This is the first app in the world with radar, hurricane tracking, earthquakes and alerts widgets.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3?.
Do you like Meteorologic Stations?
Would you like to always carry one with you?
Would you like to make their own predictions?
You're in luck. Enjoy the most complete mobile weather station for Android. MeteoStation provides detailed information on atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and humidity. The application is designed with an elegant graphical interface that mimics a thoroughly professional weather station.
- Ambient Temperature (° C or ° F)
- Record of High and low temperature
- Relative humidity in%
- Absolute humidity in g/m3
- Atmospheric Pressure:
- Absolute pressure (mbar or mmHg)
- Relative pressure at sea level (mbar or mmHg)
- Graph of evolution of the pressure of the last 24h (Absolute and Relative)
-Current Location (GPS not required):
- Altitude above sea level (m or ft)
- Watch Station (4x2) (Also available in lock screen)
- Mini Station (4x1)
- Thermometer (2x1)
- Barometer (2x1)
- Hygrometer (2x1)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
I expect to be able to reduce the inconvenience of students to study or a related field who are engaged in the business related relative humidity(especially, paint-business)
* Relative humidity, dew point numerical implementation to one decimal
* Expansion of the range of -15 to implement the video to 40 degrees below zero
The classic weather forecast instrument is now available on ALL Android devices!
Vintage Barometer uses up-to-the-minute data from World Weather Online to create an authentic antique barometer experience. Watch as the pressure rises and falls to gauge what weather is on its way. If the pressure is rising, the weather should be improving - if it's falling you might want to find your umbrella.
Giovanni Grigioni was one of the great makers of barometers in the Victorian era, a tradition upheld by three generations of the Grigioni family. Vintage Barometer was created by Giovanni's great-great-grandson, so it seemed only right to revive this classic barometer marque for the 21st century. The barometer dial is in the aneroid style, set on a background of dark red mahogany, with a brass boilerplate featuring the manufacturer's details, and a marquetry motif including the Tyrell electric sheep logo.
If you've been eyeing up the new generation of smartphones and tablets with built-in barometers (Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3 (SGS3), Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom and Sony Ericsson Active, etc) fear not! You too can have a barometer in your current Android device: at a fraction of the price of a new phone ;)
How to use Vintage Barometer
By checking Vintage Barometer on a daily basis, you can predict the weather with some accuracy. The barometer gives a reading of atmospheric pressure; by observing how the pressure changes over time, it is possible to build up your own weather forecast. The text on the dial of a barometer (rain, changeable, sunny and so on) only gives a generalisation and is mostly decorative.
~ rising pressure means more settled and clear weather is on its way.
~ falling pressure means less settled, cloudier weather is coming, with the possibility of rain.
The rate at which the pressure is rising or falling is also important:
~ if the pressure rises gradually over a period of time (1-5 mb per day for a week or so) this is an indication of a long period of settled clear weather to come.
~ if the pressure falls slowly, a long period of unsettled, changeable weather can be expected.
~ if the barometer falls very quickly (10 - 20mb in a few hours), there is a storm on the way. Strong winds and rain should be expected.
~ rapidly rising pressure means improving conditions and clearing skies.
As Admiral Fitzroy (famous meteorologist and Captain of The Beagle during Darwin's voyage, who pioneered modern weather forecasting techniques) said, “long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past”. If you happen to be a fan of the BBC Shipping Forecast, you will now be able to understand why you hear things like “1028, rising slowly”.
The main feature of the program is to display current temperature, humidity, pressure and illuminance in the status bar.
The application window contains four tabs: air temperature, air humidity, atmospheric pressure and illuminance. Navigation between tabs by using horizontal scrolling. The program displays the current sensors readings, readings dynamics (growth /decline) and a chart for a certain period of time.
If device has not any sensor, then the appropriate tab application will display information about it.
• Wide range of units of measurement (temperature: °C, °F, K; humidity: %, g /cbm; pressure: mmHg, hPa, mbar, inHg , Illuminance: Lux);
• Display changes readings from sensors in the form of a graph for a certain period of time (from 6 hours to 1 month);
• Setting min. and max. values on the ordinate;
• Display of the dynamics of change of sensor readings (growth/decline ) for a certain period of time (from 6 to 48 hours) ;
• Display sensor readings in the status bar;
• Change the color and size of the icons in the status bar;
• Ability startup icons;
• Ability to view information about the sensors installed in the device (name, manufacturer, current consumption, resolution, etc.);
• Flexible application settings (measurement units, correction of readings, normal value, notification setting, chart settings);
• Flexible color settings (color of the application window, interface color, tabs header color, indicators color, charts color, etc.).
Note! In the status bar temperature, humidity, pressure, and illuminance will be displayed only in °C, %, mmHg and lx respectively.
Dear users, if you have any suggestions or comments to improve the program, please write about it on the developer E-Mail or in the comments.
* Display Atmospheric pressure in a wide variety of units.
* Beyond configuring units, you can adjust number scale that best fit the pressure values.
* Change units and number scale using gestures or clicks.
* Display details of your barometric sensor hardware.
* Allow you to turn on/off a service that logs pressure values over the time.
