OI.Track enriches your activities.
Paired with a compatible Olympus camera, the OLYMPUS Image Track (OI.Track) smartphone app makes photography on journeys even more enjoyable. With this app, you can update the camera's GPS assist data, and display the trails taken or vertical distance traveled along with your images.
1. Display images and track data on your smartphone
During your journey, send your camera's track data by Wi-Fi to your smartphone and you will be able to check the progress that you have made on your journey thus far. Track data will be displayed together with images for easy identification.
* Display of movies and altitude/depth data is only possible when using compatible cameras. Compatible cameras: TG-5, TG-Tracker
2. Organize track data and images on your smartphone
Manage your images and track data imported to your smartphone as single Activities. Relive the excitement of the moment and the feeling of accomplishment by viewing the track data together with your images.
* On Android devices, 4K videos will be resized and saved as Full HD videos.
3. Enjoy sharing with your friends and family
Combine Track Data with recorded footage for exciting videos you can share with your friends.
* Maximum image quality of videos edited on a device is Full HD 30 fps.
4. Update GPS Assist Data
Use your smartphone to download the latest GPS assist data and transfer it t your camera by WI-Fi, to drastically shorten location acquisition time, whenever and wherever you are.
5. Add location information
By simply transferring the GPS log recorded with a smartphone to the camera, location information can be added to photos captured with a compatible camera with built-in Wi-Fi.
* Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
6. Easy Setup
All you need to do is scan the QR code displayed on the screen of a compatible camera with OI.Track to easily set up Wi-Fi connection settings.
* This app is not guaranteed to work on all Smartphone and tablet devices.
* Compatible cameras: Tough TG-5, TG-4, TG-3, TG-870, TG-860, and TG-Tracker. Location information can be added on Olympus cameras with Wi-Fi.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.