NOTICE: This application will be distributed free of charge until June 2020.
And the NSM device key updates will be continued until June 2022.
SeeQVault Player allows you to play back the HD quality TV programs - which were exported to SeeQVault supported media such as SD Memory Card - on your Android device. The operation is easy - just choose a program from the program list screen to start playback.
Product home page: http://www.pixela.co.jp/en/products/mobileapp/seeqvault_player/
SeeQVault official Web site: http://us.seeqvault.com/
Prepare the Android device and SeeQVault-supported storage.
* Refer to your Android device's product information for SeeQVault compliance.
Following conditions are required to use this app:
1. An Android device which supports USB-host function. *1
2. One of the following external USB storage is used:
- A SeeQVault-supported external card reader/writer and a SeeQVault-supported SD card. *1
- A SeeQVault-supported USB memory.
* A USB conversion cable (such as Type A <-> microB) is also needed if the connectors between the Android device and external USB storage do not match.
*1 Refer to the product home page (http://www.pixela.co.jp/products/mobile/seeqvault_player/#support) for operational devices. (Japanese only)
Android 4.2.2 or later
- MPEG-2 TS Recording format
- Audio output to a Bluetooth and USB audio device is not supported.
- Output through HDMI and Miracast is not supported.
- Even if the video format is H.264(AVC), playback is not performed properly depending on the AVC decoder equipped with your Android device.
- A SDXC card with exFAT format cannot be accessed through an USB card reader/writer.
* When posting a comment such as playback is not performed, please add related information including the Android device model, external devices, and other detailed information in order to promote further research.