OpenRedmine is an android Redmine client.
* Redmine 1.2 later
* API access key (Change from "My Account")
* Cache data(downloaded issues) are stored WITHOUT encryption. To remove cache data immediately , open connection list - show menu - remove all cache
* This is gamma release, so it is not safe for anything. On Android 2.x, the view would be wrong some times.
* Allow to connect UNSAFE SSL sites powered by transdroid
* Allow to connect via Basic Authentication
* Get API key from web site semi-automatically
* Connection via gzip(compresstion)
* View issues offline
* Filter (Status/Tracker/Category/Priority/Author/Assined)
* Sort (IssueID/Created/Modified/... etc)
* Show changelogs, relative issues
* Create or modify issue/timeentry
* Download file related with issues
* View wiki
* View news
* INTERNET - connect to redmine server
* VIBRATE - notify with vibrate on tap the list item
If you detect the crash, bless us by the report via twitter, github, reviews with 1 star.
* This app is open source(GPL exclude libraries), you can contribute.
* You can translate your language via https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openredmine/ . (language: translator names)
* Notice via https://github.com/indication/OpenRedmine or twitter @OpenRedmine if you feel something good or bad.
* Beta would be released on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/jp.redmine.redmineclient .