* Allow you to configure the time frequency for pressure recording. (PRO)
* Displays the recorded values in an tabular view
* Allow you to configure the display records based on number of records or number of days. (PRO)
* Allow you to configure database size for pressure values recorded. (PRO)
* Allow you to configure the data acquisition rate of the sensor. (PRO)
If you experience any problems please send error report that we will correct it quickly.
If you have questions or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisory info
- Forecast cones
- Wind speed probabilities
- Spaghetti models
- 12 high quality NOAA satellite loops
- 12 high quality GOES satellite loops
- Marine forecast information
- Tropical Outlook Widgets
- 12 NOAA satellite loop Widgets
- Surface Maps
- Wind & Wave Maps
- Peak Wave & Primary Swell Maps
- Sea Surface Temperature Maps
- and more!
Thanks to the National Hurricane Center, information is updated hourly for both the Atlantic and Pacific regions. If a storm forms or changes, you will know.
*** To see the tracks and models, you must tap the storm name in the Active Storm Info section. ***
Please note, we are not affiliated with the National Hurricane Center.
Please let us know if you have any problems.
Be sure to include device information.
See if the weather forecasts from weather stations are true with Thermo! A first of its kind Android app that lets you measure temperature and humidity readings. No more having to rely on online weather reports or even the news. Use Thermo and turn your phone into a thermometer.
This application relies on thermometer/ambient temperature sensor present on your device. Please check the manual and ensure your device is equipped with a thermometer before purchasing it.
Thermo works on any device that has an inbuilt thermometer. Simply download the app and install it to convert your phone into a temperature sensor device. Measure temperature in Fahrenheit or Celcius at any point of time and across time intervals. You can also add a description to each reading, which can later be used for filtering the readings. You can also monitor the temperature over a period of time and log various readings under a heading, allowing you to track changes in the temperature. The app also lets you view the log in a graphical manner. The graph, combined with filtering, offers a powerful tool for tracking temperature changes.
Thermo for Galaxy S4 reads and reports ambient humidity as well. It uses Galaxy S4 inbuilt humid sensor to measure humidity.
And once you’ve done that you can share your location and your reading instantly on to your favourite social network, Facebook. Your post would be geo-tagged as well!
The app also has a calibration option that can be customized by you for your phone. You can offset any errors in temperature reading due the sensor inaccuracy, influence of heated battery or phone case you may be using.
What’s more there’s a home screen widget that lets you quickly view the current room temperature. This widget has been developed efficiently to consume the least amount of battery possible. You have an option to automatically add log from widget. Please set a log title in the settings screen to enable this feature. Latest version of the app can display the temperature reading on the notification tray.
Currently, Thermo supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Arabic, Korean, Chinese and Japaneese.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the first mobile phone to provide an ambient temperature sensor. And Thermo is one of the world's first temperature apps.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 ( sgs4 or gs4 )
The reading displayed may not be accurate and hence we do not recommend it for medical purposes.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Geomagnetic storms adversely affect the health of humans.
They can cause aches, dizziness, rapid heart rate, and abnormal blood pressure.
People with abnormal conditions of the blood and of the cardiovascular and autonomic nervous systems are particularly susceptible to the influence of geomagnetic storms.
The degree of magnetic storms’ influence on a particular person depends on many factors, including health status, stress, physical and emotional fatigue, natural predisposition.
Not only can geomagnetic storms have a negative impact on humans, but also on communications, navigation, and power.
By taking into account the forecast of geomagnetic storms, you can plan difficult decisions, avoid high physical stress, and protect yourself from negative consequences.
Our application will help you with this.
ABOUT THE NATURE OF THE GEOMAGNETIC STORMS
The Earth's geomagnetic field changes occur under the influence of the Sun. The intensity of the impact is not constant and depends on the ongoing processes on the solar surface.
The strength of geomatic field disturbances is characterized by the value of Kp index. The Kp index can be assigned values from 0 to 9, where 0 is the absence of disturbances and 9 represents extremely strong perturbations of the earth´s geomagnetic field.
Disturbances with a Kp index of 5 and above are called storms.
The number of geomagnetic storms per year can reach 50!
Available in Apple App Store
IN COMING UPDATES OF THE APPLICATION EXPECT
The ability to view history;
* The app uses data of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Geomagnetic solar activity has a significant impact on human well-being (exacerbation of disease, malaise, headache, etc.) as well as some technical devices (GPS satellites etc.).
Data source: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/
Solar Geomagnetic Activity transcription:
K < 4 - Quiet (Green Sun Icon)
K = 4 - Raised (Yellow Sun Icon)
K > 4 - Storm (Red Sun Icon)
Click on widget to see activity graph image.
- Storm begin notification
- Sharing image of a solar activity chart
More info: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/planetary-k-index
Most Android devices still do not have a barometer, ambient thermometer, or hygrometer. See the (probably incomplete) COMPATIBILITY list below for devices that this app is useful with.
For those who desire more, consider donating by purchasing Weather Station Pro. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF WEATHER STATION FIRST to make sure your device has the sensors for the types of readings you want.
