1.評選活動簡介 - 說明活動宗旨、推動單位、評選對象、獎勵措施與評選流程
2.友善建築查詢 - 提供以GPS定位來找尋附近的友善建築，或是自行輸入建物名稱、地址、年度關鍵字來查詢友善建築。資訊可切換以列表、地圖、實境等三種模式來呈現
3.相關訊息 - 發佈評選活動、無障礙訊息與相關網站連結資訊
4.評選基準 - 說明友善建築評選基準
5.友善團隊 - 介紹參與友善建築評選活動之相關人員
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Tokyo, Japan is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Tokyo, Japan , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
It’s available to save freely route and surroundings that you searched.
You can use the map of Tokyo without paying international roaming charges because it downloads ‘the map of Tokyo’ file and shows.
Saved route search and surrounding search can be loaded and showed on the map at any time even though you can’t use internet.
Before starting your tour to Tokyo in Japan,
If you register some information about famous restaurants and tourist attractions, It would be much more beneficial to make your trip enjoyable.
1)It shows current location by using GPS functions.
2)There is no roaming charges because it doesn’t use network GPS.
3)A route search of a car or the foot is possible.
4)It’s available to take a picture by using GPS.
5)It’s available to show one’s movement (route) by using the GPS logger.
6)It’s available to search famous restaurants , shopping center and hotels of a certain region.
7)It’s available to show the location of photo on the map that has GPS information.
1)In case of first use, it starts to download map files and it takes about 3 hours.
2)It takes time to show a map during downloading map file.
3)If you use GPS, it drains a lot of battery, please use only when you need it.
4)It can’t show the current location when it’s indoors and it can’t use GPS sensor.
最近新增 雪梨交通（Sydney 悉尼 ）旅遊App 可下載參考～
以及 首爾交通 旅遊App 可下載參考！
新增 香港交通 旅遊App 可下載參考！
This application supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, and Japanese. It is highly recommended for visitors sight-seeing in Tokyo.
By simply touching the station names on the map, you can easily search for a route, or instead you can select your arrival and departure stations by using the landmark search functionality to search for the name of tourist spots such as Tokyo Tower or Senso-ji Temple. This application displays the main route, time required, and fares in a simple easy to understand format. Also because the application allows you to find the closest exit to landmarks near the station, you can stop worrying about navigating the huge number of subway exits, and simply relax and enjoy using the subway to sightsee around Tokyo.
Make sightseeing in Tokyo convenient and pleasant! Try it today!
1. Can also be used offline.
2. Supports English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, & Japanese.
3. Three ways to select your arrival and departure stations
・By touching the station name on the route map
・By selecting the station name based on nearby major tourist spots
・By entering the station name
4. Guides you to the best exit for nearby tourist spots. (Exit A1, B1 etc.)
・When using Find Nearest Station (GPS function), please be aware that the current location may vary from actuality in the event of your device having a poor signal when inside a building etc.
・Fares and transfer information supplied are relevant only to routes on the Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines. In the event of service disruptions, there may be occasions when the route displayed in the search results cannot be accessed.
・The search is based on the average ride time. Times may vary from the actual timetable so please keep this in mind when using the service.
・The fare displayed is the fare to ride the train if you purchase a ticket. If you are using an IC Card, please check the fare.
・Functionality issues sometimes may occur due to the memory limitations of your device. In this event, please check your device’s memory and try again.
AndroidOS 4 and above
*There may be functionality issues with certain devices.
We recommend this app to travelers who want to:
- Learn about Tokyo local culture
- Meet and become friends with locals
- Create your own tour and travel at your own pace
- Get off the beaten path guidebooks pave
Rather than relying on a guidebook or city guide, this app lets you directly contact locals and sign up for low-price trips. It makes researching and ranking things to do in Japan much easier by putting you in the hands of local guides who can take you to non-touristy spots. Whether you are a solo student or backpackers using Hipmunk and, staying in a motel or hostel, or a group of families or friends using Triposo on vacation, tours are easy, cheap, and personalized based on your budget and schedule. A local will act as your personal guide, similar to the WhatsApp and AroundMe apps, taking you to unique, nearby locations.
This app, Meetrip, is a travel community marketplace where locals act as a city guide and recommend area-specific trips for visitors to browse. However, where sites such as TripAdvisor,Wikitravel, and Viator only suggest popular destinations, this app allows you to personally contact a guide who will show you both unknown and famous locations found on TIME magazine’s Top 10 things to do in Tokyo, as well as a non-news tourist agency guides like Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, TripIt, and mTrip. Traveling has never been easier. Often called “The Airbnb of sightseeing,” this app takes the pressure away from navigating a city guide, blog, map, or tourist brochure. Once your trip is finished, you can leave a comment or recommendation in the user review section to help future travelers.
