Little issues cause big annoyance. First, launching this app causes my podcasts to stop regardless of the fact that I disabled BGM & SE. I.e. audio focus sucks! Also, you can't press the back button to close it.
Cosiest timekiller ever. English text is pretty cute and the UI is intuitive. Reminds me a bit the Rubik's cube, however the gameplay actually feels fresh and relaxing. Also has a varied auto-play mode, which is even more relaxing, and - as you watch - it can give you an idea of some tactics. But the best news is that it has a lot of potential.
It's a quaint little time killer. From what I can tell, there's no real way to win or lose. It's evident that the creators native language isn't English, but that's not a deal breaker. The game is simple, but still pleasant.
The directions are poorly written making learning very difficult.
They desperately need a better translation but the game is fun, I think I understand how to play it
Hire someone to do better translations.
· Added directing cut function
· Added special power (signal when the button shines)
· Change of tutorial
· Changing the character effect time to infinity (cancellation when changing character)
· Fine balance adjustment
· Fixed a bug that Music play stopped when running an application during Music playback in the background
· Fixed a problem that leader board and achievement do not work
· Fixed a bug that tutorial becomes impossible progress by the specific conditions
Most colorful & hardest puzzle game ever! Paint the entire board with one color!
Play NOW The Evolution of Arcade Cube Games & Puzzles in 3D - Download for FREE!