Kanji Senpai will help you learn Japanese vocabulary and kanji.
By using a spaced repetition system (SRS) you can memorize the different aspects of each vocabulary: meaning, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, etc.
Included it's the N5 level of the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) vocabulary list and you can download (for free!) all the levels (though N1).
Ah! This app assumes you've already mastered hiragana and katakana.
• Study several vocabulary aspects: reading, listening, writing, meaning and handwrite
• Answers are not so easy so you will really learn that the kanji for "person" is 人 (hito), no 八 (for example)
* In the kanji write aspect, strokes are checked for rightness (there's even a strict mode!)
• Lists can be downloaded and upgraded
• You can a study a session without audio questions (in case you're in a public place with no headphones)
• There are vocabulary translations for English and Spanish
• You can create custom lists
• Example sentences (currently for the N5 and N4 levels)
If you are serious about learning Japanese, you can download premium audio packs for the study lists (don't worry, it's cheap!). These audios are professionally audio recorded from a Japanese native teacher that will help you master the vocabulary.
The Audio pack for a list (inapp purchase) will unlock:
• Audio for words
• Audio aspect (you'll be asked for listening questions)
• Kanji handwritten aspect (you'll have to write kanji and kana)
• Ads will be disabled
• Unlimited custom lists
Additionally you can purchase the Sentences pack for:
• Example sentences for vocabulary
• Questions with context
• Listen to sentences with Text to speech
With your support, the application will evolve with new exciting features.