Want to arrange trip in your style? “Hiroshima Quest” is a perfect app for you.
■What is “Hiroshima Quest”?
“Hiroshima Quest” is smartphone app that offers you various tourist information of Hiroshima prefecture. It is useful for all people who are just about to travel and also for those who wants to visit Hiroshima in the near future.
○“Hiroshima Quest” provides you information on sightseeing, restaurant, leisure spots including name of sites and location.
○GPS function will provide you map of your current location and guide you to your destination. Users can write review and share information.
You can get tourist information of Hiroshima with fingertip operation.
○What ‘s Hiroshima?
Area Guide, Hiroshima’s local food, Messages from foreigners living in Hiroshima
○Search your destination
Search by activity, Search by area, Select the distance from your present location, Search by key word,
Show results with map
○ Internet access is necessary for use of “Hiroshima Quest”.
○ Turn on GPS function of your smart phone to search information from your current location. Otherwise results will not be shown.
○This website might not display correctly on some devices.
○ Contents would be updated based upon your opinion.
Do not forget the tragedy of war, sometimes you want to keep in mind,
The A-bomb memorial dome is a symbol for exterminating nuclear weapons from the world, and serves as a World Cultural Heritage.
The A-bomb memorial dome and Peace Memorial Park are introduced with a photograph.
The beautiful scenery which Hiroshima is proud of can also be seen.
Please enjoy the fantastic scenery, such as Itsukushima Shrine and Onomichi.
Page movement is a flick.
If a menu button is pushed, a "Top" and a "Contents" button will come out.
- Rubber-tyred monorail system
- 18.4 km (1.9 km underground in city centre)
- 21 stations (3 stations underground with platform screen doors, 18 stations elevated)
- opened 20 Aug 1994 - Hondori - Koiki-koen-mae
Hiroshima (広島市 Hiroshima-shi?) ( listen (help·info)) is the capital of Hiroshima Prefecture, and the largest city in the Chūgoku region of western Honshu, the largest island of Japan. It is best known as the first city in history to be targeted by a nuclear weapon when the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped an atomic bomb on it at 8:15 a.m. on August 6, 1945, near the end of World War II. Its name 広島 means "Wide Island".
Hiroshima gained city status on April 1, 1889. On April 1, 1980, Hiroshima became a designated city. Kazumi Matsui has been the city's mayor since April 2011.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Nightlife Tour (8 sights)
* City Parks Tour (5 sights)
* Museums Tour (6 sights)
* Peace Memorial Tour (7 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Hiroshima (7 sights)
* Landmarks Tour (12 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
More from developer
※保存されたデータはコンテンツマネージャでアプリケーション設定から情報更新 をすると画像が表示されます。また、端末によって保存先や表示方法がことなり ます。