Sites such as Expedia, Priceline, Kayak, Agoda, and Booking.com, exist so you can find inexpensive flights. CouchSurfing and hostels.com were created to give you convenient housing options while travelling. You could plan a budget trip using XE Currency, Wikitude, SayHi Translate, and UrbanSpoon to get a taste of local culture, but navigating a new city is difficult. Even if you are able to use Avis, Enterprise, Rent-a-car, or Hertz to get a car rental abroad, it is much easier to have a local show you around using public transportation. If you want a hassle-free, unforgettable day trip, you should download this free app. Forget the city guide, let locals give you a taste of the wonders of Japan, far beyond what you can find in an ordinary travel guide.
Special Features of Meetrip:
- Amazing deals of travel local activities and tours in Tokyo
- Ask any travel questions to local people, such as weather and clothes
- Book directly from the app - before you travel or even while you're traveling
- Fast, simple, and secure booking
- Convenient payment process with PayPal
Some of the most popular activities are the famous sightseeing spots in Japan. With this app, however, you get a real, authentic view with local people:
- Go to early morning Tsukiji Fish market 築地市場, the world’s largest fish market with delicious sushi restaurants.
- Enjoy shopping in Shibuya 渋谷109.
- Sightsee at Meiji Shrine 明治神宮, a delightfully simplistic Shinto Shrine near Harajuku 原宿.
- Enjoy the night life in Shibuya 渋谷 and Roppongi 六本木.
- Participate in the scrabble of Shibuya crossing 渋谷スクランブル交差点, the most famous intersections in Japan.
- Belt out your favorite song at a Karaoke
- Step inside Hollow Buddha (Daibutsu 大仏) statue at the Kotokuin Temple in Kamakura 鎌倉.
- Walk around the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 新宿御苑.
- Go to Sunday pop-culture events in Yoyogi park 代々木公園.
- Relax on the beaches of Odaiba お台場 and Oedo Onsen Monogatari 大江戸温泉物語, a hot-spring,where you can wear a traditional yukata 浴衣 robe
- Enjoy Sumo 相撲wrestling matches at the Ryogoku Kokugikan 両国国技館, the National Sumo Hall.
- Climb Mt. Fuji 富士山.
- Re-live your childhood at Studio Ghibli Museum ジブリ美術館, created by Hayao Miyazaki 宮崎駿.
想去別的地方？愛旅足跡系列-即將推出世界各地全攻略，具有特色名勝﹑酒店﹑購物﹑食店﹑交通﹑地圖﹑日本各種知識應有盡有敬請期待﹗更多APP詳情 - https://www.facebook.com/WeHeartTravel。
日本-東京(Japan - Tokyo)：http://bit.ly/Ve9OlW
日本-北海道(Japan - Hokkaido)：http://bit.ly/Ve9HqG
日本-大阪京都(Japan - Osaka, Kyoto)：http://bit.ly/RpxyFA
台灣-台北(Taiwan - Taipei)：http://bit.ly/Vb4a8U
荷蘭比利時(Netherlands & Belgium)：http://bit.ly/11Hm4Tw
Our free Tokyo Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Tokyo.
Features of Tokyo City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Tokyo (東京 Tōkyō?, "Eastern Capital") (Japanese: [toːkjoː], English /ˈtoʊki.oʊ/), officially Tokyo Metropolis (東京都 Tōkyō-to?), is one of the 47 prefectures of Japan. Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the center of the Greater Tokyo Area, and the largest metropolitan area in the world. It is the seat of the Japanese government and the Imperial Palace, and the home of the Japanese Imperial Family. Tokyo is in the Kantō region on the southeastern side of the main island Honshu and includes the Izu Islands and Ogasawara Islands. Tokyo Metropolis was formed in 1943 from the merger of the former Tokyo Prefecture (東京府 Tōkyō-fu?) and the city of Tokyo (東京市 Tōkyō-shi?). (wikipedia.org)
GURUNAVI Android app. is now available! Find restaurants near by or search from area and cuisine. Try our Android app. to make restaurant search easier and faster!
Supported language(s): English, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional)
Android OS 2.3以上（3.*は除く）
docomo：GALAXY S4 SC-04E、Xperia A SO-04E
This software also supports "my location", so you can see the old map where you really stand on (If you are in Tokyo or Kanto Area, Japan).
This software accesses Historical Agro-Environment Web Map Service (http://www.finds.jp/wsdocs/hawms/) (Digitized by Historical Agro-Environemnt Browsing System, http://habs.dc.affrc.go.jp/).
You can enjoy the map as below:
"Tokyo 1:5000" - 1:5000 map in Tokyo Central. Created on 1883 (Meiji 16).
"Rapid Survey Map in Kanto Plain" - 1:25000 map in Kanto Plain. Created on 1880 (Meiji 13) - 1886 (Meiji 19).