The program is designed to help you to find phone if it is lost or stolen.
In the program settings you can add allowed SIM cards and phone numbers to send SMS messages.
After the boot, if the current SIM is unknown, then program send an SMS messages to configured in the settings phone numbers.
• Protection from websites with “drive-by” malware that try and infect your device
• Real-time in-the-cloud scanning by industry leading CYREN AntiVirus
• Automatic battery saving mode
• Protection from phishing sites aiming to steal your banking, email or other online credentials
• Rule management for implementation of company browsing policy
• Comprehensive parental control from any browser or application
• Detection of suspicious traffic emanating from compromised devices
CYREN WebSecurity is designed for corporate use only.
2014 SVC Award, SaaS Solution of the Year, Finalist
• Use of this application requires an active subscription to CYREN WebSecurity.
• If you do not have an active subscription, please uninstall the app by going to Settings > Apps > Uninstall
• Choose “I agree” to the “Acceptable Use Policy”
• Enter your login credentials to activate the app. Don’t worry, this is only required once – after that, you won’t even know it’s there.
• You may need to select “I trust the application”
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
CYREN is the global leader in information security solutions for protecting web, email, and mobile transactions. Our GlobalView Security Lab continuously innovates our cloud-based threat detection and proactive data analytics to provide comprehensive security solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our award-winning, patented technologies and global security platform increase the value and profitability of our partners’ solutions as CYREN email, web, and antivirus capabilities protect over 550 million end users in 190 countries.
To learn more, please visit our website at http://www.cyren.com/cyren-websecurity.html
To learn more about the latest security trends, read our “top 40 security blog” at http://blog.cyren.com/
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CyrenWeb
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/CYRENInc
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/101461279063152162737
Follow us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/cyren
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection helps determine whether or not your phone contains Carrier IQ mobile diagnostic software.
✰ “Simple and reliable, and from a known and reliable company - Lookout!”
✰ “Lookout always presents the best security apps!”
✰ “Very informative! Thanks for going into detail about this issue!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Security researchers have recently determined that a number of consumer mobile devices contain pre-installed software from Carrier IQ. While this software appears to be designed to help mobile network operators improve coverage through metrics tracking, it does not provide a clear opt-out path for users. Additionally, it can be difficult for non-technical users to determine whether or not their handset is affected.
We've developed the Carrier IQ Detector to aid in this process in an effort to keep mobile users fully informed about what their phone is doing.
Note: This application does not remove Carrier IQ software from your device. Because Carrier IQ software is deeply integrated with handset firmware, users would be required to attain special device privileges in order to remove it. Side effects of this process have the potential to put users at further risk of malware infection while making devices ineligible to receive firmware updates in the future.
If you are sure you know what you are doing and would like to remove Carrier IQ software from your phone, there are a number of guides available online.
If you have made previous attempts to remove Carrier IQ software from your device, our Detector may still report its presence. This can be caused by incomplete removal attempts that do not remove all relevant files.
Both of the permissions are only used if you choose to share your results with us. CM users may revoke both permissions and the app will still function.
❐ About Lookout Labs
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus. CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is only available in English.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
Aker Client Mobile can be activated automatically in the organizations when a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is initiated.
For users using Wi-Fi connection Aker Firewall and Aker Web Gateway control effectiveness will be even greater, since all restrictions established in the network will be applied. It means if a specific profile is not granted access to social networks, the blocking will be performed not only in the work stations, but also on the mobile devices.
Although the application cannot offer remote access through VPN on Secure Roaming module, the remote access can be established in parallel through PPTP or L2TP protocols.
Aker Client Mobile is a Multi-Language application (Portuguese, English, Spanish and Italian) and is available for Android 2.1 or higher.
Download Aker Client Mobile now!
Aker Client for Windows/Linux
As a VoIP expert, in my day to day work i need to test the VoIP servers i manage and test VoIP providers for quality.
I trust my ears most of the times but audio quality might also be due to phone or other devices, i needed to have a tool that actually could measure what is behind the call.
So i made one. Its very simple, You press the register button and it tests to register the selected profile and if it can't it will show you why not.
