The usage is simple and straightforward：
1. Activate FlashAir Wireless LAN.
2. Your mobile device will auto connect to the Wireless LAN of FlashAir with the configured Wireless LAN SSID and KEY.
3. If wireless connection fails, a message dialog will show up. Click on the "settings" of this dialog box to change Flashair wireless SSID and KEY settings. You may configure the download folder in this setting page too. The
default folder is "FlashAir_Download".
4. On successful wireless connection, you may select photos to download to the selected download folder of your device.
3 viewing modes
- Thumbnail view: shows thumbnails of photos in a single scrollable grid.
- Full screen: shows a single full screen image with the option to zoom.
- Folder view: shows photos and files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your photos to your Android device.
- Select photos or files to share via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You will need to connect to the internet to share.
- Allows you to open images or files in another application.
- Turn on/off auto-reloading functionality.
- Configure the SSID and security key(password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configure the SSID and security key(password) for internet pass thru mode.
- This application is compatible Android 2.2 - Android 4.4 devices.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of FA Pro (This feature is activated by default)
2. Connect to FA Pro WiFi.
3. Start the app, taking new photo, the new photo will be automatically displayed on your device.
4. You can also view your previous or next photo by swiping left or right.
5. To enable download photo and slide show photo functions, please purchase FA Pro Shoot & View Pro.
Packed full of inspirational interviews with Olympus-using photographers, interactive galleries of images, seasonal projects to try right now plus regular competitions, exclusive videos, reader events and the chance to win some kit of your own – if you’re a fan of Olympus cameras then you need this app in your life.
This is a free version. Some of features are disabled.
- Shrink image size
- Add line, arrow, text, stamps
- Blur to hide details
- Text input (Not supported in free version)
- Stamps (Not supported in free version)
- Undo (Not supported in free version)
- Multiple image supported
How to use
- open an image with image browse application
or select image via any image picker installed
- choose "share" and select "Share image app"
- rotate/crop image if necessary
- choose size of image and click "Ok"
- choose sending application to share image
A creative community where you can follow people, hashtags, locations and more.
- Smart feed including friends, #hashtags and locations.
- Smart filters, effects and stickers.
- Capture photos and videos.
- Unlimited video duration
- Instant messaging
Muzy combines your favorite creative tools for photos, collages, status messages, and more:
• Collage photos from Facebook, your camera roll, and the Internet together with text and backgrounds
• Frame your pics with dozens of classic layouts
• Add gorgeous effects to any photo to make them vintage, sepia, black and white, and more
• Write a status message with custom fonts
It's completely free, and has unlimited uploads and storage.
Join over 20 million people on Muzy:
• Share your creative side
• Get likes and comments from millions
• Publish instantly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email, SMS, and more
• Add your friends and see what they post to Muzy
Muzy is creative, fun, and easy to use - try it out!
* Works ONLY with Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster!
* NO additional hardware is needed
* Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
* Timer for shots with fixed interval
* Free and NO AdWare (ads)
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
You can select a picture on your SD card, edit it and share it via SMS, Email with this app!
For example, when you want to attach a picture to an email, just select "Photo Share" in the list. Now you can select, edit a picture and attach the edited picture to your email directly.
- Browse pictures on SD card
- Rotate pictures
- Shrink picture size
- Crop pictures
- Black and White
- Flip pictures
- Delete pictures
- Save to files
If you like it, please rate it. Thanks!
Shrink image, reduce image size, crop pictures, rotate pictures, picture browser, compress images
★ See your photos in BEAUTIFUL albums
★ EASILY send albums to friends and family
★ Your friends can add THEIR PHOTOS to the album - they will appear immediately on your phone!
PixMix is a great app to create collaborative albums and share them PRIVATELY with secure backup.
An award winning app for selectively sharing photos with friends and family.
Important: Do NOT use pixmix for backup photos. If you want to backup/restore photos, contact our support.
+ Create private photo albums on your phone. Celebrating your birthday or wedding? Enjoying a football game? Camping trip or a party?
+ Easy set collage and wallpaper
+ Share photo albums privately and selectively with family and friends (phone to phone sync).
+ Each album's participant can add photos to the album. The album will be instantly available to all participants from their mobile phones.
+ Have your friends' photos sync to your phone
+ Access to an album's web gallery. The album's gallery constantly changes as new photos are added - great for live slideshows during an event!
+ Saves you having to email or post your friends' photos after a great party.
+ Lets you enjoy those great shots that your friends or family took.
Keywords: pix mix, Pix Mix, pix-mix, private sharing, private albums, easy photo share, collaborative photo albums, joint photo albums, phone to phone sync,
This application is not similar to:
* PicMix - PixMix is about private sharing and not photo editing.
* Muzy, Photo Grid collage making - PixMix is about sharing privately with selected friends and not with the public.
* Tracks, Flock, Flayvr - PixMix is about phone to phone sync and not just about backup.
Takes into account diffraction on an aperture for all colors in viewable range of wavelegths.
Contains predefined profiles for over three hundreds digital cameras and backs and over six hundreds lenses manufactured by Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Hartblei, Hasselblad, Kodak, Konika Minolta, Leaf, Leica, Mamiya, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Phase One, Ricoh, Rokinon, Samsung, Samyang, Schneider, Sigma, Sinar, Sony, Tamron, Tokina, Voigtländer.
The usage is simple and straightforward:
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of Vue
2. Start the app, it will auto connect to Vue Wi-Fi you saved in the app last time. For first time use, the default Wi-Fi SSID.
3. If fail to connect to Vue Wi-Fi, a message dialog will show up which allows you to enter setting page to modify your Vue Wi-Fi SSID and KEY.
4. All photos selected for downloading will be save into a folder called "Flucard_Download" on your device.
1. Activate "Settings & Review" function of FA Pro (This feature is activated by default)
2. Connect to FA Pro Wi-Fi
3. This app will automatically download newly taken photos (JPEG only) from FA Pro to the mobile device and Geotag the photos.
4. The downloaded photos will be saved to a folder titled "FAPro_Geo".
* Due to the limited availability of GPS signal in indoor environments and sheltered areas, this app is recommended for outdoor use.