2. Connect to FA Pro WiFi.
3. Start the app, taking new photo, the new photo will be automatically displayed on your device.
4. You can also view your previous or next photo by swiping left or right.
5. To enable download photo and slide show photo functions, please purchase FA Pro Shoot & View Pro.
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
For the time being only the LG G3 is supported by the LG QRemote API including sending raw IR data (see: http://developer.lge.com/MOBILE_HELP/topic/lge.mobilesdk.LGQRemote.api/html/Introduction/Introduction/Supported%20Devices.htm ).
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
*This app requires an Eye-Fi ProX2 card. Eyefi Mobi card users should download the Eyefi Mobi app.*
When quality photographs are needed, you reach for your digital camera. Smartphones fall short for life’s most precious moments - these require zooming, high-speed shooting, low light and other features that make digital cameras superior. With an Eye-Fi ProX2 wireless SDHC memory card, you can quickly and easily turn the camera you already own and love into a top quality WiFi camera and showcase your best shots while streamlining your workflow. Use your favorite apps like Facebook, Instagram, Pixlr, and Snapchat to share instantly, and top editing tools to enhance and edit your best shots.
When paired with the Eye-Fi Android app, the Eye-Fi card transfers photos & videos directly to your iOS camera roll, whenever new content is detected. No network or hotspot is required. Eye-Fi creates its own WiFi network so it works anywhere you are. Once the transfer completes, the card disconnects its WiFi to preserve battery life.
Eye-Fi ProX2 features:
• Instant transfer to your Android device
• Instant transfer to your Windows or Mac computer over a home WiFi network
• Class 10 speed for ultra-fast high speed performance
• Compatible with thousands of cameras (check at www.eye.fi/cameras)
• Uploads what you shoot (jpeg, RAW + many video formats)
• 8GB or 16 GB capacity
First, you will need to activate & set up your ProX2 card using Eye-Fi Center software on your Windows or Mac computer. After launching the Eye-Fi app, tap the sign in link at the bottom of the screen and enter your new Eye-Fi account credentials.
To learn more and buy an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card, visit us at www.eyefi.com
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
The usage is simple and straightforward:
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of Vue
2. Start the app, it will auto connect to Vue Wi-Fi you saved in the app last time. For first time use, the default Wi-Fi SSID.
3. If fail to connect to Vue Wi-Fi, a message dialog will show up which allows you to enter setting page to modify your Vue Wi-Fi SSID and KEY.
4. All photos selected for downloading will be save into a folder called "Flucard_Download" on your device.
1)Quick Mode ( with dropdown menus)
2)Manual Mode ( with edit boxes )
Also now supports Custom 1 and Custom 2, user editable custom settings for quick retrieval, ideal for multiple camera setup.
Has option to select teleconverters, automatically corrects focal length and apertures.
Quick Mode, lets user select most common settings using drop down menus for easy, quick and convenient selection.
Manual Mode lets user enter values manually for maximum flexibility and professional users.
Reverse Mode, takes Near Focus and Far Focus distance values and calculates all the possible combination of focal lengths and apertures to achieve the entered values.
Aperture Mode lets user select Camera, Focal length, and Subject Distance, and calculates resultant depth of field against all aperture values.
Supports more than 200 SLRs, DSLRs and Compact Cameras from Canon, Nikon, FujiFilm, Kodak, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Sony, Four Third System, 35mm Film, Medium Formats, Large Formats, Blackmagic Cinema, Red, Super 16, Super 35, and many more
Last used settings are automatically saved.
SHORT CLICK on text to change its unit (meters, cm, feet, inches, etc)
LONG CLICK on C1 C2 to edit saved values.
This app contains Ads.
You can do all the usual canvas or free layer manipulation such as resize, crop, brush drawing, erase, draw shapes, bucket fill, select, copy, paste, delete, move, align, rotate, flip and more.
Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation with filters or apply effects such as sharpen, blur or bump, just to name a few. Undo and redo are available, and you can also save a set of actions to re-apply them later.
Change images taken with you camera or from your mobile phone, then share them with friends on Instagram or Facebook.
Includes support for Samsung multi-window.
Feel free to give us your feedback by mail or comments on the market to help us improve this photo editor app.