Also, you can test an audio quality, just press "Test Quality", select a number that can be a destination you are testing , an echo test or milliwatt test , or just another extension.
When you hangup the call , you will be presented with a series of graphs showing you the quality of the call , jitter, bandwidh, lost packages for the duration of the call.
This will give you an accurate way to measure call quality. I hope its usefull to you as it is to me.
How to test:
First add a sip server profile, we have tested with asterisk.
On the profile select domain (server address) , username (extension) , password, protocol type, and the default test number. We recommend to use the echo and milliwatt extension. If your not sure what that is check this http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Milliwatt and this http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Echo
After this is done, go back to the interface and test the register button.
You will get information on what is going on. If the extension registers without any error you can proceed to other tests.
Please support by bying this application , i want to improve this tool int a full feature tool to test more functionality.
Im currently adding video so stay tuned.
If you have suggestions or ideas please be also welcome to share them with me to firstname.lastname@example.org
The free version has ads and it does not allow to have more than 1 profile.
It is used in our Hackerspace ChaosChemnitz (Germany) to open and close the door without the need of a “real” key.
This app is free software. You can modify and redistribute it under the terms of the MIT license.
The sourcecode and additional information is available here:
The app is now translatable, please let me know if you want to translate.
To use, simply install, accept the device administrator prompt and accept the EULA. It is recommended that you test that DroidScout works on your device, as certain login and security apps will interfere with DroidScout functioning properly. Device Administration can be declined, but DroidScout will be unable to watch for failed attempts to access your device.
Also, remember to use "Clear All" to clear your logs regularly. This will make it easier for you to spot suspicious behavior.
SecureGuard is an access control and auditing solution which ensures security and management efficiency for accesses to all systems in a network such as servers, networks, security systems, mainframes etc. through a single gateway.
Integrating OTP with the basic SecureGuard solution, a highly secure operating environment can be built . SecureGuard OTP does not only strengthen the security while log-in, but also in server access controls and command controls. In SecureGuard, you can set different security policies with OTP.
For more details, please visit the following website:
It automates the process of opening a browser, trying to visit a webpage, getting redirected to the portal's login, then having to re-type the URL, or worse, go back to the app that opened the browser and re-share.
For developers: Captivate sends a broadcast intent whenever the portal state changes. See more on the GitHub page: https://github.com/zach-klippenstein/captivate
As a user of SAF Mobile NMS you will be able :
- to receive informative and comprehensibly visualized instant push-notifications about active events in the network, its elements and segments. To avoid information overload, you will be able to filter out the notifications by four different severity levels of events,
- to browse your network structure, devices and alarms, as well as to search for certain devices by serial number, product type, product name, IP address via intuitive application GUI,
- to see an overview of monitored network elements, active alarms, monitored parameters. To effectively deal with alarm event, you will be able to quickly access the assigned interactive contact information (phone number, e-mail) and call or send a note to staff responsible for affected network element or segment.
To get more detailed description of SAF Mobile NMS and its functionality, please download SAF Mobile NMS User Manual https://www.saftehnika.com/upload/File/Siebel/SAF_mobileNMS%20v1%200_UM_EN_V1_1.pdf
To get more information about SAF NMS and SAF NMS Lite, please visit https://saftehnika.com/products/network-management-system
To try out SAF NMS, please download SAF NMS v4 60-day trial version https://www.saftehnika.com/downloads/nms-60-day-trial-
RHETOLO CODE created by this application can be used to search a location by using RHETOLO appli.
□ to share people where you are.
□ to tell where to meet.
□ to show where the event is.
□ to reach a location without printing out a map.
□ to pinpoint a spot with no landmarks or nothing specific to recognize.
□Shortening a map locating URL
Converting map locating coordinates to 2 kinds of shortened URL
1. RHETOLO CODE - a number replacement method
2. shortened URL - hyperlink form
□Linking with other applications and SNS
Converted URL's can be shared by linking to applications below installed in smartphones;
◯ Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, other webmail services
◯ Kakao Talk
Capable of using Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional).
Otherwise, English standard.
For more, see Rhetolo.com Web Site (in Japanese only)