***IF UPGRADING FROM v220.127.116.11 OR LOWER TO v2.0.0 OR HIGHER YOU WILL HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION AND REBOOT FIRST. A "-24" error code appears during update. This error doesn't affect the app and only appears when you try to update. It is recommended you uninstall the old version of the app and reboot your device before reinstalling. If you don't want to update you can disable auto updates for the app in Google Play.
• No ads
• Depending on device, supports: Ambient Temperature, Pressure, Relative Humidity, Absolute Humidity, Dew Point, Mixing Ratio, Heat Index, Illuminance, |Magnetic Field|, and Barometric, GPS, & Density Altitude
• Graphs with details including 24 hour and 7 day hi & lo markers
• Pro only: 14 day graphing
• Pro only: 14 day hi & lo markers on graphs also
• Pro only: Multi-Series graphing able to graph any number of (normalized) reading types
• Pro only: Ongoing Status Bar Notification (ideal for Temperature but can be used for any of the reading types in the range of -20 to 120)
• Pro only: Sunrise/Set info
• Pro only: Moon info
• Notification alerts
• Records set by your device
• Share screenshots
• Printing support (Android KitKat+)
• Unit choices for temperature/dew point/heat index (°F, °C, K), pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), absolute humidity (g/m³, kg/m³), mixing ratio (g/kg, kg/kg), and elevation/altitude (ft, m)
• Pressure can be adjusted to mean sea level using the Altimeter Setting
• Use GPS provided elevation/altitude for pressure adjustments
• 5 widget types (4x1, 1x4, and 3 1x1) with 3 style choices (on Android 4.2+ these widgets are also available for the lock screen)
• Widgets are highly customizable including text color and size
• Pro only: Full size widget with icons
• Pro only: Widgets have several color theme choices
• Pro only: Light and dark application themes
• Indicators for rising/falling/steady readings
• 24 hour hi & lo readings on main screen
• Calibration of raw values output by sensors
• Pro only: Experimental battery temperature based calibration for offsetting inaccurate ambient temperature and relative humidity readings
• Export background readings to .txt files
• Pro only: Unlimited Auto Logging of background readings with geo coordinates to .txt files
• Localized numbers and dates & times
• Pro only: Settings and data from Weather Station v2.0.0 or higher can be transferred to Pro on first start
The 'About' section in the app has much more detail on how Weather Station works.
Devices with a hygrometer, thermometer, and barometer:
Note 3 (III)
Devices with only a barometer:
Note 2 (II)
RAZR MAXX HD
XYBOARD 8.2 & 10.1
XOOM 1 & 2
HTC One (M8)
*Precise location... for GPS elevation/altitude; Moon and Sun info and Auto Logging of coordinates
*Modify/delete/read USB/SD card storage contents... for exporting/logging background readings to .txt files; screenshots
*Prevent device from sleeping... for background readings and battery temperature based calibration services; the screen wake lock troubleshooting setting
*Run at startup... to restart background readings and the ongoing status bar notification after a reboot
*Control vibration... on a notification alert
You can change the displayed units because the app allows to change some settings.
The affordable units are:
Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees (for the temperature)
A percentage (Humidity)
Millibars, millimeters or inches of mercury (The atmospheric pressure)
The data value can be rounded to the nearest whole.You can turn on or turn off the animation.
The most important thing in design was the widget's "lightness" for easy information reading and, at the same time, did not have to take a lot of useful space of the desktop.
That's why I used the clear glass imitation for the ClimatSens visualisation.
Due to this, the widget looks good on any desktop wallpaper. I paid special attention to App low power consumption during the development.
When the screen is off the application goes into standby mode, which favorably affects the energy consumption.
Full version ClimatSens http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.alekseevsoft.climatsens
Freeware version http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.alekseevsoft.climatsens_free
Normally other applications thermometers showing temperature, they do based on external data, showing a rough measure and always outside. With this app you will know the temperature of a room or a house in particular, helping you identify the ideal temperature at which you feel most comfortable. Real weather app.
This type of sensors do not yet include many devices, the Samsung Galaxy S4 being one of the first, and now the Galaxy Note 3, which were developed for this application. Use only on devices with a real temperature sensor.
Thermometer inside. Weather app
This is a free version, there is a paid version of this app with widgets and no advertising.
It is a humidity meter (barometer) that can track environmental conditions for up to 8 hours.
It uses these sensors:
Ambient temperature sensor (Thermometer)
These type of sensors are on devices such as the:
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
For other phones without these sensors, the environmental conditions are
extrapolated using other basic sensors in the device.
Celsius or Fahrenheit
Outdoor range: -15 to 40 Celsius (5 to 104 Fahrenheit)
Indoor range: 12 to 34 Celsius (54 to 93 Fahrenheit)
anigrimage is an app to help you explore the animation stage.
Can easily find out the location depicted in the anime scene if I use this app out.
I should receive a different impression when I visited while also envision a scene that was depicted in the anime even casual view.
Displayed and the location on the map that appeared in the anime scene
View and pictures easily pilgrimage was posted on Instagram!
When I visited the Holy Land, please post Instagram photos to come!