All-purpose, full featured camera for Android:
* HDR: bright colors and rich detail, the pictures look like a professional camera shot
* Panorama: up to 360 degrees to 100 MPix
* Multishot: Group portrait, Sequence shot, Removing unwanted objects with one click
* Night mode
* Video recording + pause
* Video and photo time lapse
* Pre-shot: pictures are taken before pressing
* Burst and Expo-bracketing
* Different kinds of focusing
* ISO option
* RAW capture (Nexus 5 with Android 5 currently)
* Focus and expo metering by separate points
* Manual controls (focus and shutter speed priority) available for Nexus 5, 6 and LG Flex 2
+ full access to all Camera controls, settings and functions
Try our ABC Widget. Fast access to any mode from your home screen!
Forget about having dozens of camera apps. A Better Camera does everything you need.
A number of top ranked Android camera apps such as HDR Camera+, Night Camera+ and HD Panorama+ have been melted into A Better Camera to provide you with the best, all-purpose, full featured camera app.
Video has great features, such as time lapse, and can be used with focus lock, exposure lock and white balance lock!
Being open to 3rd party developers, this application aggregates the experience of Android developers community to provide you with the most complete set of the best imaging features ever!
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/abettercam
We're on Google+ https://plus.google.com/112729683723267883775
Google+ users https://plus.google.com/communities/103957012133107908911
You can add sticker to photo while preview and take picture when you like.
With Selfie Camera HD you don't need any more photo editor. Because you can edit your picture as you like before you take it.
* Support many stickers for photo decoration .
* Add sticker while preview and take picture combine with sitcker.
* Zoom-in, zoom-out, drag and drop, rotate sticker on screen.
* Remove sticker and add again.
* Timer option for selfie.
Many addition strong features.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Choice of front/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO and exposure compensation.
* Support for exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization, and changing frame rate and bitrate).
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality. Support for all resolutions offered by the camera.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Thumbnail of last photo/video is displayed, with link to the gallery app.
* Option to silence the shutter (Android 4.2+).
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimise for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder.
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Preview aspect ratio can be set either to maximise the preview display size, or match the aspect ratio of the photo/video resolution (so what you see is what is actually recorded).
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp phot
This source is released under the GPL v3 or later. I also published source code at Git below.
Based on Open Camera of Mark Harman.
The Git repository is available at https://github.com/pov1912/Selfie-Camera
We use some photos designed by http://www.freepik.com