Mirror Image Photo Editor allows you to create mirror effect with your photos. You can create left-right, up-down, reflection, repeating as well as reflection style enabled photos with this photo editor. You can apply several photo effects and photo frames to these mirror photos.
Use left right mirror, repeat - 4, up down mirror, and reflect 4 reflections: the app will work as an expert photo editor,
60 unique photo frames and 40 photo filters and mirror effects, Vignette filters
Move the photo for editing the photo mirror effect as per discretion,
Randomly apply mirror effect (reflection), filter effect, as well as you can add photo frame for editing photo effects.
Share the square photo on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Photo editor for brightness, contrast, tint, warmth, saturation, and auto color and auto contrast.
Mirror Image Photo Editor is everyting that you would expect from a comprehensive photo editor.
15 new Mirror Effects.
Multiple image ratio, create square photos.
37 unique effects and filters
Tens of borders and frames
301 stickers and cliparts
Add text and captions.
With the Mirror Image Photo Editor, you can be the expert photography editor and you will be able to create wonderful photo mirrors.
Learn the basics with your Olympus OM-D E-M1 Guide. In Olympus OM-D E-M1 Tutorial you'll learn in greater detail about Olympus OM-D E-M1 the User Settings Modes, bracketing, auto-focus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories Olympus OM-D E-M1 Guide, camera care and maintenance and much, much more inside Olympus OM-D E-M1 Tutorial!
Furthermore, if your digital camera/digital video camera is equipped with the latest NFC (Near Field Communication) functions, operation from your smartphone becomes even simpler.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back and delete still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) (*3) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites. (*3)
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can perform the initial Wi-Fi settings and establish a connection simply by touching your digital camera/digital video camera with your smartphone. (*4) (*5)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can transfer recorded still pictures stored in your digital camera to your smartphone simply by touching your digital camera with your smartphone. (*4)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
Additional functions for digital video cameras
・By installing a digital video camera, you can monitor your home while you are out by checking the image on your smartphone, and speak to those at home and take pictures. (*3) (*6)
・You can play back recorded still pictures and videos from your digital video camera on a DLNA-compatible TV using a LAN connection. (*3)
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9 / SZ10 / TZ55 / TZ56 / TZ57 / TZ58 / ZS35 / ZS45, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / SZ10 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / TZ55 / TZ56 / TZ57 / TZ58 / ZS27 / ZS30 / ZS35 / ZS45, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on HC-X1000.
(*4) Not supported on DMC-GM5 / GM1S / GM1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / SZ10 / TZ55 / TZ56 / TZ57 / TZ58 / ZS35 / ZS45.
(*5) Not supported on HX-A100 / WA30.
(*6) Not supported on HX-A100 / A500 / WA30.
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 2.3.3 - 4.4
・The NFC functions can only be used with a smartphone that is also equipped with NFC functions.
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
・For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
・Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
* A very comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone!
* There are so many effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos!
* Photo Editor Pro will give you the look you want in seconds.
* Photo Editor Pro is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before
+ One-tap auto enhance
+ Photo filters
+ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
+ Fun stickers
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature ("Warmth")
+ Color Splash
+ Focus (Tilt Shift)
+ Draw and add text
+ Create your own memes
+ Share to social network
Note: the edited image is saved in "File Manager/DCIM/Camera" or “\Sdcard\Camera”
1. Update GPS Assist Data
Use your smartphone to dowload the latest GPS assist data and transfer it t your camera by WI-Fi, to drastically shorten location acquisition time, whenever and wherever you are.
2. Check your GPS tracking log on your smartphone
During your journey, send your camera's GPS tracking log data by Wi-Fi to your smartphone and you will be able to check the progess that you have made on your journey thus far.
3. Organize and view your past journeys on your smartphone
Save pictures and tracking log data of each journey on your smartphone, and add a title to each journey for easy identification. Enjoy looking back on each journey by viewing the log and pictures you took along the way.
4. Easy Setup
All you need to do is scan the QR code displayed on the screen of a compatible camera with OI.Track to easily set up Wi-Fi connection settings.
* Compatible camera : TG-3, TG-860
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.